Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I feel really chuffed for getting the winning title. I’ll let out a screeching Woohoo (ala Skanky)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thankyou penguin, you're so good starting these threads🥰
Great thread title kitten😂
I reckon this one will be eventful! I'm off to do my grocery shop so catch up with you all later❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Recap:
Skanky attended the NTA’s looking like a total chav.
She didn’t win (thank God).
A journo stitched her up, saying she propositioned him, asked for his number but he brutally turned her down. Said she was too old for him.
Papers mentioned she’s off the booze and no one saw her with a drink in hand. There is a pic of her with a glass of bubbles in a car in her NTA horror outfit.
Also a pic of her in said car showing a bare (and very dirty) foot - miraculously no scars to be seen. She wore heels to the event.
Boyson is hinting at being back with Skankypants with a few insta pics.

Does that cover everything? Anything I missed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Gratz @Kitten3081 for fab title and love to @Penguin86 for launching it. As for a recap... well not much happened really. More speculation from posters, she didn't win an NTA but managed to wear a dead horse's mane as a hairpiece plaited using cable ties and her make-up apparently took 2 hours for Pointy Chin to do. 1hr 50 mins was spent re-doing the lips which KP continued to lick off and replacing the fake lashes which fell off as she twitched. She downed a few alcohol-free bevvies in the car on the way there... and Return of the Boyson posted strange messages.

Recap:
A journo stitched her up, saying she propositioned him, asked for his number but he brutally turned her down. Said she was too old for him.
Papers mentioned she’s off the booze and no one saw her with a drink in hand. There is a pic of her with a glass of bubbles in a car in her NTA horror outfit.
Also a pic of her in said car showing a bare (and very dirty) foot - miraculously no scars to be seen. She wore heels to the event.

ha ha - great minds...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well done Kitten, and Penguin (y) ☺ ........ One of my fav scenes in Only Fools ... bit off topic, it still cracks me up everytime I watch it .... Luv this show, it never gets boring or old :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know much about when Boyson was with her...but from the small bits of video I've seen he seemed to stand up to her. Surely he won't go back?
Could the Zara bag and invite be him hinting she invited him but he didn't take the bait? Surely he would realise by now that her MO is to play blokes off against each other to make them jealous, so he's just being used?

Reactions: 30
I don't know much about when Boyson was with her...but from the small bits of video I've seen he seemed to stand up to her. Surely he won't go back?
Could the Zara bag and invite be him hinting she invited him but he didn't take the bait? Surely he would realise by now that her MO is to play blokes off against each other to make them jealous, so he's just being used?
I wouldn't be surprised if he went back as the media career he hoped for didn't work out. After being with beautiful young Bianca God knows how he'd feel gazing at Price's mangled scarred face.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well done Kitten, and Penguin (y) ☺ ........ One of my fav scenes in Only Fools ... bit off topic, it still cracks me up everytime I watch it .... Luv this show, it never gets boring or old :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I love it,the blow up dolls all looked like spanky as well,bloody hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hopefully Kris and Cawl now know better than to be baited by Pricey the Blowfish 🐡 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Recap:

I really hope its not true about Boyson, always thought he seemed to be pretty genuine nice guy.

Surely not..

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Afternoon folks ❤ thanks for the new thread @Penguin86 and congrats @Kitten3081 on the title, it's fab 👏👏👏👏👏😘

Just a point from the last thread, you'd not see Skanky's foot scars in that pic of her from the NTA's, cos they're on (allegedly) the outside of her feet, not the inside 🤭🤣

F27DB629-6D29-45F4-AF84-7229BD5932F9.jpeg
NINTCHDBPICT000617471710.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh my just checked his Instagram...

Instantly changed my mind about him being a nice guy.
The women's purse and nta invite...cringe.... begging for attention much??

I thought he seemed nice , if he is hinting towards a kp reunion it's obvious he's just out for the fame / alternatively working with KP to get some columns.

Cringe Kris.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh my just checked his Instagram...

Instantly changed my mind about him being a nice guy.
The women's purse and nta invite...cringe.... begging for attention much??

I thought he seemed nice , if he is hinting towards a kp reunion it's obvious he's just out for the fame / alternatively working with KP to get some columns.

Cringe Kris
Might not be a women’s purse….. old Boyson is rather partial to a man bag / fannypack
True.... it's all just so glaringly pretend.

The song, the bag, the ticket.

I'm an avid social media user, but to sit and post such cryptic crap, Jesus its annoying.

And I'd have never have linked it until reading this thread ....

Almost as bad as KP and her fake pregnancy picture, a total disgrace.
She knew what she was doing, posting that picture , those words.
Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Might not be a women’s purse….. old Boyson is rather partial to a man bag / fannypack
He does like a man!it’s been on his SM page..just another old bleep willing to help old bleep out.Boyson just go back protect yer stupid man bag..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.