Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whl1994

VIP Member
Yes he's been at the filters too giving him a fine chiselled jaw like Desperate Dan (how apt!); I suppose he needed to resort to filters seeing as he's a big lard-arse now thanks to a diet of shit chez skanky, but don't fret wanky, with all the aggro she's lining up for you you'll be a physical wreck in a month :) Nothing like utter misery to make the tonnage fall away :)
Notice how Carl kept saying he was a "Goodfella" in his IG/Crimewatch appeal post?
Is he identifying as a pizza now?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Pointy chin Fern posted this about half an hour ago. I wonder if it was from today? If so, then Skanky’s been sitting and getting dolled up in the Mucky Mansion all day. Doesn’t seem bothered about the ongoing case
She doesn't even look nice, just weird, over made up and self conscious.

• Sick
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
So if she didn't phone police that means someone else did ..... This 99% confirms to me she was throwing accusations about and didn't like it when it got taken up by the police and was then out of her control.
Imagine then how that person feels who did contact the police after having their eardrums shredded by it screeching about 'beeeein ataked in me own home wen awl I woz doin' woz wotchin telly on the sofa....................................." and profferring an old injury as evidence of this hideous assault?

How must they feel having believed a catalogue of lies from the thing that the old boot is reeling back in with denials aplenty now because in doing so it is making out the whistleblower to be wun of dem twolz wot is twyin to destry us wiv lyes.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I've just seen his insta story..... I kinda believe him
The only bit I believe in his IG post is that the whole truth hasn’t been told. Which will mean he will be throwing her under the bus to some extent soon. Trust MinxMonx folks, there is NOBODY else involved in this. If there is, I will eat my tail!

The only FACT is we can't believe a single word that falls from her pus filled lying gob 🥴
We already know she didn't call the police. It was the paramedics. So that's hardly a revelation from her.
So now Heaton (a fine upstanding A list celebrity) is sticking up for him 🤷. Yet 25 seconds after it happened Horgan-Wallace (another highly successful not at all attention seeking A-lister) very loudly outed him 🤷

I'm sticking with he's dumped her & she's not liking it. I mean honestly, how dare someone actually dump her? Especially a low rate used car salesman. She is The Pricey, a hugely successful in every way A-list star 😂😂
Agree.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
🤷‍♀️All he had to say was, wasn't me that was arrested. The rest of it should be addressed to Pricey, she's the one that was ahem, attacked. Media won't like him calling them corrupt, they're going to go for him when it all comes out.
Also, if he wasn't arrested, why aren't they still together?

DC16

VIP Member
well done @fluffyglitterbug and @oogling, let's await the Essex Police statement (hurry up, we've got things to discuss!!) what's the betting as soon as, we will get a Harvey deflection from her visit to see him yesterday.

• Sad
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I hope they weren't and their father has the good sense to demand supervised visits.
At a Contact Centre with all the other untrustworthy "parents" where she will be scrutinised every second by the SS. No way should it be allowed to have any of those kids without a responsible adult present to monitor her activities - and that will put paid to the 15 changes of clothing so it looks like she's had them more often than she really has

• Angry

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Bless you Dolly. I’m sorry you’re on your own, you are so funny and warm. I hope Dave is a good friend to you.
Dad has false teeth and when he doesn’t wear them looks about 20 years older, awful, sunken face. Even when he does wear his teeth he grinds them and annoys me.
Take care sweetheart ❤
Yes,my Dave is my baby as never had kiddies,my cats have always been my babies,I get so so silly but that’s me,take me or leave me type thing.I’m ok eating certain things like I said I love toffee apples,it’s biting them and getting a good crunch.🤣 oh well.🤣

• Heart

TurkeyTeef

I’d almost bet that she’s whinged that he’s an absolute monster, refused to cooperate other than that, whinged that she wants him prosecuted so she can destroy his life, and thus police now having to extend bail to find evidence that simply doesn’t exist. And you just know she’s stashed a phone at whatever house she ended up “running” to with “busted” feet…

• Angry
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
The only bit I believe in his IG post is that the whole truth hasn’t been told. Which will mean he will be throwing her under the bus to some extent soon. Trust MinxMonx folks, there is NOBODY else involved in this. If there is, I will eat my tail!

Agree.
I volunteer to drive the bus when he throws her 🙋🙋🙋🙋😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Allan64

Chatty Member
Recap..... she's still a boring, old, lying, plastic, fake, attention seeking, filtered, talentless tramp 😁

Awaiting eagerly to find out what happened on that fateful evening. When our incredibly brave & beautiful, much loved star was brutally attacked, held at gunpoint, tortured & robbed. I'm crying as I type this. It makes me so emotional LOL LOL
Hope we find out soon...I've got work to do lol

• Haha

Stmarco

So why? Would they do that? Re+bailed?what does it mean? I haven’t a clue about these things!😳
Basically the law have 28 days to charge or drop proceedings. They can apply to the court for an extension but they have to prove to the court there is clear evidence of a crime being committed.
So as its just a week extension it would indicate they are waiting on a specific piece of evidence.
If they didn't have anything they would of dropped it.

I thought it was all another big manufactured thing to sell stories and make money and it would all be patched up and they'd be back together after a month. After seeing Carl's video tonight I'm not so sure and wondering if they really have busted up. What I picked up was that he referred to Krusty as Katie. Maybe I'm over interpreting things but hasn't he previously called her Kate, which most people do who are close to her. Katie is almost her public stage name and that's what he's called her which I thought might be significant. Or maybe not.

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
What Carl has missed in his IG post is that much of the comment on SM is based upon shit that SHE has posted. People are questioning the obvious lies, contradictions and constant misdirection. The police statement about the alleged attack last month was brief and limited on detail.
Exactly! At no time has a specific object been stated as stolen by the police. It has all been supposition by the Scum aided no doubt by Price's little stirers. Did the police say the man arrested was 32 or was in his 30's? Why does this cretinous nobody put his mouth above the parapet a couple of days before the final bail outcome? Why not wait and say nothing and be exonerated. Saying nothing is too grown-up for these two.

Why would the papers just make up such a story? How would they know something had happened if someone didn’t share this information with them?( just thinking about if KP has indeed lied or if it’s the papers that have lied ) .
They make-up loads of stuff out of nothing - always have.

Sorry if this is off topic and I'm only a bit of a lurker but what has happened with her driving ban? I thought she was due to get her licence back a while ago?
She was caught, yet again, driving whilst banned and another 6 months was added. Imho, her licence should be removed forever.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Didn't he threaten a woman who had cancer? Threats just drip out of him as in 'I've got screenshots of you all'. He sees his behaviour as OK which says a lot about him.

• Angry