Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sarah and Katie don’t follow each other on Instagram. Even if they had once upon a time been close, wouldn’t they still follow each other? Very sad about Sarah. She always seemed so full of life, and a total party girl. Her poor mum.
Most likely for the same reason that Michelle Heaton will now distance herself- they got clean and sober, yet KT continues to party like she's 18.

Reactions: 10

MrsEms

VIP Member
Jett and Bunny have the same mother so they will look like each other.:)
I don't look anything like my youngest brother (thank god) but I'm the female version of my older brother! We have the same parents.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Again this statement by Carl is confusing. Why now? Why not when it first happened? Who else can it be? It’s like a story is released with minimum detail which can be explained in different ways. Then all the supposition, theories etc, which obviously is welcome to some people as they say all publicity is good publicity. Then the follow up statement which again doesn’t give you the answer.

I’ve got a headache. Dolly! MrsEms!
Oh dear Harri,I think we all get soddin headaches with this thread,I get to want to Tom tit loads of times as stomach is growling like a wild pussy.👀Hope You take a tablet though..especially in this weather doesn’t help.☹❤

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It was a monster from film Clash of the Titans,it was released to devour a princess ,the instigator called out ‘release the Kracken.🤣🤣

Hence I saying has been used for different things also one of them when you wanted to fart.🤣🤣
ah you have met my sister then? LOL ;)

• Haha

GoodOnYa

Do
Police won’t make any statements at this stage beyond what they have already said. It’s an active investigation. Charges will either be brought or the case will be dropped.

And if they believe drugs are involved they will be going through everything throughly, especially because of known contacts.
well done, you know how the police work… don’t you think constabularies all over the country are just tired and exasperated of this shinagagins it’s 20 years of crying wolf, stolen jewellery, kidnap threats, fires, … the Price takes valuable resources for her own benefit to fill papers, OUR MONEY for her own sob story over & over again .. wake up

• Heart

Walter's toupee

yeah I agree with you about the coercive control.

But by Xmas this will be old news and everyone except us on tattle will have forgotten. I think we will see then together soon. They are probably keeping a low profile due to bail conditions. Let me guess after the date towards end of September they will be back posing together again. That says it all it that coal was the one arrested.

I can't remember what they call it, but the review of the case. Once C PS have dropped it we will see then together again.

• Wow

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Off topic but is it of any importance to add to wiki about the reported disruption her party were making in St Lucia regarding the trip advisor post. Possibly her party anyway.

Nixxs

VIP Member
Cheryl Cole still headlined, wouldn’t she have cancelled also?
I've no idea. Was just a thought. As far as I have seen Cheryl still hasn't commented on Sarah's death, not that I've looked at her socials

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Well this "fiend" the invisible burglar must be some dastardly sort to hit that innocent fragrant blossom for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

"Awl' I woz doin'woz wotchin' telly an' de invisibble man fumped me in der fayce fer nuffink anawl",

But don't go expecting wanky to dive in to rescue her because he was hiding down the back of that lush grey velour (begged) sofa of theirs protectin' his own Turkey Teef from damage :)
And the screaming and shouting, I was watching 'Geordy Shore', they are a right rowdy drunken lot!
Had the volume up because I'm going a bit deaf - it's the reason why I shout all the time because I can't hear my own voice!!!

Oh yeah I’ve had all that nonsense too… ‘you’re just a scummy single mum on benefits who would ever go near you with a barge pole?’ So I got therapy, a 1st class degree, new job and bought my own house just to prove to him that I could do anything without a bloke 🙌 They never win. They always remain the same sad, bitter losers while we can go onto better things ❤
Exactly Emma and well done you ❤

• Heart