Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allan64

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Her choice of outfit was dreadful. That shirt was horrendous, even with small boobs it would have been awful never mind the gigantic bolt-ons. I have nothing to say about the trousers other than they were probably picked up in the Bazaar in Istanbul for a couple of Euros. All the other ladies were dressed to the nines, most of them looked lovely. Was she trying to look "professional", if so she missed it by a mile? Those bolt-ons need to be reduced drastically.

• Haha
Good luck to her with that Kiran bloke, he sounds as delusional as she is. Apparently, he is a 'supermodel', journalist and 'award-winning actor'.......
who has starred in his own films. 🙄

• Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I bet it was steaming this morning opening the scum and mirror - all the pretty ladies in lovely dresses even men in smart suits, and there was scanky……NOT…… made my absolute day - especially after her trying to take over Kate’s moment with her heart hand…, a message to crawl!!! ????

• Haha
  • Heart

oogling

VIP Member
I do wonder how the hell she gets these TV deals…and how they allow her monstrous behaviour towards her eldest to be brushed aside. She did her best to drag Dwight through shit, for being a shit dad etc, he set up a trust fund…after SHE PARTIED WHILST PREGNANT!!!!!! And Partied HARD. Then Andre, the guy loved Harvey, they break up, she BANS him from seeing him…out of spite. The poor kid. And the list goes on…the men pile up, either form great bonds and are banned from contact after her snatch chops their dick off, or she allows them to wind the poor lad up and ridicule him. This info has been public from day one…she is a disgrace, and in no way should be in this position of being nominated for gods sake…what has the world come to? Rancid wretched woman. If she did indeed have some sought of traumatic event occur as she has stated, there shouldn’t even be speculation…she should be sorting herself out and guaranteeing the safety and well being of her children and herself…not titting about with a press guessing games for cash.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
was a post (red circle) on KP ig saying to swipe up for the voting of the awards tonight,you couldnt comment (picture of her and H
Frankly I'd have voted for Hitler if it was between her and him but with luck Marcus Rashford will easily win it. Just a thought though - I hope if it does turn up like a bad smell that Marcus stuffs a Yellow Pages down his trousers because he has ALL the attributes skanky wants, ie he's a footballer and rich. I'd hate to think of the poor lad becoming another of it's victims :(

• Sad
  • Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Am back from the pub. Aqualix is injected into your fat under the chin area ( Google it ) and dissolves a fat neck.
Sorry to digress folks.

Who tf is pointy chin?
Fern Howe-Shepherd; she’s Krustys make up artist in the lowest form sense of the word and she has so many fillers she has a pointy chin. She also talks like a Victorian prostitute and is just very crass 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Just read, she is definitely getting another protection dog :mad: :mad: :mad: ...... What exactly is the fucking point of getting yet ` another ` protection dog ... when the one she already has was not there to protect her? .... what planet is this fucking skank living on! ..... what use are two protection dogs, when they are at Harveys house locked away in a cage, because this dumb mare is too fucking lazy to care for them properly ( we know the new dog will be treated the same way ) ..... makes me so fucking angry, that there will now be two precious dogs, living a life of misery in her ` care ` ... all these animal organisations, have had enough complaints, we have signed countless petitions, yet nothing is being done to stop this cunt having animals! why is no one acting to stop her owning anymore!!!....... My blood is boiling!!! 🤬🤬🤬
It is infuriating how she gets away with neglect...... but hold on with the boiling .....she might just be talking bollocks to try and give her version of events credibility, as in it was a stranger she needs protecting from. Hopefully she won't get another dog!

• Angry

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
At least last night ends the mad conspiracy theories about it being someone else involved. It was Cole and crazy, nobody else. Looking forward to the shit show lies about what actually happened.
No Cole at the ntas.
No ring.
Pricey flirting with that fella.
Cole out with his mates, looking like the type to spike your drink.

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I bet she’s wearing this shit outfit because no fashion house or reputable stylist will work with her! I don’t think she’s pregnant, just a fat fuck. Btw, I don’t actually care about weight, but this vain cunt only measures the worth of a person in lbs and £s, and she’s worthless on both fucking fronts.

Dolly get the pot, my piss is boiling over just seeing poor Harvey’s miserable face in that video 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Sad

Noelc

Chatty Member
It’s a shame Dennis the Penis isn’t around anymore, he would be great asking Katie a question. He used to make celebrities look very stupid and show up their hypocrisies.
Saw him interviewed as himself and he was asked if anyone really lost it with him when he pranked them and he said at the time only one Russell Grant the psychic. Mr P asked Russell if he could read palms and when he said yes Dennis showed him his on which he had written F$#@ Off you fat C$#@ of course you can't you F:%$#ng fraud :)

• Haha