Katie Price #52 Kieran and Alex both fertile and proud, Mr Pricey is a Jaffa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her to have called the police and had him arrested, it must've been bad. She's in the tit now, he must know a lot of bad stuff about her, from the stories she sells that are lies, to how her finances really work, who hides what for her. There's no way he'd abide by an nda, after hitting her, he has zero future as a z list celeb.
I think the karma bus just arrived.
Are we seeing the Beginning of the End of skanky at long last? YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! :ROFLMAO:🎈🎈🔔💝

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It says they arrested a 32 year old man....he is 32....think that answers who it was...

Reactions: 24
Presumbly genuine but sadly I don’t think it would outright shock me if she faked it to the extent that he gets arrested as part of the scam.
Personally i dont think it could be a scam..to many things could go wrong..buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
if it is lego man and she drops any charges then you will know somethings afoot...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Its a new surgery called"Smack-a-doris".
As a female, I should be feeling sorry for anyone in this position. But her..she's pushed, picked, slagged off, sniped at every bloke whose passed through the price hellhole..just glad it wasn't one of those little ones..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think this is orchestrated. She’s a messy drunk and he is probably juiced up on steroids. I obviously wouldn’t wish domestic abuse on anyone but she has put her kids at risk by allowing him into their lives. Outsiders could see this from a mile off.

She needs to get her tit together and go back to rehab.

Reactions: 20
I can’t stand the woman, but this is a horrific thing to happen if there were young children in the house. She’s treated her past husbands and partners like tit but not one of them has ever put her in hospital no matter what the provocation. He’s a nasty piece of work and I hope the children’s fathers, if it does turn out to be him, keep them well away from him in future as he’s a loose cannon.
I doubt the kids were there anyway thank goodness.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think this is orchestrated. She’s a messy drunk and he is probably juiced up on steroids. I obviously wouldn’t wish domestic abuse on anyone but she has put her kids at risk by allowing him into their lives. Outsiders could see this from a mile off.

She needs to get her tit together and go back to rehab.
No. She needs to appear at her bankruptcy hearing and get her just desserts instead of trying to put things off with deflection stories. She owes HMRC over £925k and £3.25mil in total. You can only invent tit for so long. Not being mentally well was her last call - you can't use the same thing twice...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also her Masterchef episode is on tonight. She’ll be hoping for good PR right now and needs to persuade people she’s not too messy to hire, so this event is definitely not planned in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Personally i dont think it could be a scam..to many things could go wrong..buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
if it is lego man and she drops any charges then you will know somethings afoot...
Even if she drops the charges, the CPS could still prosecute him. That is is the story about her assault is true

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.