Katie Price #69 Pricey is in the pokey after snorting and crashing on cokey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mr Woods has out lived his usefulness 👍 if it is true she took drugs and got drunk because of an argument with him I can’t see her family agreeing to any ongoing contact but……. As we know addicts always blame someone else for their behaviour.
At least his latest tattoo doesn't look like her - a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just feel I have to say this…….my heart broke when I heard about crumble 💔 I was sad and near to tears, then I remembered the amount of times I nearly spat my tea out at crumbles posts, when my OH looked at me when I could no longer contain the laughter I was trying to control😂 and for that I will always be grateful ❤

When people point to tattle and say we are nothing but trolls on the KP thread I would disagree I feel we are a family who care about each other andhave found a safe place to communicate with each other and respect each other’s views.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I just feel I have to say this…….my heart broke when I heard about crumble 💔 I was sad and near to tears, then I remembered the amount of times I nearly spat my tea out at crumbles posts, when my OH looked at me when I could no longer contain the laughter I was trying to control😂 and for that I will always be grateful ❤

When people point to tattle and say we are nothing but trolls on the KP thread I would disagree I feel we are a family who care about each other andhave found a safe place to communicate with each other and respect each other’s views.
It's a wonderful way to be remembered.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I highly doubt it . .
I know a few people who have come straight out of re hab and gone straight away to score gear or head straight to the pub. .
She probably doesn't want to get clean, its just to lessen her sentencing
there’s no way 4 weeks will sort her out, she’s been into the gear for years and years now

Reactions: 12

Awww Hampy I feel exactly the same,when I first came here everybody was so kind,but I had that feeling that it was a kind thread etc,Then dear crumbles created my avatar for me,as she knew I loved cats and shoes.🤣She was so funny..bless her,I feel so bleeping sad.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right? The Andre kids are not famous, they are children, following them would be a creepy choice.

And, if history is to be repeated, blaming it on everyone else. I can hear it now.

If The Priory is actually as good as its reputation then I hope that she has counselling to teach her to take responsibility for her actions. I believe that's an important step on the road to recovery. I'd love to see her turn her life around, properly, not just telling the world she has.

I don't think people run out of chances if they own up and learn from what they do...but I just don't think she will, not in any sincere or meaningful way.
The first step in recovery is accepting you have a problem. She won't.

Reactions: 19
I have some respect for him for what he’s said to be honest. It seems pretty honest. I believe him - he didn’t know she was taking drugs. How would he have known? He doesn’t see her that much and the kids wouldn’t know how to explain it to him.

Come on. What was he meant to tell a 6 and 8 year old? You can’t tell them that mummy is awful. She’s their mum. It has to be something children can understand. They are upset as it is and confused
He could have said she'd gone on holiday - most kids associate Turkey with Christmas, for Jett and Bunny it's where Mummy goes more than the supermarket. I seriously wonder how much they've seen her in recent months anyway with all the surgery. Jokes aside, I'm not sure how Kieran's meant to explain the whole mess to two young kids who are supposed to be her priority. I don't think I could have been so restrained in that interview, or maybe he knows he's had the last laugh in the car crash that was their 'marriage'.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That sounds to me more like someone living here who is an a lister in her own country rather than Katie
They've been spot on so far.

He could have said she'd gone on holiday - most kids associate Turkey with Christmas, for Jett and Bunny it's where Mummy goes more than the supermarket. I seriously wonder how much they've seen her in recent months anyway with all the surgery. Jokes aside, I'm not sure how Kieran's meant to explain the whole mess to two young kids who are supposed to be her priority. I don't think I could have been so restrained in that interview, or maybe he knows he's had the last laugh in the car crash that was their 'marriage'.
I'd be more impressed if he kept it all private and didn't do a single interview.
But he can't resist.
It's always the media before the children.

Reactions: 16
Was there any further news about the assault and the re-bail that was supposed to end by the end of September?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.