Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YellowTail

VIP Member
No matter what happens I hope this finally makes her take a good look at herself and see the mess she's making of her own, and her children's lives, not to mention the rest of her family. She is 43 years old and is a complete mess. She is at a time in life where others should be able to rely on her, but they can't.

But, I have a horrible feeling that Katie will continue to pin the blame for her problems on everything and everyone else. She talks about people destroying her but she's been destroying herself for a long time. I don't know what the problem is but she is the common denominator.
She was sexualised at a young age for money, attention and male approval by the person who should have protected her… Iron Lung, She is the root cause.

Not making excuses, just providing a reason,

You only have to see her interactions and with Princess and Bunny, (names are telling too) who she sexualises and merchs out to see history could repeat. Both Kieran and Peter need to stop using their children, especially the girls for blue ticks and publicity if they want to break the cycle.

Reactions: 36

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
What irritates me (apart from everything else) are the media reffering to her as a star. She hasn't been a star in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MrsFW

I’ve mentioned my son JJ before. He has severe Autism. He gets mad over the smallest thing. He doesn’t smash things (we nipped that in the bud when he was younger - he overturned our heavy dining table), he knows that’s not acceptable.
My grandchildren are 6, 3, 3 and 5 months old. We watch him like a hawk around them. We teach him all the time about his behaviour and never let him off with anything. It’s hard work, but it can be done. The kids love him, even when he’s being lairy! Kids are weird lol!

If Harvey is truly frightening the other children it’s awful but they aren’t there all the time. If there was enough adult supervision I would hope it might be possible to make it work. I know every person with Autism is different.

It would destroy me to have to put JJ in residential care. It would do the same to him. I would do anything and everything to avoid that. But maybe Harvey is actually better off there.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why do the courts not jail her? If it was anyone regular they would especially as she has repeatedly driven while banned but always escaped with minimum punishment.
I don’t give a shit that she’s had a hard year she’s brought it all on herself. She has kids ffs- doesn’t give a shit about them when snorting cocaine and getting behind a wheel.
I do not understand why this moron has been treated so leniently - she just laughs at the law and thinks it doesn’t apply to her.
I really hope she gets a jail sentence but highly doubt she will.
She is an absolute fucking disaster and no doubt will end up dead in a ditch one day having learnt nothing from her multiple stays in rehab which she only does to avoid more serious punishments for breaking the law. She isn’t the least bit interested in sorting herself out- she’s far too selfish and believes she’s something special.

• Angry
  • Heart

upyernelly

Chatty Member
The thing with KP that winds me up the most is that she is absolutely vile to people who she doesn’t like. Bullying, vindictive and downright nasty behaviour is a regular occurrence from her.
And yes as said above she is a sex offender. How is she any better than Stephen Bear?
There is definitely a double standard being applied …but not in the way indicated by some…she’s not being held to a higher standard, she’s not being held to anything???

In my experience the only people who ever say the ‘be nice’ bullshit are themselves bullies.

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Let's hope we get a few shots of her with a blanket over those dreadful extensions as she is dragged into Crawley magistrates court ha ha. Perhaps Fern has been allowed to apply some make-up ;) 🐡 💄
I feel like a little outing this afternoon 🤔

• Haha

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
So can you confirm that she is actually living at the MM? How does she get about? Were you the friend she was coming to visit at 0620? Ha ha!
I’m not that cunt’s friend. I’m just a woman living near horsham and see her out and about in her bashed up Range Rover. She doesn’t give a shit. My husband has seen her too.
Just spotted your haha at the end 🤣 the thought of being confused as a friend of Katie Fucking Price!

• Haha

NeverEnough

VIP Member

Drink driving is really the lowest of the low. And driving when disqualified. Lawyer playing the sympathy card.

She will walk with just a fine and another driving ban she will ignore. Welcome to justice UK style in all it’s glory. Makes me mad as hell sometimes.

At least no one was seriously injured.

