Katie Price #67 You can trowel it on all you like, it’s all smoke & mirrors now take a hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New folk, it's worth having a look at the group wiki on kp.

That might ease any concerns about H missing her, and show just how rarely she really spent time with him.

Etc.

Reactions: 21
Price will be at home very soon with the sun newspaper getting the big scoop!
All she will get is points in her licence, a fine and her ban extended cos our courts are shite

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She's recovered from that punctured lung and life threatening injuries very well.

(ie don't believe everything you read) (and don't pass it on as fact) (she obviously learned miraculous recovery techniques from the broken off completely feet)

As for it ruining H's life, being away from his mother is the best thing that could happen to him. He'll be awfully upset, obviously, but is hopefully with decent people who understand his conditions and genuinely care. Plus he wasn't exactly seeing her daily anyway, was he.
(the phone calls bit was probably more that she rang him because she's needy, and did the 'do you miss mummy harve do you want mummy to cuddle you do you' arve do you)

Golden rule :
Kp lies. All the time.
The dullard papers lie.
Liking or unliking on Instagram is not the clue to the meaning of life.

Here endeth the sermon on the settee.
She rose like Lazurus after the Life-Threateningly Injured Feet Saga plus don't forget 'er muvva is Saint Amy the Apostle, so she'll still be able to dance a few grotesque grinds with the lags in prisun shortly! Hahahahaha! What a lovely birthday treat eh MrsEms to see this vile thing off to the Nick at last! ;)

I hope this lark does not derail the oncoming Court cases for her bankruptcy or the Lie Fest regarding wanky "assaulting her" and I bloody hope somebody in Horsham reports that disgusting pollution at Trampty Towers to Env. Health too. Lets sink the old boot once and for all! YAAAAY!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know if they release it the thing will be on the first flight out of Gatwick heading back to Turkey where it will remain until all the Court Cases are over with :(

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I think she is simply one of these people who don’t like be told ‘no’

Also her winging about not being able to visit Harvey, can’t she get a train or pay a cab? I am sure he would be entitled to transport but i know he may not be able to cope with this I vaguely recall her saying something about him not coping with it or damaging something while he was at his old school

Reactions: 13
Just wondering.....does anyone know if this was part of her latest 'come back'? 🥴

Is this part of the 'never seen before wedding'? "I do" with bars between them? She did say no exes & no wall to wall celebrities would be there. It would just be about HER (everything always is), Crawl & close family 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So she’s still in custody but has dodged a DUI charge! I’m actually amazed that she wasn’t under the influence!
Tests take a while, it's likely she'll be bailed and drink drug driving added to the charges in a week or so.

Reactions: 10
I've just read the Wiki and she's such a disgrace. She's supposedly bankrupt and yet can afford to go on luxury holidays and during when many people cannot afford to do so. She owes money to people and yet swans off holiday.

She's such a liar and an narcissistic self-absorbed person. I feel so sorry for her children.

As for all those poor animals who have died under her poor care 😡.

I hope she gets punished this time but I suspect she'll just get another driving ban. Not that it does much good as she never takes much notice of it or has learned her lesson from each driving ban.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So it looks like she's only been charged with driving whilst disqualified... and not drink driving?

Has the law changed or could she get remanded today in custody?

My dear dad was caught driving without a licence, he had dementia and forgot he'd given up his licence on medical grounds, he then went out a week later and was caught again, he was remanded in custody... even though he didn't even know he had done it.
That was 20 years ago mind .....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It was bad and the car flipped on it's side but in the original report from police it seemed there wasn't any major injury.
Newbie to the thread but speaking from experience it is possible to walk away from a flipped car with just a bruise.
However mine was down to having only just passed my test and turning the wrong way after I skidded at Iow speed, so low there was no braking marks on the road. Neither was there alcohol or drugs involved. The car went up a bank and then tilted completely onto its roof.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've just read the Wiki and she's such a disgrace. She's supposedly bankrupt and yet can afford to go on luxury holidays and during when many people cannot afford to do so. She owes money to people and yet swans off holiday.

She's such a liar and an narcissistic self-absorbed person. I feel so sorry for her children.

As for all those poor animals who have died under her poor care 😡.
She is one nasty vicious bastard. The way she let car wash wind poor Harvey up,Harvey would be seen rocking back and forth.😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.