Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
I get that we don't like Carl, but why do we think he was with her? What did he have to gain by being with her? She's skint, lost her looks, has 5 kids, a chaotic lifestyle, bankrupt. He's not a bad looking lad really (don't judge me lol) and while he may have been after fame in the beginning, surely after some time with her he realised it just wasn't worth the hassle. Is he a criminal mastermind skimming money from her? A drug dealer? Or just simply after fame? I think he'll turn out to be the one that spills the beans and sings like a canary.
Blue tick
Free holidays
Free clothes
Free promo for his dads garage
Ego trip

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Whatstheteasis

EDIT.. the husband is in Belfast for work this week …but keeps asking me

“have I heard owt more yet “

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love his investment in this shit show !!! 😍🤪
Today my other half said ‘who you tattle trolling today?’ When I said Katie Price he said you can’t just troll somebody cause you don’t like their face 🙈 I then had to mansplain to him the finer points of tattle and skanky. Trolling my arse😂😂😂 His coats now on a shaky nail

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
The no filters, bruised, sad face pics were taken at Kirstys. Her friends are concerned about her because she hasn't stopped crying......how ruddy brave of her to stop long enough for a pic to be taken & also manage a few mumbled words for The Scum. Was she still crying while she slept all day too?

I wonder if Ron is still keen on praising 'rising star, celebrity in his own right' Crawl now? Sorry Ron, what was that?.....good for Katie you said? Supportive? Calming her down? Loving? Caring? A gentleman? Not using her? 😴😴🥴😂

Bunny will have cried themselves into an emotional snot blob by now 😭LOL LOL damn those jealous Loose Women for ditching adorable Pricey 🤣

Presumably her bezzie Steph will have ditched her latest given to her by her girlfriend hard earned presenting role to rush to her side & offer support (offering her a 5min slot documentary opportunity).

Have Katona, Heaton, Rylan, any Geordie shore (all names I don't know) types spoken out in her favour?
Piers? GMB? Anyone? Silence is deafening 😉

I am actually really pleased to see that Junior didn't let his wonderful mother's 'alleged assault' ruin his whole day 👍.

Right back at the very beginning of this relationship/farce it was suggested that he was with her to get revenge for a friend 🤔 It was also suggested that he had been loudly taking the piss out of her shortly before getting with her 🤔 It was suggested that they were friends for years before getting together 🤔 It was said they didn't know each other before getting together 🤔

We're still waiting for the photos from the hugely romantic proposal 🙄😴 I'm guessing we won't see them now 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
In all truth ..... I couldnt watch it all, some years back, when it came out ... because her heavily pregnant belly, was so clear to see ... Im no prude, but that disgusted me to be honest, all I could think of, was the unborn baby ... and the way she behaved all through the pregnancy, was vile .... she was abusing her son from the womb, and it was a sign of things to come, here we are 19yrs later 😔
She fucked Gareth Gates whilst pregnant as well didnt she?😡

• Sick
  • Angry

Anna666

VIP Member
And carrying the dog purely so you can see both knuckles to show they're not bruised. Yawn....set up pap shots are so bloody predictable 🥴😴
Its happened faster than I thought ... which shows, he is determined to see this through ... he is also sending price a clear message, that he is not going away, and when ready will spill ... whoever is managing him, will make sure, he continues to be papped like this, showing a normal everyday guy, who loves animals, unfazed by what's happened, and is carrying on with his life .... It's all clear messages, made directly at her ... and in truth, its deceptive game playing, but that's what PR is about ....

Harrigan

VIP Member
I came on here because I was told the ladies on here were gentlewomen a lot of decorum, like being in a bleeding carry on movie 😂😂😂
You were given duff information. We have Sid James on here, Hattie Jacques twin sister, Norah Batty and Peggy Mount and they’re just a few of them!

In for me, In for me, they’ve all got it In for me!

• Haha

cupofjoey

Off topic Junior is filming himself at the extinction rebellion. Wearing his I am a thug but with expensive clothing.
so does he even realize his carbon footprint will be no cloths, no travel, no bedroom the size of someone’s house? No fancy cars. What a little tool

• Haha

TheTeefLie

As the days have gone on im starting to think it was not Carl.
Something is smelling really fishy about all of this.

That vodka bottle was not placed on the table by accident.

Her career is dead, she is extremely jealous that her ex's are all happy and have been having babies and are stealing her spotlight.Petes wedding anniversary,Jnrs career taking off, his exam results (that she was pissed about that she didn't get a mention)
So much has happened lately and she's been left behind.

