Katie Price #57 Katie afflicted with PTSD, much more likely an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cares if he isn't topping the charts, my point is he makes a good living from it. Enough to support 4 children, not be in debt to Inland Revenue and live the good life.
You said he can't sing, you were/are wrong.Whether his style appeals to you or not is moot. He sings well enough to be invited to perform at events and in west end shows, so clearly those booking him think you talk crap as well.
His wife is stunning, educated, holding down a job as a doctor and dedicated to rearing all 4 of his children, which includes two of the 5 that pricey abandoned for 4 months to go whoring around Europe drugged up and looking for a sugar daddy three years ago.
I dunno, maybe you prefer the pricey look of fake hair, tits, nails, teeth and arse. That's up to you, but no matter what she looks like she's still an ugly bleep inside and has no morals and believe me, if Andre crooked his lil finger at her she'd crawl over broken glass to get back with him.;)
You're rather cross aren't you.
Last time for me on this topic.

Being successful doesn't equal being technically good. Personally I think he's soft pop throwaway nonsense, an artificial man whose parenting isn't exactly brilliant especially where princess is concerned. That's my opinion and no 'you talk crap' from you is going to change my mind. I'm not trying to change yours, I'm just stating an opinion.

I haven't said you talk crap, i said that I disagree. I think you're out of order saying that to me although it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I know very little about his wife and have no interest. Her photos are filtered and have minimal character, not my type of person.

Having never filtered a photo in my life and having zero desire for fillers, surgery, veneers etc I hardly think kp has a look i aspire to. I prefer real humans. You obviously haven't read a single thing i have posted but have zeroed in on criticism of andre.

Right, I'm popping you on ignore because I think that's best for the good of the thread and other members.
No drama, no bickering, and I wish you a nice weekend. Toodles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I've seen PA live numerous times and to be fair, he puts on a brilliant show....
It's horses for courses intit, one person's nectar is another man's poison 😊 he'd not be my cup of tea, but you enjoy his shows, so it's all good. The only person we can say definitely SHOULD NOT sing is Skanky, she puts on a show too, but the word beginning with B to describe it is not 'brilliant' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So…..I only went to brush my teefs and there’s a whole other thread about my careful owner.

So what are we betting her exclusive will be? I’m sure she’s bound to have one…
I’m sure we’ll be stuck on yet another lie-ridden merry go round and old stories will be regurgitated for effect and more cash of course.
Remember though folks, Christmas is coming up so I wonder if she’ll fling out yet another wretchedly written tome of torture, and by that I mean another autobiography 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's horses for courses intit, one person's nectar is another man's poison 😊 he'd not be my cup of tea, but you enjoy his shows, so it's all good. The only person we can say definitely SHOULD NOT sing is Skanky, she puts on a show too, but the word beginning with B to describe it is not 'brilliant' 🤣🤣
I wouldn't go to see KP sing even if the ticket had the winning lottery numbers printed on it.

PA IS a performer...an entertainer and had success and talent in that genre which is why I think KP gave him such hell because it was the one field she couldn't crack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Price is understandably still recovering from her recent holiday/work assignment.

Very bruised and battered from her surgery. We all wish her well.

CW won't be charged with assault, coercive or theft. He doesn't seem the type tbh 🤪

Keep safe ❤
Are you saying she has made this up? I wouldn't be shocked because of who it is, but really? Really?????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who cares if he isn't topping the charts, my point is he makes a good living from it. Enough to support 4 children, not be in debt to Inland Revenue and live the good life
Harold Shipman made a good living from being a Dr.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Price is understandably still recovering from her recent holiday/work assignment.

Very bruised and battered from her surgery. We all wish her well.

CW won't be charged with assault, coercive or theft. He doesn't seem the type tbh 🤪

Keep safe ❤
If...and I say IF she has said she's been thumped when in fact it's down to her dismorphic surgery then I rhink her kids need going with their various dads and KP needa to spend time in a womens refuge and let those ladies have a few words...

Reactions: 19
Harold Shipman made a good living from being a Dr.
And i don't think the world is full of poverty stricken dictators.
If...and I say IF she has said she's been thumped when in fact it's down to her dismorphic surgery then I rhink her kids need going with their various dads and KP needa to spend time in a womens refuge and let those ladies have a few words...
None of the kids live with her.
The bit about women in refuges is great.

Reactions: 9
I'm on page 38 ..I'm getting there slowly 😄 x

I can imagine others on here been like this lol...🥰

Resizer_16301133900480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You're rather cross aren't you.
Last time for me on this topic.

Being successful doesn't equal being technically good. Personally I think he's soft pop throwaway nonsense, an artificial man whose parenting isn't exactly brilliant especially where princess is concerned. That's my opinion and no 'you talk crap' from you is going to change my mind. I'm not trying to change yours, I'm just stating an opinion.

I haven't said you talk crap, i said that I disagree. I think you're out of order saying that to me although it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I know very little about his wife and have no interest. Her photos are filtered and have minimal character, not my type of person.

