Katie Price #67 You can trowel it on all you like, it’s all smoke & mirrors now take a hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is simply one of these people who don’t like be told ‘no’

Also her winging about not being able to visit Harvey, can’t she get a train or pay a cab? I am sure he would be entitled to transport but i know he may not be able to cope with this I vaguely recall her saying something about him not coping with it or damaging something while he was at his old school
She clearly wasn’t that bothered about visiting Harvey when she did the crimes to get banned from the road!

Many, many years ago I remember an ex cleaner or nanny spilling the beans on Katie and Peter saying if it wasn’t for the reality shows and TV appearances Harvey would never see them. They had little to do with him off camera.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The thing is.. katie does not need help or support and I'm baffled as to why people think so The reason I say this is that she does the things she does because 'She can' and there are never any consequences to her actions ... ever!! She has swanned around for years breaking rules, taking drugs, illegally driving, treating the children as a money spinning commodity.. the list is endless but she has her senseless PR team, a family that blame everyone and anyone that mentions her name...stupid x 's that refuse to publicly shame her, in favour of using the 'we want to protect the children excuse'... well maybe if they did publicly shame her she would think twice before she breaks the law!!

This woman does not need help or support ... she needs locking up like any other public individual who breaks the law... there has to be consequences for actions... and it's about time the courts act on this reckless, arrogant, selfish , deluded waste of space !!
I agree 💯 with you TC. Thank Christ non of the kids were in the car as she seems to have a habit of driving with them unrestrained/no seatbelts on. I wonder if she was wearing one?

What I really can't get my head round is her appearing on GMB talking about not being able to visit Harvey as she was banned, playing the victim and then hours later alledgedly driving under the influence of drink and drugs. IMHO I think multiple offences have been commited here:

1. Caught driving whilst banned (at least the 3rd time), displaying and again in my humble opinion no respect or regard for the law of the country.

2. I and again only in my opinion due to past behaviour I believe it won't be the last time if she's allowed to carry on.

3. She would have been, due to above, uninsured so if she, god forbid, hurt someone where would that leave the victim?

4. Even if she had a driving licence she must have known she was unfit to drive surely?

5. I assume the crash of the Pink Monstrosity where the driver ran off even though he took the time to return her car keys to her handbag in the rear of the car where she was alledgedly semi concious and covered in piss and vomit.

If she gets away with this, in the words of Mr Bumble in Oliver Twist 'The Law Is An Arse'.

Also, IF (I think she should be banned for life) she gets her licence back can you imagine the insurance premium, if indeed she would bother with that!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
So she’s still in custody but has dodged a DUI charge! I’m actually amazed that she wasn’t under the influence!
She won't have escaped DUI. They can charge her whilst driving with no insurance whilst disqualified now because that's proven fact. The DUI will come later. They will need time to process test results. She may well not have agreed to test requests. If she has agreed, blood tests take time to process 🙂

Reactions: 21
Newbie to the thread but speaking from experience it is possible to walk away from a flipped car with just a bruise.
However mine was down to having only just passed my test and turning the wrong way after I skidded at Iow speed, so low there was no braking marks on the road. Neither was there alcohol or drugs involved. The car went up a bank and then tilted completely onto its roof.
Prince Phillip did so as well and he was 97 at the time.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for explaining re the tests taking a while. I assumed they’d have the results before laying charges. I wonder if they’ll keep her in custody until results back.

Reactions: 7
Remanded in custody 😂😂😂 Hoping for an immediate custodial sentence to keep this dangerous beast off the roads. Hope there is a picture of it in the sweat waggon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Also her winging about not being able to visit Harvey, can’t she get a train or pay a cab? I am sure he would be entitled to transport but i know he may not be able to cope with this I vaguely recall her saying something about him not coping with it or damaging something while he was at his old school
Pathological Demand Avoidance

I predicted this “storyline”

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who gives a car to someone who is currently banned from driving? There will be no proof that car was given to her, her name wont be on the log book nor will she be named on the insurance for it. That is a line being spun so she wont be charged with Taking Without Consent. Carl is enabling this circus and should be charged with perverting the course of justice.

All the people at the "party" she was at before she went off to score more drugs should also be charged for allowing her to drive, knowing she was banned AND pissed.

Depending on how much she had on her when they found her I hope she also gets done for intent to supply.

Then locked up and social services step in and make sure she never gets access to those poor kids again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Remanded in custody 😂😂😂 Hoping for an immediate custodial sentence to keep this dangerous beast off the roads. Hope there is a picture of it in the sweat waggon.
and the booking in photo - that will be a cracker!
I wonder if it will try to do that "seksi" pouty pose thing it always does when it sees a camera lens, when it can be seen at bank machines or traffic cams giving it the full Monty?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet the birch is sweating already 🤣🤣🤣
As predicted.

Pathological Demand Avoidance
if it can get to Turkey on its broken trotters, it can get to Cheltenha. More spin and bullshit to garner sympathy from its pals in the media and its brain dead “fans”.

Reactions: 15
So the family posted a statement on her Instagram saying they are concerned about her, they want to help her , etc. But weren't they trying to help her up until this point? Where were they? And if they have tried to help and hasn't worked, what difference will it make now? At some point there's only so much someone can do for you. And Katie never listens to anybody. You have to want to help yourself before anyone else can help you. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would hazard a guess she was taken to the station soon as the hospital said she was OK. I imagine she was held over night. At some point they will have to release her mugshot. Maybe just me but I'm excited to see that one.
Mugshots are not usually released in the UK for the most serious offences.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You know if they release it the thing will be on the first flight out of Gatwick heading back to Turkey where it will remain until all the Court Cases are over with :(
I doubt Katie will be allowed to leave the country whilst on bail, plus Katie will have to report to her local police station every week, because she will be on bail awaiting the blood results.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So it looks like she's only been charged with driving whilst disqualified... and not drink driving?

Has the law changed or could she get remanded today in custody?

My dear dad was caught driving without a licence, he had dementia and forgot he'd given up his licence on medical grounds, he then went out a week later and was caught again, he was remanded in custody... even though he didn't even know he had done it.
That was 20 years ago mind .....
That is so sad and reality...how TF she constantly gets away with "blatantly" breaking the law is disgusting, hope your dad's circumstances were taken into account...She has no excuse...and it tit's me to tears, her throwing around the MH card..I have to live with MH issues but I try hard not to allow it to impact others, not always successfully but not with blatant disregard for others..hope they ban her for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yup, she's got a personality disorder (Narcissistic or similar) and does not think rules apply to her, she is very entitled.

Reactions: 13
It’s sickening to see the comments on the post her family have made. ‘I support you Katie get well soon’. Do they not know she broke the law AGAIN!!! She could have killed someone. AGAIN. There are no excuses. She has done this so many times now. She doesn’t think the law applies to her. Now she will cry mental health for sympathy when really she should be ashamed of herself. She didn’t seem mentally ill when she just flew to turkey to get her hair done. Or during her make up classes. It only gets brought up when she is in trouble. She is a narcissist. I don’t think she is capable of depression or anything like that. She drinks because she wants to not because she’s an addict. Same with the drugs. She believes she is better than everyone else and deserves special treatment. The lies she has told are just disgusting. Watch now it will come out that Carl did hit her. That he has been absuive and that’s why she has driven under the influence. When really he probably met some other girl and she was on her way to beat him up and abuse him like she has past boyfriends when they meet someone else. This train wreck needs to just disappear into the sunset. But she can’t because she has no money left so would lead a very different life if she came off social media and stopped selling stories to the papers. What a sad life to lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.