Katie Price #69 Pricey is in the pokey after snorting and crashing on cokey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a fair point. Look at Kate Moss.

I think it's the recklessness that gets me. You know when you take drugs what the outcome is likely to be. We all know how addictive and destructive they are, so why do it! I grew up in the age of Leah Betts who died taking ecstasy. The vast majority of my friends took it when out clubbing but i never did....it terrified me! I don't see the fun in them. Maybe i'm a boring bastard. haha
You’re best off being a boring bastard than into the gear, drugs destroy lives, there’s never a winner. I’m a boring bastard too and I love my quiet little life. At least we can look ourselves in the mirror at the end of the day and know we haven’t put lives in danger for a quick high!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God that ticked my turtle! I actually think Harve has more intelligence than he's given credit for you could see that look of "I guess I'll have to humour her, I think grotbag actually infantalised him and she probably stunted his growth emotionally the stupid gargoyle.
I wonder if Harvey might be able to have some sort of romantic relationship in his future. He’s a grown man in his own right now, albeit a child mentally in some aspects. It would be wonderful for him to evolve and be protected from his ‘mother’.

Reactions: 7

This song is dedicated to Monsieur Crumble who carried this series of KP threads and gave us many laughs, likes, and comments 👍 God bless!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so so sad about Monsieur, we are a little family, united by our excellent sense of humour in the face of infuriating Skanky bullshit and the fact we are bothered about each other. X
I'm so shocked and saddened about La Crumble - had to work it out from posts - will be very much missed here 💞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Not sure what's going on with my posts today, I seem to be quoting everyone, sorry guys.

Cokes a scary drug really, I don't do it , but I can honestly say more people I know do than don't.
The majority of people just do it over a weekend , and carry on as normal.

Problem is with coke it's a stimulant, people do a bit on a Friday and can stay up until Saturday tea time on the buzz , come Monday morning it starts to take its toll and they find themselves doing a bit just to get them through and the problems really start.

I think that's what happened to her. She's always done a bit socially, in the "celebrity" world I'd guess 70 percent of them do, now she's reached a point where she can't function without it.

Scary really, when you think of how popular it is and how many youngsters are using it socially.
This is so true, I live in Brighton, it’s party town reputation ain’t a lie. Coke is rife in my social circle, must confess years ago when I was in my 20s I dabbled a bit, coke though really wasn’t for me, made me talk at machine gun speed, then get very paranoid. The final time I did it, ended up sat in the ladies of a pub, blabbering to myself for about 30 mins, until the paranoia subsided, it was horrendous.

I still have friends and numerous work colleagues I know, who indulge. We talking about people in their 40s/50s, many high flyers. As you say, I know more people who do than don’t. My best friend is married to a man who works for someone massively A list famous, the stories she tells me 😱 Also have a friend who‘s husband was in a band that had a one big hit 25 years ago, I met her after the band had split, through our kids at primary school. We were in her kitchen one day and she said to me “It’s lovely isn’t it, bought this out of the royalties on that one hit, he made £250k on it, I got this kitchen, the rest went up his nose. Drug use is crazy out in celeb land.

I would say it’s pretty much a given Katie has been “medically assisting” for years, I don’t believe she has had much downtime over the last few years, I can see the signs and reckon through lockdown despite what’s she’s saying, she hasn’t been sober much.

Even though she’s from Brighton, sadly I don’t have much first hand gossip about her, though I have bumped into her around town occasionally. She’s actually quite tiny, they say she’s 5’ 5’, but she seems a lot smaller than that up close.
Closest I ever came, was I once got into the Debenhams lift and she was in there with what appeared to be a huge bodyguard, It was back in the Andre days. I did stare at her at first, thinking OMG it’s you, she just looked blankly past me 😁 Might have been my imagination, but I felt she looked soulless, something seemed empty about her In that brief encounter. I pick up these vibes 🤪

Anyway, I think you’re right, I know people who don’t seem able to give up the habit, I think she is also one and as that “blind story” stated, it could well be the reason she’s with CW, if it’s true what they say about his ways.
I doubt The Priory will touch the surface of her addictions. I can only see this story ending badly, especially if she goes back to him, that bloke is a bad’un. She needs to step away from the limelight and the enablers, which will all know is never going to happen.

Reactions: 26
I used to have a neighbour when I was younger, who would always drive drunk, he would drive to his house from the pub and toot for his wife and daughter to come out the house to carry him out the car into the house as he was too pissed to walk. He died eventually because of his drinking.... Thankfully he never killed anyone.... I just get so angry with drink and drug drivers....go out get pissed if you want just walk or get a taxi home.... Not hard really.
My grandad was an alcoholic and came to live with us when my nana died. I was only a child then. He used to take myself, cousin and brother along with Scottie dog ‘Lulu’ on pub crawls in his Ford Anglia. I remember a remote country pub with an outside horrid loo.
We had to hide behind the bar one day when a policeman came in.
Marvellous parenting by my mum and dad. They knew he took us out in the school holidays when they were at work, luckily he only drove at 20mph and pulled over whenever there was a car behind us. Heaven knows how we survived.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.