Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
She's fucked up too many times.

What would happen if any of us had decided to get pissed, take drugs & go out for a drive - would we get any sympathy? Would our family blame mental health? Probably not - they would say we were fucking stupid. She needs jail time & her kids need to be permanently with their Dads. She has gone too far. I hope this absolutely ruins her. Zero sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ClivE

VIP Member
i have just checked the priory website the average stay is two to three weeks so she could be out to attend court in Oct it also says 70percent of people who go are funded by the NHS so because she is bankrupt i guess my and everyones taxes will be paying (not hers she did not pay tax)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Glortard

VIP Member

I know this is an old interview but I was just looking to see if any new stuff up there.....managed a whole 2 minutes of it before I had to stop after listening to her lies and bullshite

- had to learn to walk again
- used to run a lot
- wants more babies
- tried healthy eating

• Haha
  • Sick

Minxmonx

VIP Member
She is a one woman bleed on emergency services resources. How much time and money does this woman bleed from the taxpayers in an already undermanned, underfunded and overstretched service.
Police and ambulance involved a few weeks back, now even more Police and ambulances. This isn’t your personal service! 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member

What do people think of this headline? :mad:
She’s a fucking “mother” to many, for the love of God. I am SICK of these types of pond life being excused and pandered to. Her children deserve compassion. NOT HER 🤬

• Angry

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I took a short break to do the actual work I am paid to do and there is a new thread. Everything is moving at the speed of light.

• Haha

Glortard

VIP Member
I get why people think she has got off but what has happened is potentially a good thing if her past experience is anything to go by.

She is due to get sentenced on the 15th of December (it's not unusual for courts to take time before sentencing ) so it's not like she is going to the Priory instead of jail.

So she has to engage with people in the priory and from past experience she is crap with that so it could be bad reports
She has to engage with the probabtion service - if you look at how she deals with bankruptcy is she going to be as unhelpful with them
As numerous people have said she has been driving before now so is she suddenly going to stop?....
Is she going to be able to stay sober for 10 plus weeks?

on the plus side
She is not getting anymore money for the masterclasses for the forseable
the clothing line is not launching
filming has stopped
People are more likely to call her out on her bullshit

So the best thing is that she pretends to go to the priory for a while, gets papped driving, get blazing drunk somewhere public with no car obviously and then come the 15th walks up super confident she is getting off again only to be jailed

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
🙋‍♀️ West Sussex girl here too! Apparently I only live 13 miles from her eeeek! Can’t say I’ve seen her around (have seen Kieron though 🤢) but I will keep beady eyes out from now on! 🦸‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Not only should she be locked up for a very long time she should also be banned from driving for the rest of her life for taking the piss behind a wheel for the last twenty years since her first conviction. She doesn't deserve the right to ever drive again. I also hate money grabbing lawyers willing to defend her and blaming it on all she's been through recently. If you've got lots of things in your life stressing you out then why the chuff would you add another to the list through choice?

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Can't help thinking she's not at the Priory. Usually when somebody well known goes in there will be a couple of press guys hanging around outside. I'll drive by and have a nose in the morning.

• Heart

Sandbem

After being confronted by police at the scene, Katie Price was heard saying “I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all”, the court heard.
A drugs wipe gave a positive reading for cocaine, prosecutor Debbie Jones told the court

T
his is from a news update
From The Sun:
5 MINUTES AGO
'Struggling'
Sources close to the former model have said that she has been through a “difficult” time in the past few months.

They told The Sun: “Katie has been through an awful lot lately - relationship problems, money troubles, and she’s been very open about her own health problems - plus her mum has been very unwell.

“On top of that she’s a devoted mum, so a lot of us who know her are just very worried for her own safety and wellbeing too.

“Lots of people love and care about her, and it’s difficult to see her struggling - hopefully this will all pass and she will be able to move forwards with her life.

“Once things have calmed down hopefully she will have time to be with the people she loves and work out where things stand - she has an awful lot on her plate.”

Once things have calmed down.. Ha ha..

Struggling... 👇

• Angry
  • Haha

Maggiemoo14

What really winds me up as well that there is always a line calling her a single parent, as if all childcare responsibilities are on her. She isn’t a single parent at all! Her children have Fathers who are more involved than she ever has been! She cannot use the pressure of bringing up children on her own as an excuse for anything! Ok Harvey excluded but he is cared for 24/7 in a residential placement so his needs are met and the youngest ones needs are all met by their Dad and certainly not her! Also that bankruptcy bullshit…if I was the magistrate I’d be questioning how come she has so many bloody holidays?!

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Not one, but TWO apologist articles in the DM. Despite the comments being overwhelming negative. This one paragraph really annoyed me - as if somehow Harvey is ‘to blame’ for the recent turn of events - she’s been like this since ‘party girl Jordan’ of the 90s! 😡View attachment 787527
what a load of bollocks! It wanted rid of H - simple as! We have still not found out whether H's trust fund or the good ol' taxpayer is forking out 450k a year for skanky's 'Look wot a grate muvver I is' exercise in putting H in there ;

For H he is free of it now nor will he be constantly be bullied mentally by carwash or tormented by the oaf taking his cakes away and laughing with der luvly muvva fing over it :(

Appears Anthea Turner approves of people who drink/drug/drive, thus being potential killers.
On KP Insta just now, in reply to the family post. Stick together these celebs don’t they, law obv for us little people.

Fucks sake, the forces are rallying. Sickening.

dear little Anthea shagged a married man she was married also and then married him herself,sold her sole to a blardy flake advert on her wedding day,set up get rich quick schemes with her bankrupt husband owed huge amounts to people when one of many schemes failed so i would not be looking to her for advice
her husband eventually started shagging younger women and he left her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow