Katie Price #69 Pricey is in the pokey after snorting and crashing on cokey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pop trivia... in the 80's i split with my long term boyfriend cos he was having an affair/fling with the wife of a member of Madness.
I hope it wasn't Chas Smashes wife, I was in love with him, maybe Scarlett? 😉

Not sure what's going on with my posts today, I seem to be quoting everyone, sorry guys.

Cokes a scary drug really, I don't do it , but I can honestly say more people I know do than don't.
The majority of people just do it over a weekend , and carry on as normal.

Problem is with coke it's a stimulant, people do a bit on a Friday and can stay up until Saturday tea time on the buzz , come Monday morning it starts to take its toll and they find themselves doing a bit just to get them through and the problems really start.

I think that's what happened to her. She's always done a bit socially, in the "celebrity" world I'd guess 70 percent of them do, now she's reached a point where she can't function without it.

Scary really, when you think of how popular it is and how many youngsters are using it socially.
Virtually everyone in my local pubs are on coke, its rife and I'm not just talking the youngsters I'm talking people in their 40s 50s its shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't get the obsession with coke. Or any drugs for that matter ....even alcohol, to an extent. Everyone I know wants to escape reality in some way; come 5 o'clock or the weekend. Is life really that bad? Ach, that's too deep a conversation to get into on a Friday night. I guess you'd just think the Katies of the world would have it all and be high enough on life. Why ruin it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everyone saying her family should have done something, this woman is an adult. It’s not her families job to keep her in line. They have their own lives. If my sister started taking drugs and drinking age 43 I wouldn’t expect my mum to do something about it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope it wasn't Chas Smashes wife, I was in love with him, maybe Scarlett? 😉
Nope , it wasnt Suggs either, thankfully no kids involved.
Jesus, London was a wild place in the 80's, i was working just off Oxford st and hanging out in Soho. I dont know where he met her but it must have been whilst i was clocking in 24hr shifts in A@E.:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 5
Nope , it wasnt Suggs either, thankfully no kids involved.
Jesus, London was a wild place in the 80's, i was working just off Oxford st and hanging out in Soho. I dont know where he met her but it must have been whilst i was clocking in 24hr shifts in A@E.:unsure::unsure:
It was his loss 💙 xx

Reactions: 3
Papers just need to stop writing articles about her now. Shes irrelevant

Reactions: 16
I don't get the obsession with coke. Or any drugs for that matter ....even alcohol, to an extent. Everyone I know wants to escape reality in some way; come 5 o'clock or the weekend. Is life really that bad? Ach, that's too deep a conversation to get into on a Friday night. I guess you'd just think the Katies of the world would have it all and be high enough on life. Why ruin it!
Drug of choice for models etc as it’s an appetite suppressant

Reactions: 8
Coke is everywhere, literally everywhere.
It seems even pubs are rife with people lining up in the toilets, my 22 yr old son says its normal in Dublin for his age group to all be wankered on coke when down the pub, he only moved up there last month and its been quite a shock to him.

You can drink more alcohol if you have a line or 2, it sobers you up so you can carry on drinking, thats why.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
KP has put on weight though recently. Never seen her so hefty.
If you look at her a year ago she’s much smaller then, being off her feet has really made her gain weight. I was off work for 2 months I gained weight as well

Reactions: 6
Not when you’re drinking copious amounts of calorie laden booze 👀

Coke is everywhere, literally everywhere.
It seems even pubs are rife with people lining up in the toilets, my 22 yr old son says its normal in Dublin for his age group to all be wankered on coke when down the pub, he only moved up there last month and its been quite a shock to him.

Yep, Coke is everywhere. I know doctors, police, teachers all sorts on it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That's a fair point. Look at Kate Moss.

I think it's the recklessness that gets me. You know when you take drugs what the outcome is likely to be. We all know how addictive and destructive they are, so why do it! I grew up in the age of Leah Betts who died taking ecstasy. The vast majority of my friends took it when out clubbing but i never did....it terrified me! I don't see the fun in them. Maybe i'm a boring bastard. haha

• Haha
I clicked a like for the new thread title in honour of Monsieur Crumble 💙❤💚💛💜🧡

I don't want to upset anyone but I feel Monsieur Crumble should be honoured with a title. And I would like to think that this would have left tears running down her legs 🤭

KATIE PRICE #70 Our darling Crumble flying peaceful on high, dropping tit bombs on Skanky from up in the sky
This one 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Everyone saying her family should have done something, this woman is an adult. It’s not her families job to keep her in line. They have their own lives. If my sister started taking drugs and drinking age 43 I wouldn’t expect my mum to do something about it
I couldn’t agree more. If the addict refuses help you there isn’t much else a family can do. Katie has been like this for over 20 years, I highly doubt she’ll ever change.

Last edited:
Tables turning on insta, just a few of the comments to Crawls :sick: Post
All the comments on the Mail
Article about Kieran are bad too. No one supporting her, bar the odd one here or there. And they have allowed over 800 comments-I was shocked!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.