Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What happened after the whole Caroline Flack incident?

....and what a troubled soul she was....and subject to horrendous gossip and conjecture.

Can we just stop speculating and guessing and be kind for a while, please?

I completely understand that what she has done is unacceptable but there is always a back story.. She has five children that don't need to read this...
She has 5 children who don't need a mother who behaves like this.

There, I fixed it for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

ClivE

VIP Member
i do not understand why they say Katie price as money worries she is bankrupt at some time all her debts will be wiped off the problem is SHE would not comply with the bankruptcy terms and still wanted to live the life that she had when she had money and not cut down and live within her means(she does not need a 5000 pound a month house( rent a hundred quid a week house)there is only her living there kids live with dads Harvey at school stop all the holidays(claiming they were work related then she would have had no problem paying the IVF she entered into if she was earning that much)stop splashing out on all the hair and so called beauty treatments IF SHE WOULD HAVE COMPLIED WITH THE BANKRUPTCY ORDER SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN CLEAR OF IT AFTER A YEAR but she thought she was clever and rules do not apply to her

Reactions: 47

BicBiro

DID KNOB HEAD JOE HARRINGTON TELL THE JUDGE THAT?
I assume he is the same Joseph Harrington written about here

I guess he is well versed in these matters.

TLDR.
1.1 On 20 December 2016, Mr Harrington was convicted of driving with excess alcohol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
This is the best thing that could happen to her, for her own sake and everyone else's.

My husband often uses the road she crashed down to commute to work early in the morning, doesn't bare thinking about if she had crashed into someone and taken away an innocent life for her own stupidity and selfishness.
I remember a tv interview with a Mum who had been to a wedding, they were travelling home with their girls who had been bridesmaids. A drunk driver crashed into them, some how the mum not only survived but got out of the wreckage. She said she sat cradling her daughter on the curb. The interviewer clarified when she said her daughter, it was her daughters decapitated head and the rest of her body was still in the far along with her dad and sister. All these years later I still go cold thinking about it

Shocking the fans still defending her. What exactly does she have to do for them to realise she’s a complete mess
Michelle Heaten has posted about what a lovely person Katie is and how she needs support and privacy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Haileyhalstead

Can you imagine if she goes to prison what she’ll look like when she gets out. No constant Botox or what feels like weekly facelifts, no extensions, lashes, lip filler. Imagine if the veneers came off too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

WallacesDog

If she gets away with going to rehab I'll be fucking livid
Ditto.
Absolutely spitting.
•Admitted everything.
• Driving un-insured whilst banned and under the influence and a repeat motoring offender.
•Tests proved positive to drink and drugs - drugs charge inexplicably dropped.
•A top class facility whilst thousands up and down the the country are being failed by lacking mental health care provision. This muck savage gets a third or is it fourth go, when it obviously isn't bloody working.
Absolute joke and questions seriously need asking why this low life is consistently being given preferential treatment.
😡🤬🤯🤬😡

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Angry
  • Sick

Crowbag

VIP Member
Enjoy your afternoon kp (who presumably will appear in court via video link).

This skint, unexciting little person is heading out for an afternoon of equine therapy and riding for the disabled.
I'm completely over excited, and I know which life I would rather have.

Spoiler:
It is not yours, kp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Emlou80

Fellow Tattlers, I’m a new poster but have been a fully fledged stalker for more time than it’s acceptable to admit. I’ve been going through some tough times for a little while and your savage but imho extremely justified posts, humour and mutual distain for the Pricey has kept me sane when unable to sleep because my brain won’t switch off. I also feel like you could be the sisters from a bucketful of misters that I’ve never met. I’ve crept out from behind the curtain twitching to high five all of you who have managed to deal with, and own their shit, with the dignity (that includes telling your 9 year old that the 11 plus practice paper must be carried out in silence under exam conditions for an hour so you can drink prosecco and catch up on married at first sight - the guilty secret tv watch you haven’t told a soul about) that this literal car crash is incapable of. Be gentle with me ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Binfest

Hi all,

So they've (general public) finally had a part insight of who she really is. It was coming and no one is suprised. Her PR covered for financial gain for far too long. KP held the cards but the stack is now with the dealer!

The priory story is bs as I'm sure you're all aware. I'm told CW has an announcement pending that will fuel the fire.

Keep safe ❤

• Wow
  • Heart

tomkat1

Chatty Member
It's likely she was semi conscious, unable to do a breathalyser, bloods will have been taken at hospital, when they're back she'll get charges added. Had she failed a breathalyser at the scene she'd have already been charged, like Ant was. You can tell by the families statement that they know there's more coming. Also sun and mail have that she'd been drinkng and taking drugs all night, they wouldn't go that far without being very sure.
716ECF9B-A208-4B0C-B7E2-53DD67421983.png
This was tweeted by the arresting officer, he was the original source of the flipped car pic too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

laughing

VIP Member
She will enter rehab and escape these charges as 'she is willing' to change her ways, until it happens next time.

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
People have short memories, she has driven more than once whilst banned. She could have killed someone, people need to remember this when asking for sympathy and understanding,because I’m sure as eggs is eggs if it was one of your family members killed by a banned driver under the influence of drink/drugs. I bet you would be baying for their blood.

Just because she is in the public eye doesn’t mean she should be treated differently, there is no excuse for the latest debacle of her life.

Self first last and in between , she needs to think of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Wikki

Four questions:
1. Does the Priory have a bar?
2. Does it have a chemist? Sniff Sniff Snort Snort.
3. Does it accept pet plan insurance?
4. Does it have a car park?
I spent several weeks at the priory in Roehampton and I can confirm it’s pretty easy to get alcohol, class a’s (and any takeaway you like) delivered right to the door. The staff are not paid enough to care, and everything (therapy sessions) is dependent on the patient actually wanting to attend - in other words, she can sit in her room and do sod all in terms of getting help for as long as her insurance is paying

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Shocking the fans still defending her. What exactly does she have to do for them to realise she’s a complete mess

• Wow
Reactions: 41