Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Nope, I'm not buying into that. She'll literally do and say anything to get money and attention This is gonna backfire on her massively. The truth will out.

Reactions: 23

Crowbag

VIP Member
Re curtain making.

Simple unlined ones are basically straight seams. More measuring than sewing.
Lined ones if done properly are harder and require patience especially if hemming by hand, and can take up a lot of room.

Do I believe skanky made her own?
About as much as I believe she needs a wheelchair.....

(having given my thumb a big blister today whilst wheelchairing I have all the grrrrrs for anyone faking being disabled)

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Yep true I was here 3 years ago when law changed. The police take charge. Then it goes to court to and YOU DO NOT have to be there at court.
I dont think they are likely to be back on because the kids father etc would see it as unstability for her as a parent.

I do think Katie will start to focus on her kids right now and thats the PR way forward.
A pic with Carl now could be damaging as it is presumed he may have been the abuser. It will send out a bad message to victims of DA.

She needs to be better managed by an agent and lawyer in this situation.
I think Pete and Kieran may be considering her access to the children right now. At the moment whatever happened, she has not been safe guarding them. It certainly looks like drink is involved...with her track record, drugs too.

I don't think another agent would touch her with a barge pole right now, can't see her being able to afford a lawyer either.

She's opened up a can of worms, she's not going to come out of it looking good either way.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I wonder how long she will leave us in suspense before we hear any more 🙄
Not long; The Scum has already got 6 tedious dirges about it, how it is so traumatised its sleeping now :( Total bullcrap; If it was that traumatised it wouldn't be sleeping would it???

• Angry

Squirrelina

VIP Member
As part of the peg-poll:

Wood here.
Plastic ones break before I get them out of the packet.
Those push on little plastic ones are bastards, i can't get them off again.
I just started using stainless steel pegs. I like them and they also double as nipple clamps 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Quit social media, my arse! Not the comments she was hoping for?

Maybe we should all follow her lead? Quit social media....you know.... to get dressed, showered, eat, participate in real life? Step away from the screen..... shall we have a lunch break 1300-1400? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
The media need to hang their heads in shame, they've always known what a lying train wreck she is. If they let her sell stories or go on TV after this with the usual lies, knowing Cole could seriously hurt or kill her or the kids. Aaaaarrggghggg!
I have never understood why the media have never pointed out her lies, contradictions of her many versions of her many dramas, they just seem to go along with everything she says. I mean she told 3 different versions of how her waters broke with jett.... I mean I know she has a shit ton of kids.....but you would remember every detail if it was as traumatic as she said it was.

Facehugger

VIP Member
listen the CPS better take this further as ive been invested so much my rep's on the line

i've lost many hrs of sleep
haven't had a shower
haven't got dressed
eating crap as dont want to miss anything
housekeeping skills have suffered
grass needs cutting
haven't been out the house in 2 days
have pretty much not bothered with other social media
the teen is running feral and thinks it's great
sigh if my mobile rings and refuse a call
have reverted to coffee mate as the milk ran out yesterday and i refuse to visit a shop and would need to get dressed

😀 😀
Meh. My lads getting married in a month, I have no outfit, no travel tests sorted, no shoes, no nothing, it's all minor details that can wait innit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Anyway......back to the 'never seen before' wedding....'I do' from The Priory as they both complete rehab together?
I'm crying as I type this. It makes me so emotional 🥴😂

What's my great grandfather doing in your living room...bloody hell, everyone seems to know him🤔🤣

Mother of the year right here.
I've made the family lunch.
Done a full cycle of washing.
Put said washing on line.
Sat my arse back on the sofa😁
You're just showing off now 🙄 I'm dressed....which is more than I managed yesterday 😁

• Haha

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
I have always thought she ruined Alex career as a rising MMA/kick boxer star out of spite. She hated PA singing and used to take the piss out of him being an MJ fan and was spiteful to him for being involved in the MJ show.
She then tried to ruin Kieran and he stopped stripping which he did before he met her, she made him miserable and he put on loads of weight
And Kris she tried to ruin his career in fitness by accusing him of stealing fitness equipment!
Exactly, she stopped Pete from going to the gym and fattened him up, she tried to stop Alex but he needed the gym for his mma fighting, so he had to go as she couldn't control him fully, kieran had to quit stripping and his plastering job, as she can't trust her men if they are away from her as she believes they are doing what she does when she is away from a partner and that is cheat.....all the partners who have cheated on me were the ones that didn't trust me when I was apart from them.... Because they cheated when away from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Tamar

VIP Member
Skanky should be charged with wasting police time. Claiming to have been assaulted, yet refusing to go to court. Hope she realises that the can charge him anyway if CPS agrees, and a subpoena issued.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I thought you were going for a lie down Pink
Errrrr, mmmmmm, yes, I did say that didn't I 🤔 damn it, I just can't do it. Hangs head in shame 😔😔. I did suggest a lunch break from 1300-1400. Il do that. I will, I will, I will, I will......be strong, be strong, be strong......

I feel the need to say I've only been on here 24/7 for the last 3 days as the OH is on leave. I am making the most of my much needed break from taking solo care of the children. Like many of my Krustie family I have neurodiverse children. Unlike Skanky flaps, we do look after our children with no help & minimal support. It is exhausting but it is rewarding & we don't give up.
So for anyone reading this who thinks us Tattlers are all evil, jealous 'trowels'....BOG OFF! Most of us speak from the heart because we actually LIVE everything she lies about!

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I have always thought she ruined Alex career as a rising MMA/kick boxer star out of spite. She hated PA singing and used to take the piss out of him being an MJ fan and was spiteful to him for being involved in the MJ show.
She then tried to ruin Kieran and he stopped stripping which he did before he met her, she made him miserable and he put on loads of weight
And Kris she tried to ruin his career in fitness by accusing him of stealing fitness equipment!
All the newbies need enlightening on these facts. When they’ve been here a while they’ll see why we are all so suspicious of everything that leaves her inflated lips.

Anyone else notice the pics of Carl in the Daily Fail? He's sending subliminal messages...... He has socks on that say 'Jordan' and he's wearing Harvey Price brand shorts......something fishy is defo going on folks.

• Wow

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
No doubt this is why she went to the press as soon as she was out of the hospital.... To put her fake side of the drama out there so she can grab the sympathy vote, as she knew once the police had all the real details, the case wouldn't go anywhere, this way she knows her loyal fans (don't get how she has any left) will stick by her and believe it really happened. So even now if the police drop the case she has put it out there she was going to drop it for her mental health.... She seems to be trying to stay one step ahead of the case/investigation to make sure people see it as her choice...and she is the real victim in all this.

• Angry

Allan64

Chatty Member
Its a bit like waiting for the next Little Boy explosion to erupt because he is gonna blow the thing into orbit once he gets going on it. He's had over a year to collect and store stuff on her not to mention other stuff he's become privy to that did not involve him at the time, and now this! Oh boy she has certainly under-estimated the implications of making this one The One since he is as cunning, shifty and devious as she is. Game set & match! :)
Hope he has the balls to expose her and finishes her off once and for all

• Heart

Monsieur Crumble

Left handed/right handed debate. I don’t think he’s actually punched her, I think he’s ‘back handed’ her. A punch would have given her a black eye. A back hand slap would correlate with the bruise she’s got on her cheek bone. I’ve had the same done to me and had the exact same injury
That's definitely a back hander, I got one from my mum once for taking the piss out of her perm 🤭 and my cheek looked like that(mum had hands like a goalie) it was initially red then turned blue/black a couple of days later. I didn't take piss out of mum again...at least not in earshot 😁

• Haha
  • Heart