• Angry

midsummer blue

VIP Member
What happened after the whole Caroline Flack incident?

....and what a troubled soul she was....and subject to horrendous gossip and conjecture.

Can we just stop speculating and guessing and be kind for a while, please?

I completely understand that what she has done is unacceptable but there is always a back story.. She has five children that don't need to read this...
You do know she was driving while banned under the influence of alcohol and drugs don’t you!!! On what planet is that acceptable behaviour!!! She could have killed someone!!! So I’m sorry but she doesn’t deserve sympathy.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Well, there it is. If I've read that right she has admitted to drink driving? When you look at that list of driving convictions at the bottom of the Sun article, surely she should be banned from driving for life? I don't want to share the road with drivers that repeatedly drive while talking on mobiles, speed, drink drive, drive without insurance. Driving is a privilege not a right, which is why we need licenses.

I'm tired of the comparisons to other celebrities that have committed driving offences - they were all punished and I don't think any of them had a track record like this.

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I’m stepping away from the thread. I’m actually fuming that again and again and again this woman just does as she likes and never has to face the consequences. I need a time out before I 🤯

• Heart
  • Angry

House of Tea

VIP Member
Carl likes the fame. He is desperate for it. Why else would a young guy tie himself up with a has-been ex glamour model made of plastic and safety pins, with money issues, multiple ex-partners, driving convictions, lots of kids one of them with severe difficulties, whose looks have gone, whose money has gone, who never had wit or intelligence to start with, with low morals, whose reputation is shot, with drink and drug issues, who is vindictive and bullying and lives her whole life as some tacky Jeremy Kyle pondlife. Why, what is the attraction?

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I caused a car accident a few years ago when driving, where a young man died. I don’t want to get into the details but I was not speeding, drunk or on my phone. My car was fully insured and MOT’d and taxed. It was a low level of carelessness combined with a freakishly bad junction. I am now banned.

I considered suicide and struggled with the weight of the guilt for a long, long time. I still go to counselling over it. It was the worst time of my life, by far. I felt I would never be happy again. All of that still does not compare to the ongoing pain felt by the family of the deceased. I get teary just thinking about it. The court proceedings dragged on for years.

I don’t think I can adequately describe how much hearing about Katie Price’s latest antics fucks with my head. The level of revulsion, disgust and anger I feel towards her really sets me back in my progress. I would never, ever dream of breaking my ban to get in my car, no matter how inconvenient it is. The sheer bad luck experienced by everyone involved in my situation, compared with the insane levels of good luck she has had thus far in NOT killing anyone- despite being a disgustingly selfish cunt- actually sickens me.

If she doesn’t belong in prison, who the fuck does? The judge and the police will have blood on their hands, if and when she goes on to kill. The level of recklessness on display by her is truly staggering.
I agree with the above post, what a brave thing to write. I hope you find some peace because you deserve to x

• Heart

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Apologies if this has all been said

so …..

this was a ‘one off’ incident ?? No this is just her being caught !
She is probably out in that car most nights visiting her dealer
She doesn’t have a problem she is just like any other fucking coke head in the uk that gets on it 4 or 5 days out of 7 .
She is not going to rehab for herself she is going so she doesn’t get jailed
She is off the rails but she has a family and loads of kids yet she chooses to be mwi instead of being a mother
So , why has she never tried rehab in the last few months ? Why wait till now ?? Because again she’s been caught by the police.
Our heard earned tax payer money is going towards the police and the courts whi need to deal with this cretin
She has obviously not paid her taxed either as she is going bankrupt yet still manages to buy drink and drugs and get her hair and beauty done
She is a leech on society

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Just seen she was twice over the drink drive limit, banned and told the police she was off to get drugs. Show me anyone else who’d get ‘rehab’?!

please god let this be it, let her be done now. No more interviews, recovery stories and another fucking autobiography about her struggle. She’s morally and financially bankrupt, got more lives than a herd of cats she makes a mockery of anyone who has ever genuinely struggled with pretty much anything.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34