Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope that was the cheating, staying out partying all night while PA looked after the kids and the constant verbal abuse.

Reactions: 16
Sorry guys if im being a bit
Like i said NO GIN
Quickly off topic but i lost one of my dearest residents today and its hit me hard, it was expected (dementia) but she was the spit of my nan
And yes we are not supposed to get attached but its hard sometimes.
She didn't have any family or friends so it was double whammy
Im going to take a few days out, and am off work for 2 days to,need a bit of head space
But you lot keep up the great work,bloody proud of you xxxxxx

Reactions: 27
She’s going to be another Anna Nicole Smith, I can’t see her making it to her 60s, can you? Especially not if she continues this way with her favourite *sniff sniff* pastime.

Anyone else wish there was a rolling eyes reaction
There is!

Reactions: 3
She’s a bit too old for Barbie pink now. Like that awful Lystra from RHOC and her tacky Bouji Bars.

Reactions: 2
I see Ron’s been on the sherries again in The Argus and also had a name change, must be taking lessons from Bunny Cuddles, or whatever he’s called this week
Wait….he’s a fan but still calls it the Mucky Mansion….haaang on a minute

Reactions: 5
Taking Harv to an awards show, where everyone gets pissed and it’s loud as hell…is she stupid? Scratch that! Of course she is. The damn show isnt about Harvey it’s about her! She is an utter disgrace! That poor boy doesn’t want to be blasted all over TV and the internet. God she is VILE!!!!!!

Reactions: 22
I think he did get Jetts' DNA tested but won't reveal the results.

Reactions: 7
*Adds extension to confusion couch and puts another pot of tea on* All welcome!

I am unsure about the time-line here whereby KP states on this clip that 'Harvey doesn't wanna know.'
But didn't she then, on the run-up to H's 18th birthday post a clip of Harvey saying 'I love you Daddy Dwight - you're beautiful?'

Do people actually watch tvcaward shows?
I couldn't think of anything worse than watching celebrities who think they're special

Reactions: 15
Most noticeable on this it that she doesn't smile throughout this interview. Her eyes look hooded and tired as if she has the weight of the world on her shoulders.....Oh dear, KP, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Reactions: 6
The
If that’s true

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.