Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
It really makes me angry when people compare Ant Mc Partlin in all this. Yes, they both drank drove, and he did actually hit another car too. But his was a one off ( not banned 6 times before ) he then took about a year away from showbiz, social media etc got the help needed and came back a new man after turning his life around.
If this was her first time, I may have a bit more compassion, but NO, she doesn’t deserve any now. Enough is enough.
How many times will she get let off before she actually kills someone before they finally take notice!?
He also has people who rallied around him offering their support to him.

Happy to pose now she’s allegedly on her way to The Priory!
She looks like she is trying to “look “remorseful/distressed and worried and fails to pull it off.

She was 2times over the limit.the 3 on the pregnancy test thing is a positive test for cocaine
Thanks for explaining 🙂

Reactions: 7

Minxmonx

VIP Member
She has 5 children who don't need a mother who behaves like this.

There, I fixed it for you.
In addition, Caroline Flack actually really cared about what the public thought about her. KP doesn’t give a 💩 about any of us, only how much money she can extract from us, so why should we care about her.
The whole #bekind crap will be played now. Funny how people use that word to hide behind, then act like complete shits to people they don’t like.
Oh my days!!!! KARMA IS HERE. I stopped reading after the Turkey trip with Cole as they both made my piss boil too much, then all this happens. Just heard about the crash and probable jail on another thread, and I had to come running back here 😀. Looks like I have at least 2 or 3 threads to catch up on. 👍
You had better not go anywhere else for a while then Noseybonk 😉

I hope not, that is only down the road from me!
Me too! 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
Not sure either. 🤔

does anyone know how much alcohol she consumed? Would she be very drunk? Or are we talking a couple of drinks?
She was twice over the limit which is 35. The amount consumed affects people differently, and whether or not the person ate a meal prior to consumption is also a factor. For most people twice over is more than a bottle of wine. She blew at least 70.

• Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member

I know this is an old interview but I was just looking to see if any new stuff up there.....managed a whole 2 minutes of it before I had to stop after listening to her lies and bullshite

- had to learn to walk again
- used to run a lot
- wants more babies
- tried healthy eating

• Haha
Interesting!

How long is she expected to be at the rehab?
Our clients generally have funding for 12 weeks initially but then we can apply for it to be extended up to 6 months, anything over that is fairly rare

If she needed a detox from alcohol there would be an additional cost as well

• Wow

Chronically_knackered

Then you would have to complete a SORN for them.
not necessarily. I could insure someone else to drive it. My point is that the car could have been in her own name, not someone else’s and, let’s face it, if she’s not bothered about driving without an insurance/licence then I don’t see her losing sleep over paying road tax.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
it's 6 months max then not that i think she will be sent down
Sorry, don't know these things. So do you get a lesser sentence at a magistrates if you plead guilty as opposed to going in front of a jury?

Would a rehab stay show an intention to 'reform' ones actions?