Katie Price #67 You can trowel it on all you like, it’s all smoke & mirrors now take a hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sickening to see the comments on the post her family have made. ‘I support you Katie get well soon’. Do they not know she broke the law AGAIN!!! She could have killed someone. AGAIN. There are no excuses. She has done this so many times now. She doesn’t think the law applies to her. Now she will cry mental health for sympathy when really she should be ashamed of herself. She didn’t seem mentally ill when she just flew to turkey to get her hair done. Or during her make up classes. It only gets brought up when she is in trouble. She is a narcissist. I don’t think she is capable of depression or anything like that. She drinks because she wants to not because she’s an addict. Same with the drugs. She believes she is better than everyone else and deserves special treatment. The lies she has told are just disgusting. Watch now it will come out that Carl did hit her. That he has been absuive and that’s why she has driven under the influence. When really he probably met some other girl and she was on her way to beat him up and abuse him like she has past boyfriends when they meet someone else. This train wreck needs to just disappear into the sunset. But she can’t because she has no money left so would lead a very different life if she came off social media and stopped selling stories to the papers. What a sad life to lead.
That saccharine statement from her family really annoyed me to be honest. You can see why she's turned out the way she is after being surrounded by a bunch of enablers. It's not like Katie's behaviour is a one-off - she has had a long string of driving convictions. What would her family say if she'd killed someone - would they care as long as SHE was OK? :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That saccharine statement from her family really annoyed me to be honest. You can see why she's turned out the way she is after being surrounded by a bunch of enablers. It's not like Katie's behaviour is a one-off - she has had a long string of driving convictions. What would her family say if she'd killed someone - would they care as long as SHE was OK? :mad:
duck her and duck them (in a non sexual way, I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.