Katie Price #57 Katie afflicted with PTSD, much more likely an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Katie’s real dad?
And Where is the elusive Amy these days?
Disappeared for a good few years, was back on the scene few years back, I think KP and Kris (might of been kieran.. Been that many😅) went to his wedding as he married again, remember KP making a deal out of it.... Which we all know isn't like her 😎😏

Reactions: 16
Oh wow! Was not expecting that 🤣 er….. thanks? Thanks to my husband and children for my lack of patience and highly tuned bullshit detector… and of course to KP for being a never ending source of self indulgent attention seeking melodrama and provocation. Have a great weekend everyone 🥰
Congratulations justhavingamooch on your winning thread title, I’m not bitter, just twisted, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is @Binfest suggesting this latest episode is a cover for having further surgery?. Gone underground, pulled out of the award giving etc. Would anyone be surprised as I certainly wouldn't be. But Wanky surely wouldn't go along with this knowing he would be branded an abuser.

Reactions: 25
Is @Binfest suggesting this latest episode is a cover for having further surgery?. Gone underground, pulled out of the award giving etc. Would anyone be surprised as I certainly wouldn't be. But Wanky surely wouldn't go along with this knowing he would be branded an abuser.
Yes, that’s the only bit that puzzles me, why would you want that label?
or is she just throwing him under the bus too and has used him all along for what she hopes will get her out of paying her debts.
That relationship certainly wasn’t the real deal like she portrayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She pwicy probably didn’t tell him of her plans ,so He’s right in it upto his neck

She pwicy probably didn’t tell him of her plans ,so He’s right in it upto his neck
If it doesn’t go to court this guy is well fucked for life ,nobody will believe his side he’s branded an abuser without trial. I wouldn’t put it passed her to really duck him up ,all the Harvey videos preplaned she’s a calculating witch ! No pregnancy her ex having a child pushed her over the edge.the clubs will be opening up gimpy Cole’s served his purpose. I don’t like the guy but I know what a user she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Disappeared for a good few years, was back on the scene few years back, I think KP and Kris (might of been kieran.. Been that many😅) went to his wedding as he married again, remember KP making a deal out of it.... Which we all know isn't like her 😎😏
Didn’t try her real Dad park his van at MM, to stay in, when she was supposedly seeking help for her addictions?

Reactions: 13
Her mother is suspiciously quiet. Don't think Carwash will be for much longer. She's gonna regret ever laying eyes on him. A whole year of showing off, spending money on endless tat, talking about a wedding that was never going to come off, flouting travel rules to go on holidays whilst some people saw their businesses go down the pan and many lost their homes. What a total twit she now looks.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Surely if there are no charges then he can say what he likes? He could be doing exclusives and accusing her of everything instead. Only 3 weeks to go for the CPS to decide.

Reactions: 25
Not necessarily- he can always be bailed again if they haven’t decided yet!
Or just released under investigation without any conditions whilst the police dig around and/or checking info medical reports etc from the hospital this could go on for a good few weeks yet😡

Reactions: 15
Unfortunately we all know somebody, a neighbour or somebody we went to school with etc, thats a scruffy cokehead that never worked a day in her life, big greasy hair bun, wears pjs on the school run or squeezes into clothes 2 sizes too small, with lots of kids by different men, different fella every week, kids are wearing rags, unwashed, if their lucky they get cheap nuggets or pot noodle for dinner, kids never go school, always on the streets bullying others & damaging property, kids have no money for school trips etc but the mum has money for fags, drink & lip fillers..... when their not lying in bed with a random bloke their sat on the sofa with jezza kyle on in the background while stalking facebook

The only difference is, Katie got fame & money, so she can get a big house, NDA's signed and a PR team to keep a lot of it hidden.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Right you lot.....I've hatched a plan to slow things down on here today......I have decided that today should be 'say nice things about Katie Saturday'. That should keep the comments down to ZERO & give us all a much needed break 👍👍🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I posted about 2 days ago so about 56 threads ago 😂 about a friend of mine with about the same amount of kids as coke mouth. Who is the same jumping from man to man no thought of her kids. I thought she'd stopped finally she's putting her kids first!! Nope she's now with another man! A man that 5 months ago she wouldn't touch off of he's so ugly her words. But low and behold she found out he has a good job bit of money and she's on her knees again!! Her kids will never have a normal life with the way she carries on and she wonders why I'm not her mate any more? Well it's because her kids tell me what a terrible mum she is!! All they want is some bit of a normal life and a normal mum like my kids have I'm a single mum like her as well but my kids come first I've remained single because of the chaos their dad brings. There is plenty of time for relationships there's not plenty of time for childhoods

There should be some kind of emotional intelligence test you need to take before you're allowed to procreate. And religious education should be dumped in schools and replaced by life skills classes....parenting 101, how not to get into debt, how to spot abusive people....basically how not to be KP classes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On the 6th March 2020 Katie was registered as moving to BlackSheep Management.. Namely Danny Infield.

On the 6th May 2021 Katie is listed as being represented by Katie Price.

Katie has four agents listed below

The information has been obtained via “The Handbook” which is an online directory.

**Screenshots taken whilst signed out of said site”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.