Katie Price #69 Pricey is in the pokey after snorting and crashing on cokey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to make prediction. I think Katie will attempt to mirror Britney Spears’ confession about having been controlled and forced to present a certain narrative on sm by Crawl.

After ‘rehab’. She will release a statement apologising for lying to everyone and for her mistakes but she has been lying that she is happy on sm, when in reality after all her years of sobriety, she met Carl who was domestically abusive etc. She will say he tricked her/forced her to relapse by insisting he used with him and then threatened her with exposure.

This way she can carry on lying to herself and her enabling family and media can legitimately support her. KP has a slate clean (to snort coke from) and she hasn’t taken accountability for any of her actions.

Reactions: 21
there’s no way 4 weeks will sort her out, she’s been into the gear for years and years now
I totally agree with you. 4 weeks in there is like sticking a plaster on a severed arm 🤦
It's a complete waste of time & money!

Every time I see your name I say it in the voice of Pam 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is her mum still with the stepdad? He was found not guilty but he still had sex with the accuser.

Reactions: 5
God that ticked my turtle! I actually think Harve has more intelligence than he's given credit for you could see that look of "I guess I'll have to humour her, I think grotbag actually infantalised him and she probably stunted his growth emotionally the stupid gargoyle.
I agree. She has tried to keep him as a baby and not allowed him to grow up to become a young adult and reach his potential. Making him a figure of fun is disgraceful.

Bloody hell, this thread moves faster than a line of Coke up Katie’s nose
That could be a future thread

Reactions: 15
Who was Monsieur Crumble? Before my time on here.
Monsieur Crumble was 1 of our regular poster's on here. A much loved member of our Tattle family. We shared sad times, many laughs & of course our hatred of Skanky woman. Like all of us, Monsieur Crumble wanted Skanky to be held responsible for her many wrongdoings.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I once worked with Lenny Kravitz. Now there in lies a story. Nicest and best looking charismatic man I've ever set eyes on. Mind you I did lose his best high heel boots in Amsterdam!
Lucky you a gorgeous talented man. Envious much.

Reactions: 9

Those poor kids 😭
Ah yes because if your children’s other parent is ‘unwell’ after an accident and your children are upset and making mummy get well soon cards, the first thing to do is run to the press for a payday 🤡

Also I don’t think Katie will get jail time. Driving offences just aren’t taken anywhere near as seriously as they should be. Someone I knew growing up was drink driving, didn’t have insurance, crashed and killed someone and he was only given a 3 year sentence.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
More shite from our esteemed journalists at The Scum, this time about Woods

Considering he’s spent the past year on holiday and principal carer for a halfwit broken footed drunk driver, he don’t half have some dosh to spray around. Sniff paying well then. Honestly state of this…

KATIE Price's fiance Carl Woods is selling his Bentley for £30,000, The Sun can reveal.
It comes six months after the 32 year old splashed out £50k on an engagement ring for the star.

😂😂😂😂😂

Ah yes because if your children’s other parent is ‘unwell’ after an accident and your children are upset and making mummy get well soon cards, the first thing to do is run to the press for a payday 🤡

Also I don’t think Katie will get jail time. Driving offences just aren’t taken anywhere near as seriously as they should be. Someone I knew growing up was drink driving, didn’t have insurance, crashed and killed someone and he was only given a 3 year sentence.
Well maybe he needs the money to feed the kids seeing as she hasn't paid a penny of what she owes him. It's about time Kieran and Peter both started being honest about Katie Price. She's got away with tit for too long

Reactions: 25
Monsieur Crumble was 1 of our regular poster's on here. A much loved member of our Tattle family. We shared sad times, many laughs & of course our hatred of Skanky woman. Like all of us, Monsieur Crumble wanted Skanky to be held responsible for her many wrongdoings.
Is he no longer with us?

I think she’ll get a suspended sentence

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My grandad done this. Drives his whole life without a license 😳😳
I used to have a neighbour when I was younger, who would always drive drunk, he would drive to his house from the pub and toot for his wife and daughter to come out the house to carry him out the car into the house as he was too pissed to walk. He died eventually because of his drinking.... Thankfully he never killed anyone.... I just get so angry with drink and drug drivers....go out get pissed if you want just walk or get a taxi home.... Not hard really.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.