Katie Price #57 Katie afflicted with PTSD, much more likely an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh panic attack stories now 🤣🤣🤣
This witch has documented every fanny fart she's ever done and infiltrated it into mainstream media.
duck off has she just recalled it and decided to disclose this nugget.
More sympathy fodder. None here sweetie so piss off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
''This epsiode of Life Interrupted with Katie Price, was recorded in April 2021. Katie Price, known for many years as Jordan, her picture hung on many a bedroom wall and covering the front of tabloids and magazines. But the Katie Price you think you know, is very different in reality.
Although she began her career courting fame and publicity; famously she ended up marrying Peter Andre after they fell in love on ITV's "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here", she has longed for her side of the story to be heard.
Katie has felt for a long time that the media portrayal of her is unfair. In this honest chat, I discovered that instead of the hard and cold person the media sometimes paint her as, she's actually a very sensitive and caring person, not least for her son Harvey, who has Prader-Willi Syndrome. Behind the scenes is a lady who has endured years of her own battles with trauma and mental illness. Katie's story is colorful, and at times desperately sad, but her humour and hope for the future shine throughout.
And if you'd like to share your thoughts with Simon, he'd love to hear from you: Twitter @SimonThomasSky''

:sick: :sick::sick: As if her side of the story has never been heard!?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Kerry Kracktona is helping her mate price? ..... Loooool .... Talk about the blind, leading, the blind ..... can this whole sorry saga get anymore comical ... its going into pantomime territory now :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .. can just imagine her and her mate krack sitting down talking about what tit to come up with next, while drinking a few bottles of voddy and snorting a few lines .... the media really scraping the bottom of the barrel right now, making up any crap, to keep her in their paper ... I dont see skanky price, being able to function without being in the public eye until mid sept ... she will as predicted not go ahead with any court appearance, and CPS will drop it for lack of evidence, and her story of said night, not adding up, and she`ll be back selling her cheap tat to the guilable on IG ... as for panic attacks!! I find that very offensive to those of us, who still have them due to ` real DV ` suffering with long term depression, anxiety disorder, PTSD ... this is not something you use to stay relevant in the spotlight for column inches, is no joke .. during a panic attack, you can feel like you're dying ... I know I have many times, and no therapy or medication, can stop them from happening ... she needs to shut the duck up, using such serious issues/conditions for her latest ` fairytale `,, because I guarantee these irrelevant stories are coming from her ... Some of us, have lived and still do with the fallout :mad: :mad: :mad: .. she is using these excuses, for her own gain ... this is the skank, who wouldnt hesitate, showing every part of her vile existence to the public, is a media bleep, and we're meant to believe she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks? .... Please, its all pure bollocks!
Surpried Michelle Heaton has said nothing after they paid for her recent rehab and saved her life.

Surpried Michelle Heaton has said nothing after they paid for her recent rehab and saved her life.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
''This epsiode of Life Interrupted with Katie Price, was recorded in April 2021. Katie Price, known for many years as Jordan, her picture hung on many a bedroom wall and covering the front of tabloids and magazines. But the Katie Price you think you know, is very different in reality.
Although she began her career courting fame and publicity; famously she ended up marrying Peter Andre after they fell in love on ITV's "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here", she has longed for her side of the story to be heard.
Katie has felt for a long time that the media portrayal of her is unfair. In this honest chat, I discovered that instead of the hard and cold person the media sometimes paint her as, she's actually a very sensitive and caring person, not least for her son Harvey, who has Prader-Willi Syndrome. Behind the scenes is a lady who has endured years of her own battles with trauma and mental illness. Katie's story is colorful, and at times desperately sad, but her humour and hope for the future shine throughout.
And if you'd like to share your thoughts with Simon, he'd love to hear from you: Twitter @SimonThomasSky''

:sick: :sick::sick: As if her side of the story has never been heard!?
He's probably the next The One which is why he's lauding the thing as if its something special :(

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That's probably because heaton was with price during these drug and alcohol benders ... She doesn't want to spoil the little scrap of fame her addiction has given her in the media recently, these bottom feeders are all cut from the same cheap cloth, there's no loyalty, and will throw each other under the bus in an eyeblink, dumb skanks 😡😡

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.