Having never filtered a photo in my life and having zero desire for fillers, surgery, veneers etc I hardly think kp has a look i aspire to. I prefer real humans. You obviously haven't read a single thing i have posted but have zeroed in on criticism of andre.

Right, I'm popping you on ignore because I think that's best for the good of the thread and other members.
No drama, no bickering, and I wish you a nice weekend. Toodles.
Nope, I'm happy as larry (whoever he is).

Tell me where I claimed he was "technically good". (Hint, I didn't) He even admits to still using voice coaches occasionally when he feels he needs to address something.
He just sings, and earns well enough from it to live well. Which is lucky for his two eldest children since their mother has no earning capacity and no interest in her kids and blows any earnings on manicures and wigs.
Interestingly his eldest boy (16) has signed a recording contract with Columbia records, so maybe his dad's half decent singing voice has been passed down to him and been polished enough to earn him a recording contract, which is lovely news.

But back on topic, unfortunately Princess is very much her mother's daughter and in all recent images seems quite taken with uncle Cole. Though hopefully that situation should change after 'attack-gate'.
Oh, I'm on ignore:cry:. Oh well.

Oh God don't give her ideas for another bandwagon to climb on. :eek:
Abused women in refuges deserve a better mentor than pricey.

She's done the booze addiction, drug addiction, mental health, kidnapping threats, bad exes, wasn't-me-driving-yer-honour, he-done-me-wrong, gonna be an olympian rider, gonna win eurovision, fighting "trawls" while trawling other women.
Is there no end to her misery? :cry: Best keep her away from refuges.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I've seen PA live numerous times and to be fair, he puts on a brilliant show....
And that's great, if he's your cup of tea. Sorry, it's hard to word that without sounding patronising, it's truly not meant to be. Not much beats a good live performance.
I wouldn't dream of trying to force you to like my type of music! (many and varied)

(i'm mildly amused that any adult would try to start an argument about a pop singer, it's like being on playground duty!
The tinternet is a funny old place.)

Reactions: 12
Is it ok to start at page 1 again on this new thread 😊💕 I got to page 39 but as I'm a slow reader it's taking a while. x

@fluffyglitterbug Happy belated birthday to you 💖❤💕🥰 Hope you had a lovely day! 🍷🍺🍹🥧🍰🥃🧁🎂 xxxx

Old pic time..

Resizer_16236219695860.jpg

I got to page 41.

I'm tired now

Back tomorrow 💖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok, it’s a bloody good job I don’t have kids or they’d be feral by now with the amount of time I’ve been reading the latest saga on here.
My house looks like the MM, and I’m very quickly turning into Waynetta Slob. All that’s missing is a JYY trackie and fur sliders 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s a disgrace as a parent. Constantly putting those children in difficult situations, abandoning them to go jet setting around the world even though she’s skint 🤔 and filming them for her own self promotion. Unfortunately they are growing up assuming this is normal. The children’s dads must despair!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Is it ok to start at page 1 again on this new thread 😊💕 I got to page 39 but as I'm a slow reader it's taking a while. x

@fluffyglitterbug Happy belated birthday to you 💖❤💕🥰 Hope you had a lovely day! 🍷🍺🍹🥧🍰🥃🧁🎂 xxxx

Old pic time..

View attachment 733422

I got to page 41.

I'm tired now

Back tomorrow 💖
Stop here now sweetie ❤ the last few pages of the last thread were Harrigan on a roll making about 6003 thread title suggestions, she was determined to win 🤣🤣 sleep tight, lots of love 👽🤗❤😘🐾xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Stop here now sweetie ❤ the last few pages of the last thread were Harrigan on a roll making about 6003 thread title suggestions, she was determined to win 🤣🤣 sleep tight, lots of love 👽🤗❤😘🐾xx
Glad I caught you my friend 🥰😊💖❤👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
Loooooool at Hardigans 6003 suggestions 😄😄😄 xx
Thank you very much 🥰💕🐾👽🤗😘 xx.
Love and Pom hugs to you ❤💕🥰🤗🐾😘👽 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my word what has happened to this thread 🤷🏻‍♀️so much hostility 😔 my Tattle chums cheered me up and always managed to put a smile on my face but since attackgate not so much 😔 come on Pink,Dolly,Liar,Rita,Staple,Blue and Pom make this misog old gel smile again and give me belly laughs 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Totally agree where did all the hostility come from, ok we are here because we don’t like kp not because of some pathetic reasons but because she is actually a vile person who has done so many people wrong and trashed their lives without giving a duck.
if you don’t like Peter Andre then maybe make a thread to trash him on and his dr wife or Dwight York or Kieron or anyone else.
As for the DV 3 sides to every story hers his and the truth.
I would never belittle DV but seriously can you believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’m “new” here, technically. I’ve been following along for ages, but have never posted.

Just wanted to mention that if you’re here reading along like me, and you’ve signed an NDA, it’s void if there’s been any kind of criminal activity you’ve witnessed….

Don’t feel like you can’t do the right thing, if you’re so inclined…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.