Katie Price #7 New matching tatts that are perfect for a couple of Pratts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a bit of understanding, will you?
It's not like that for Katie.
To successfully monetise a pregnancy, it's important that the public know about it from (or preferably before) conception.
Also, we don't know when Cole's contract ends: who's to say he'll still be around for the 12 week scan?
Your lack of empathy and compassion for poor Katie and the current love of her life is just staggering to me.
Cole's contract 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how Carl is now Cole. His name has just completely changed 😂 he’s also come out of his shell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a bit hard to have much empathy or compassion for Katie due to the fact she's a compulsive lair and attention
seeker, besides it's not the first time she's done this. Katie is predicable and will say anything to get noticed.
The frustrating part is that she has no qualms even to use Princess to introduce this farce when Princess was asked to look in KPs bag and found an opened ovulation kit.🤬

Reactions: 10
Have a bit of understanding, will you?
It's not like that for Katie.
To successfully monetise a pregnancy, it's important that the public know about it from (or preferably before) conception.
Also, we don't know when Cole's contract ends: who's to say he'll still be around for the 12 week scan?
Your lack of empathy and compassion for poor Katie and the current love of her life is just staggering to me.
“current love of her life” 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh here we go again.

If you watched it...it's just bizzare. She begins to read a badly worded script about not being known as a drug taker in the industry (come again?!!l) and then assures people that mental health should be taken seriously, she's had some dark times and sought treatment after her family told her she wasn't ok. We then get glimpses of her scribblings on a notepad for authenticity.

Of course, if you're really suffering what you should do it book yourself into the Priory, and once discharged ensure you have enough funds to access a doctor by phone 'anytime'.

She then goes on to talk about how she'll show us her letter to cocaine' in the next part...AND IF YA LIKE WHAT YA SAW...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She always looks absolutely out her face on her videos. The way she does that thing with her tongue round her teeth and her eyes wide open remind me of someone I knew who was addicted to coke and alcohol

Reactions: 20
The Mirror have picked up on this steaming pile of poo, the comments are interesting.

I am little confused, one article she's banging on about possibly being up the duff and in another opens up about her alleged trip to the Priory.

Reactions: 8
The latest video about the priory is bizarre, her monotonous voice reading from a script, dangling ‘juicy’ bits about cocaine for another instalment.
Look, I’m all for people bettering themselves and I’m sure she’s had some trauma in her life. But this is where I get frustrated with her, she invites publicity in. She over shares everything and then expects a different outcome! She isn’t addicted to cocaine so much as she’s addicted to the press and fame. She’s the ultimate attention seeker and until she has treatment for her attention seeking ways will she only find happiness. I mean she always has to have male attention in order to her feel wanted, needed and special. If she really was a boss babe, ceo etc whatever she rambles on about then she would need no one.
In my opinion she needs a lot more psychological help, she needs to stay in the priory a lot longer.
I feel like the older she gets the more manic she becomes, she is no more happy than she was a year ago, it’s all fake that she says she’s happy. And I find that her behaviour has got more odd too. Iv always watched her reality shows, as a younger girl- as a fan, and in later life -out of curiosity. And she’s never been this erratic and bizarre in her behaviour. She’s hyper active, ever likely Cole needs to hide in the corner away from her. She needs serious intervention and help.
I really believe it won’t end well for Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She only "went to the priory" because she got caught saying how much she loves snorting coke. If the video didn't leak then she wouldnt have to do "damage control" after it lost her her stint on Loose Women.....

Reactions: 9
She only "went to the priory" because she got caught saying how much she loves snorting coke. If the video didn't leak then she wouldnt have to do "damage control" after it lost her her stint on Loose Women.....
I wasn't aware about a leaked video, I don't really remember, my memory isn't that wonderful.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.