Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all

@Binfest so we know u gave us a heads up, at this happening with the dv accusations, but was Carl aware of it? Is he in on it or just plain stupid and she’s back peddling to try and get out of it now?

Reactions: 16
Jetting off abroad and no photos (so far) that must be a first, wonder why?....

Reactions: 21
Dolly, was Dave out the night of the alleged assault?
But...but, the Scum says she's already a famous glamour model, tv personality and author! What does she need to come back from? I mean, how much better can she get..

(Where's Bunnycuddles when you need her)
Was that from BunnyCuddles or the MoRon
I AM SO BORED WITH THEM.
I’m angry with them. As long as the pets are ok and the children, the creditors get their comeuppance. I hope this pair spontaneously combust in a frenzy of teeth, tan and media self love.

Last seen downing a litre of Frosty Jack and enjoying some Spice in Jaywick Sands
Guess where my first ever house was when I was hatched?

Reactions: 18
I think I love you Palomina,

Reactions: 11
Katie Price #65 I'm flying out to Turkey, coz its all got too murky, I'll blame my PR coz it wasn't Cawl!

Reactions: 7
#65 Will the real Carl and Katie Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up? Actually, don't bother Eminem don't give a...
If Minxmonx can plug their thread suggestions, then so can I. Ooh I've become a lairy all of a sudden Come on, you know wanna! Huhumn, sorry, back in my box

Reactions: 5
I agree. The fact is that had this happened back in the day she'd have flashed her tits at the cops (not literally obviously) turned on that famous charm and they'd be reduced to babbling morons eating out of her hands and happy to tidy up her mess. No press, no scandal, no problem Katie sweetie. But she's lost her touch and now she's just another potential DV statistic that they'll handle by the book to keep themselves right.
Changed times old girl, and about time she was forced to provide answers when she pisses on her own doorstep and expects the cops to mop it up..

Reactions: 18
If Minxmonx can plug their thread suggestions, then so can I. Ooh I've become a lairy all of a sudden Come on, you know wanna! Huhumn, sorry, back in my box
I got a bit carried away in the heat of the moment.
All out thread title war now

Reactions: 9
Agree, plus she had a good management team behind her back in her hey day. It’s basically any old Tom Dick or Harry who take care of these things for her now. They must be doing it on a shoestring too with her debts and barely there income.

Reactions: 8
Agree, plus she had a good management team behind her back in her hey day. It’s basically any old Tom Dick or Harry who take care of these things for her now. They must be doing it on a shoestring too with her debts and barely there income.
Pay peanuts and you get monkeys

Reactions: 13
The nails are clipped, the sleeves rolled up, the gloves are off…ding ding
Turns to coach in corner.." I thought you said they were a pussycat? Coach.. "Which bit of a pussycat did you not understand?"

Some monkeys are quite intelligent though? What about those PG tip monkeys or the Gorilla that could play in the air tonight by Phil Collins?
Speaking of Monkeys, the Brassmonkeez podcasts have covered Ms Price a few times. They're on YouTube I think. The PG

Turns to coach in corner.." I thought you said they were a pussycat? Coach.. "Which bit of a pussycat did you not understand?"

Speaking of Monkeys, the Brassmonkeez podcasts have covered Ms Price a few times. They're on YouTube I think. The PG
Operator error....were brilliant when I was a younger. Never to be seen again. More talent in a Chimp thumb than an entire Price.

I think I'll just quit now

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Elvis has left the building

Reactions: 4

Some monkeys are quite intelligent though? What about those PG tip monkeys or the Gorilla that could play in the air tonight by Phil Collins?
True

Nigel Farage has just said KP is coming on the talking pints segment of GB news. That should be interesting For those that don't know, that's the bit Farage introduces

Reactions: 2
So both message in the last 24 hrs clearly to leave a pathway to duck off to turkey has a happy couple and make us think it’s all lovey dovey and that’s how it’s always been they have clearly got back together and need damage limitation and hope we all forget it ever happened ,

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.