Katie Price #57 Katie afflicted with PTSD, much more likely an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Masterchef - she was tit, she didn’t get through. In a nutshell. Gurning Joe Swash did better than her.
It'd have been a bit difficult to do any bloody worse than her, it was godawful! I wouldn't have given my dog that! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If Krusty had any sense she'd keep track of her lies, file them, cross reference them, highlight the ones she thinks she's got away with for re-use, note down who she's told who what etc. What, to her, would be completely out of the question would be ever telling the truth.

Reactions: 32
crowbag said
I disagree with you on pretty much everything there!
Having a music career doesn't mean they're talented singers.
The Spice Girls for example, many of the boy bands, there are websites devoted to successfully crap singers.
If the camera likes them that's half the battle won.
Compare andre to roy orbison - well, there simply isn't any comparison.
And I wouldn't have recognised pa's wife from that description.
Who cares if he isn't topping the charts, my point is he makes a good living from it. Enough to support 4 children, not be in debt to Inland Revenue and live the good life.
You said he can't sing, you were/are wrong.Whether his style appeals to you or not is moot. He sings well enough to be invited to perform at events and in west end shows, so clearly those booking him think you talk crap as well.
His wife is stunning, educated, holding down a job as a doctor and dedicated to rearing all 4 of his children, which includes two of the 5 that pricey abandoned for 4 months to go whoring around Europe drugged up and looking for a sugar daddy three years ago.
I dunno, maybe you prefer the pricey look of fake hair, tits, nails, teeth and arse. That's up to you, but no matter what she looks like she's still an ugly bleep inside and has no morals and believe me, if Andre crooked his lil finger at her she'd crawl over broken glass to get back with him.;)

• Heart
Reactions: 84
She is just not consistent with anything!
Hence why she is a grifter, not a grafter…her life is morbid curiosity and she equates that with “popularity” and money, hence the gif I posted was the first image that came up 😐

Reactions: 18
Phew had a lot of time out today, just caught up on the old thread. Can’t believe another thread finished and new one started. I’m not having any more time off I’m knackered after all that reading I had to do!!!
glad to hear she is out of masterchef. I can watch it again now.
hope everyone good. Night all ❤

Oh yes and Harrigan , some great thread titles gave me a good laugh. You were on a roll tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I predict an ‘addicted to prescription meds to cope with the anxiety and constant pain’ storyline coming up 😬
Is that your bingo call lovely? 🤣 Of course she will, do a bit of an 'Ant' just for good measure (to try and wriggle out of being coked up of course, she'll blame the Tramadol for her poor mashed up trotters & pain from her surgery). 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF I haven’t even read the last thread , so what I do know Katie said she got a slap went to the papers showed her herpes lips and a facial bruise off then decided her 25000 ring became 50000 was stolen am I all catches up 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
To whoever mentioned in the last thread thats locked.... i remember that show from America. I remember Pete constantly snapping at her but in a really viscous way like his mask was dropping. But at the same time I'd say she is hideous behind doors. I mean she literally pokes fub, insults & winds up every guy shes with. She literally makes them look stupid & slags them off in interviews & tv shows

The same woman has called her kids ugly. And teaches Harvey cuss words.

She was making fun of Petes nose, kris boysons face & his nose, kierans body calling him fat, leandro accent or whateber hes called, every guy shes been with she has nothing good to say..... carl was the only she seemed nice to. Because she knew she scored a younger guy

They all had a lucky escape....i just think the dads need to step up & put something in place regarding her access.

WTF I haven’t even read the last thread , so what I do know Katie said she got a slap went to the papers showed her herpes lips and a facial bruise off then decided her 25000 ring became 50000 was stolen am I all catches up 👍
And that aisling thing named carl as the one that did it 🤣🤣

And that aisling thing named carl as the one that did it 🤣🤣

Last edited:
New thread again and I only got to page 22 of the last one lol 😄 x
Time to catch up again 🥰

Resizer_16301061644300.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Price is understandably still recovering from her recent holiday/work assignment.

Very bruised and battered from her surgery. We all wish her well.

CW won't be charged with assault, coercive or theft. He doesn't seem the type tbh 🤪

Keep safe ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Steak and chips did her in? The most basic things? That’s saying something right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does that even mean he won’t be charged he doesn’t seem the type, anyway you have your fun 😃

What does that even mean he won’t be charged he doesn’t seem the type, anyway you have your fun 😃
By the way that was to the festival of bins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I posted about 2 days ago so about 56 threads ago 😂 about a friend of mine with about the same amount of kids as coke mouth. Who is the same jumping from man to man no thought of her kids. I thought she'd stopped finally she's putting her kids first!! Nope she's now with another man! A man that 5 months ago she wouldn't touch off of he's so ugly her words. But low and behold she found out he has a good job bit of money and she's on her knees again!! Her kids will never have a normal life with the way she carries on and she wonders why I'm not her mate any more? Well it's because her kids tell me what a terrible mum she is!! All they want is some bit of a normal life and a normal mum like my kids have I'm a single mum like her as well but my kids come first I've remained single because of the chaos their dad brings. There is plenty of time for relationships there's not plenty of time for childhoods

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Who cares if he isn't topping the charts, my point is he makes a good living from it. Enough to support 4 children, not be in debt to Inland Revenue and live the good life.
You said he can't sing, you were/are wrong.Whether his style appeals to you or not is moot. He sings well enough to be invited to perform at events and in west end shows, so clearly those booking him think you talk crap as well.
His wife is stunning, educated, holding down a job as a doctor and dedicated to rearing all 4 of his children, which includes two of the 5 that pricey abandoned for 4 months to go whoring around Europe drugged up and looking for a sugar daddy three years ago.
I dunno, maybe you prefer the pricey look of fake hair, tits, nails, teeth and arse. That's up to you, but no matter what she looks like she's still an ugly bleep inside and has no morals and believe me, if Andre crooked his lil finger at her she'd crawl over broken glass to get back with him.;)
I've seen PA live numerous times and to be fair, he puts on a brilliant show....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.