The Sun saying split eye (no that's her surgery scar) split lip (no that's her cold sores) and that bruise looks odd to me, fresh bruises are red and swollen.

The police intervening her again, is that because something doesn't add up?

We all know she lies and has gone many extremes before for sympathy and publicity.

Als o the MM filming has stopped. Where has CH4 even said it was true? NOWHERE! Could this also be her get out clause as it was a big fat le in the first place.

Im not saying something has happened but its not all as it seems.
Sorry just my opinion

• Heart

Yeahright

I’m just catching up on master chef.. surely on a programme this big with make up artists etc they could have told her she has eyelash glue on the top of her eye.. it’s all I can look at

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anna666

VIP Member
Makes me furious. Mental health wheeled out when it suits her. Disabled parking. Good woman done wrong by everyone. And all the rest.
FURIOUS.
Do you think that the police, knowing her history, convictions, and the rest ... believed this habitual liar? .... the only reason it will be dropped, was because her story was not believed, it didn't add up, was no more than a delusional fantasy, due to drugs and drink ... so not worth pursuing, and wasting anymore time ... she is the common denominator, in her shitshow, of a life ... if he had really beaten her, there's no way she would let it go ... she's backing down for a reason ... he knows far to much, she's shitting bricks on him blabbing .. and he will because if he never laid a hand on her, she was willing to destroy his life, with something this serious, don't like him, but can understand the anger he would be feeling now, being labeled a woman beater

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
What I don't get is why do her ex's protect her? I get why Pete and Kieran keep their mouths shut, obvs for the kids. But the likes of Kris Boyson etc, they must have so much dirt on her. Does she keep evidence of stuff she does with them so when they split they'd incriminate themselves as well as her? Force them to sign a NDA? Are they just nice guys? I just don't get it. I think Chris will spill the beans I feel she met her match with him and he won't go down without a fight (no pun intended lol)
I definitely think she has things on them to blackmail them if needed at a later date..... Like with poor Alex she said she was all for his alter ego, filmed him doing private things then used said film to humiliate him and blackmail him. Think she does the same with drugs secretly films them etc..... Plus she makes all her staff(when she had money for staff that is) and her friends/boyfriends sign NDA, she said it was her mams idea I believe in one of her reality shows , weird to think this incident could include a charge of controlling behaviour..... When we have all seen her being the one that needs control, she would always dress her men the way she wanted them to dress, make them leave their jobs/careers... She always had to drive... Until she was banned.... She would stop them going to the gym.... 100% control freak she is.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thankyou fluffyglitterbug again for starting the thread!🥰

Well done to my Harrigan for the awesome winning title😘❤

Well here we go...

Let's start gossiping 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
How long before she finds another soulmate /myworld and starts parading him about 🤣 something doesn’t add up with this story !!

The pictures she is showing off her bruises like a trophy ?? They are old bruises !
None of it makes sense nor will it until wanky emerges from the woodwork with His Side of this sordid mess. I realise he's probably been told to sit down and shut up but to me he doesn't come across as someone who would abide by such an order from anybody and he'd be right up there shovelling shit right back at hagface.

Bruises - check this out. When did she submit these "horrendous photos of her attack/assault"? If this was the following morning why would the allegéd bruise be black?
1629898159513.png

freda19

VIP Member
she will be caught meeting up with him no doubt
No doubt.
I recall someone posting a snap of her with Yorke at a spa, sitting at a table in white bath robes drinking. This was about 6 or 7 years ago but damn if I can find in online now.
Then around the same era someone else posted an image of KP and Yorke in a car park chatting outside a white car. So she's a liar re no contact and for some reason Yorke is going along with it. Must be money related (as well as sex obviously).Honestly, you couldn't be up to these people with their scams and tax dodges etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
The mental images that conjured! It was like an X-rated Lenor advert.
True story, I once had an older man dressed as a French maid approach me in a fetish club, he had a bag full of plastic pegs in an Asda carrier bag and he asked if I'd like to use them as nipple clamps on him. Spolier - I didn't, I was just there for the music ( sort of).

• Haha
  • Wow

Minxmonx

VIP Member
So in the news today she is too fragile to face a court case, but she’s ok to get up in front of a lgbt award ceremony which let’s face it, isn’t going to be a quiet day out at the library. She’s also well enough to get up and perform in front of a camera crew with Harvey and as an actress I know how tough that is when your head isn’t in the right space. As I said before she gets away with picking and choosing what she does in and out of the law, hopefully the authorities will see through her lies and manipulating piss taking this time!
I fear she will play on the Caroline Flack situation by saying that is what happens when the CPS force a vulnerable person into court.

• Angry
  • Sad