Katie Price #67 You can trowel it on all you like, it’s all smoke & mirrors now take a hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be a bit crass but does anyone else think she may use some reference to CF?
I woz bein ounded by the press over the batterin and gettin me ring nicked - I cudden take it enny more, so I did sumfink stupid! #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I read about her latest drama last night. She's had so many chances and doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes. I think she needs to admit she has a problem and needs help and she can't or won't admit that she's in need of help.

I can understand her saying that she can't visit Harvey. I have family in Cheltenham so a train there isn't a problem. However the station is a little bit out of the town centre so to access it, you either need to walk 10-15 mins or use a bus or taxi. I can't see KP roughing it on a bus frankly.

Harvey's college has no public transport links to it as it's outside Cheltenham in the middle of nowhere.
She supposedly has money, if she can pay to go to Turkey she can pay for a train and taxi, if she done a weekly scheduled visit and in between facetimed him, he would have to learn she can't dash up there if he wants a hug, I thought this was supposed to be a way of getting him to be more independant. I'm sure if she did visit weekly, she could then say, Mum will give you a hug on....... day when she comes. I think all the chaos and uncertainty doesn't do him any good and adds to making him insecure, routine and consistency would definitely help him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
KATIE PRICE #68 MISTAKEN IDENTITY, "IT WASN'T ME. I WASN'T THERE. THE BLOODY MEXICAN NICKED MY HAIR"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
why not? It was nabbed bang-to-rights in an upside down vehicle off one-of-its-faces

He can send her letters on USED bog-roll to make her feel at home :)
I think it takes a while for the proper drug tests to come back, pretty sure there was the same delay with Ant.

Reactions: 11
I’m getting settled in here for the day. My son has kindly shared his germs with me and im starting with a cold. I’ve tonnes of housework to do but no energy. So it’s the sofa and lots of tea for me today, while keeping up with how things unfold today!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's recovered from that punctured lung and life threatening injuries very well.

(ie don't believe everything you read) (and don't pass it on as fact) (she obviously learned miraculous recovery techniques from the broken off completely feet)

As for it ruining H's life, being away from his mother is the best thing that could happen to him. He'll be awfully upset, obviously, but is hopefully with decent people who understand his conditions and genuinely care. Plus he wasn't exactly seeing her daily anyway, was he.
(the phone calls bit was probably more that she rang him because she's needy, and did the 'do you miss mummy harve do you want mummy to cuddle you do you' arve do you)

Golden rule :
Kp lies. All the time.
The dullard papers lie.
Liking or unliking on Instagram is not the clue to the meaning of life.

Here endeth the sermon on the settee.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
& that's me unfollowing Michelle
She always makes it about her, any death or issue she has a story to tell and asks for privacy over something that’s literally nothing to do with her… bog off Heaton!

Reactions: 16
& that's me unfollowing Michelle
"Trust"??????????????????????????? FFS this woman is still using if she thinks skanky wouldn't have thrown her to the sharks if it had suited her Agenda!!! Leave her to it with her lovely bestie mate because they are clearly kindred spirits :devilish:

Reactions: 13
So she’s still in custody but has dodged a DUI charge! I’m actually amazed that she wasn’t under the influence!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.