Katie Price #7 New matching tatts that are perfect for a couple of Pratts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a comment on the adventures of the gruesome twosome I wish I’d screenshot it cause it’s gone now, anyway it went something like “ you won’t be together by January “ the reply from plastic unfantastic and Clarence the cross eyed lion read something like “you’re only jealous you vile bleep
Oh and yes the KP nutters were out in force saying she was quite right in her reply the sad wacko freaks, did anyone else see this ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For giggles I've just been on the misadventures of the 2 bullshitters, I don't expect my comments to last long.

Reactions: 8
I've been doing a little research on the number plates oh the Car and Katie's mobility scooter, turns out that W888 DSC is a white merc and W888 DSK is ALSO a White Merc. I tried using 000 instead of 888 but I wasn't getting any results. As I'm home sick I've got time on my hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen a comment on the adventures of the gruesome twosome I wish I’d screenshot it cause it’s gone now, anyway it went something like “ you won’t be together by January “ the reply from plastic unfantastic and Clarence the cross eyed lion read something like “you’re only jealous you vile bleep
Oh and yes the KP nutters were out in force saying she was quite right in her reply the sad wacko freaks, did anyone else see this ?
It was me that said the tit for tat stuff

The tattoo photos are in the sun article

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well, well, well......she thinks she may be pregnant again.....🙀
Shes such an attention seeker. If you think you might be pregnant the last thing I'd do is tell the press. 1. Id take a few tests, you know, see if I am pregnant. Then wait for the 12 week scan at the earliest.
My youngest we told our close family's and that's it.
And if I thought I was pregnant everytime I had a craving for some food that would be every day. I fancied apple dipped in choc earlier. Defo not pregnant. I wanted a Sunday dinner yesterday. Still not pregnant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes such an attention seeker. If you think you might be pregnant the last thing I'd do is tell the press. 1. Id take a few tests, you know, see if I am pregnant. Then wait for the 12 week scan at the earliest.
My youngest we told our close family's and that's it.
And if I thought I was pregnant everytime I had a craving for some food that would be every day. I fancied apple dipped in choc earlier. Defo not pregnant. I wanted a Sunday dinner yesterday. Still not pregnant!!
Have a bit of understanding, will you?
It's not like that for Katie.
To successfully monetise a pregnancy, it's important that the public know about it from (or preferably before) conception.
Also, we don't know when Cole's contract ends: who's to say he'll still be around for the 12 week scan?
Your lack of empathy and compassion for poor Katie and the current love of her life is just staggering to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Have a bit of understanding, will you?
It's not like that for Katie.
To successfully monetise a pregnancy, it's important that the public know about it from (or preferably before) conception.
Also, we don't know when Cole's contract ends: who's to say he'll still be around for the 12 week scan?
Your lack of empathy and compassion for poor Katie and the current love of her life is just staggering to me.
It's a bit hard to have much empathy or compassion for Katie due to the fact she's a compulsive lair and attention
seeker, besides it's not the first time she's done this. Katie is predicable and will say anything to get noticed.

Reactions: 3
It's a bit hard to have much empathy or compassion for Katie due to the fact she's a compulsive lair and attention
seeker, besides it's not the first time she's done this. Katie is predicable and will say anything to get noticed.
Read my post again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.