Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
They are still doing her for the drink driving, no insurance and wreckless driving, as this is her 6th or 7th time, she's looking at a hefty fine, 3 year ban or 6 months jail
I really hope she gets whatever the max is but I’m not convinced. The person who killed my parent was racing, was doing 60 in a 30, went through a red light and left the scene, didnt even check on anyone. Judge downgraded the level of offence from the most serious (1) to 2 and he gotjust under 5 years he will serve half realistically. God knows what you have to do to get the max

and apologies if I don’t know who this is to do with ie police or cps - my experience with the police was terrible. I had the worst family liaison officer ever so wasn’t very engaging, itall seemed to be more about getting the killer a lighter sentence and making excuses for him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

House of Tea

VIP Member
because if you read the priory website 70 percent of people are referred there on the NHS so as she is bankrupt i suspect the tax payer will be paying
And yet some people who genuinely want to get back on track cannot get on drug rehabilitation programmes. This is sick.

• Sad
  • Sick

Stmarco

Takes time for tests to come back. Hope he’s not prejudiced the case the tweet is still there 😳
She has no right to a defence.
The crime she has committed is driving whilst disqualified.
Whatever the police put out doesn't change the facts of her actual crime.

Plus as there is no name on the form they can say it was not connected to her.

Personally I love it as they have done what she does. Let people speculate on her posts.

• Haha

floatingalong6

I find it suspicious that she crashed and went on a bender so soon after the Masterclasses, she defo got a cash payout from Jeyda/Pointy Chin straight after and splashed it on drugs and drink. Maybe that’s why she was so desperate to do so many masterclasses in one day

Honeyb.cr32

Recap:
She claimed she couldn't drive to see her disabled son but managed to drive to score drugs.
She got caught by the police driving whilst banned because she was drunk and drugged causing her to crash.
She still owes people loads of money and is due in court for a bankruptcy hearing
Anyone else would get the book thrown at them but as us regulars to this thread know Teflon Price gets away with everything.
No matter how many bj’s and bum fun she offers she won’t get away with this it’s not her first time doing this. Selfish prick that she is

• Heart
  • Sick

Uppompey

Chatty Member
There is NO WAY she will be able to resist further law breaking between now and December 15th. Just sit back and wait.

• Haha

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny how she wasn’t that troubled when she was in Turkey getting her hair done ??
She’s an absolute cunt and I feel sorry for people out there whi are really struggling with their lives and addiction and MH!!!
She just uses excuses to fo what she wants!! She’s doesn’t care about anyone but herself !!!

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh yes those relationship problems where you wander around with a 7 carat ring said to be worth £50k and your fiance gifts you a 4x4 Beemer. We all want those problems... what does she know about real world problems? She lives on a cloud of marshmallow with no consequences.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

Stmarco

The verdict looks weak but it is actually quite clever in this case.
Her family, friends and lawyer claim she has been getting help.
The judge is basically saying 'show me".
Priory will have to give a report on her progress by the sentencing date.
If she misses appointments, doesn't take it seriously and just continues doing what she is doing it will show the court she isn't taking it seriously.
She won't give up her lifestyle regardless of what crap she tells the media.

Eventually she will end up in jail.

• Heart

VIP Member
Just heard the good news, Katie has been SENT to the Priory, at least we know she has actually been
there. According to the report on TV SHE admitted she had been drinking, well she's really in deep
shit now and I can't see her getting out of this one. (however she will try)

Due to be sentenced on the 15th December, please mark it on your Calendars.

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I made this before the car crash.. I add it here while trying to catch up .I'm on page 34 of the last thread 😀 x.

Permanent marker man (or woman) has now even got the marker out on Katie's KFC box 😄

Looool ..

Resizer_16327642028330.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Stmarco

It will be interesting to see if they grant her bail and what conditions are attached to it.
She has a history of not going to court when required so that could go against her.

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Awwww poor darling,@Hunnybubbly we are ardent animal lovers on here,that’s one reason we detest that ‘woman’ she is a cruel bastard always has been and should have never had animal in her possession.Loads of petitions raised due to her cruelty.🙁We .tattlers have reported her many times.
I can’t help worrying about Blade and Buddy now. Who has them? Whoever it is they will be far safer and out of her clutches. Did she ever get the second ‘protection’ German shepherd? I pray not. The company who gave them to her should take them back. Hopefully the second one wasn’t with her long enough for her to get her vocal cords cut.
The animal neglect and cruelty is the first thing that made my blood run cold.
Since then I have realised just how much damage she has caused to humans also. 😢😡😢

• Heart
  • Sad

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
The last time she was supposed to be in the priary wasn't it found out she wasn't and just staged the photos outside the gate?