Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
That pic, remember Brian Harvey running himself over with his own car after eating baked potatoes. Same vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Not one, but TWO apologist articles in the DM. Despite the comments being overwhelming negative. This one paragraph really annoyed me - as if somehow Harvey is ‘to blame’ for the recent turn of events - she’s been like this since ‘party girl Jordan’ of the 90s! 😡View attachment 787527
Disgusting to use him as an excuse....the lad she left after he had been in hospital with breathing difficulties to bugger off to Turkey.
She also could have got on a feckin train like a normal person to go and see him.
Her kids are just props to her, how many times do people need to say it?!

• Angry
Reactions: 41

VermilionRed

Harvey is bored and needs interaction and friends - he is better off where he isn't ignored and his behaviour is more acceptable. The less time he spend with his mother the better.
Sadly Harvey has been used and abused as a prop all his life, wheeled out when needed, discarded when not. Just like everyone and everything is a prop to Pwicey, to use and discard.

When Crawl put a whole boxed carrot cake in front of Harvey to eat, that just said it all. No plate, cutlery, napkin, no attempt at civilised eating, all of course captured for the delight of the public on social media. Just put a box of his favourite cake in front of him, tease him to wind him up then toss the box down for Harvey to tear into and eat all at once. All in the presence of mum of the year Pwicey.

Harvey for sure is better off where he is, away from the circus.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Lavie

Is that what Kieron does? So the two youngest have no role models to learn from? That’s terrible.
I saw one of his OF clips on Twitter once and it was disgusting. Wanking himself and shoving a plug up his arse…just unbelievable that he’s the ‘good’ parent. I couldn’t believe his fiancé was ok with it. Those poor poor kids.

• Sick
  • Wow

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
  • Angry

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Well Price whilst feeling lonely met the: Police, Fire Brigade, Ambulance crew and those at the hospital. That cured its fucking loneliness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

liar liar

VIP Member
Instead of chasing Charlie, she’d be better off looking after Harvey...
I think you will find that she has never looked after him and he is better off where he is away from her clutches and endless merching. She hasn't brought up any of her children.

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
The courts do understand that driving whilst banned is NOT a reflection of her drunk/drug status or mh issues? This is blatant law breaking arrogance. No priory stay will solve that. We’ve all had problems, myself included…I would never endanger others no matter how fucked up my head was.

• Heart
  • Angry

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
This is how I imagine the conversation with Harvey will go:

KP: Hi Harve it’s mummy.
H: Mummy! When are you coming to visit me!
KP: Oh Harve my darling. You know those horrible police? Well, they took Mummy to court so I can’t come and see you.
H: Fcuk the police!
KP: Yes, Harve. They are bad people, keeping me away from you. Do you love Mummy, Harve? Tell Mummy you love me!🤮

Tell me you haven’t read this hearing her monotonous voice!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yes,but look at that crash couple of years ago her pink RR,crashed ,her pissed covered with vomit,pissed herself,but fucking Boyson covered for her obviously she was the driver.Bet Boyson carried her out the driving position stuck her in the back,cos keys were in her handbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Teef4Two

Where are these BLUE TICK MORONS coming from on insta 😡😡😡
Showing all their love, support and best wishes
What a load of 💩
Not one of them would be saying anything nice if she had killed someone
Watch this space its all going to be the press's fault for hounding her soon and all the Zelebs will stick together

Are they going to pay her hefty fine if she gets one seeing she's bankrupt?
The court will look at that and see it as she cant pay a fine so are they all going to come together and chip in?
Bunch of asswipes

Ant McPartlin got fined £86,000 and was given a 20-month driving ban after pleading guilty to drink driving and he didn't have 6 previous bans WTF is Skanky going to get?

I HOPE SHE GETS BLOODY JAIL!!

Where's my GIN? xx

Reactions: 37

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Price was told that her sentencing had been deferred until December 15 to allow her to have treatment at the Priory Centre….

What a fucking cop out. Unless for Christmas it’s going to get some jail time!
How is this fair? Anyone else would be sentenced, she gets a private stay at the fucking priory 😡

• Angry

Penguin86

VIP Member
Trying to excuse itself by saying she has alot going on.
Whose fault is it that she's bankrupt?
Hers.
Whose fault is it that her house is being reposessed? Hers.
Whose fault is it that she doesn't have custody of her kids? Hers.

• Angry
  • Heart

VermilionRed

Kieran is fuming. .....
If he hasn’t already, Kieran needs to take full custody of his children and allow only supervised visits - no more dawking the girl in makeup, using her for social media etc. We all know Kieran was used and spat out by Pwicey and needs to draw an end to that continuing with his children. Pwicey can’t keep herself safe - what hope for anyone or anything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 36