Katie Price #51 she's wealthy for someone who has no money, no Krusties find it funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Congrats Penguin on the title & thanks captain for doing the new thread, we were all obviously waiting for you to get home 🀣🀣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Congrats Penguin on the title & thanks captain for doing the new thread, we were all obviously waiting for you to get home 🀣🀣😘
Thank you Sweetcheeks β™₯ , I'm going to need a backup forum member to start threads when I'm not around, any volunteers?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Erm,I’m useless,facey,staple,Hampy! Loads really..not moi though,I’m thick.🀣at least I’m honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
The monkey chewed tobacco on the streets of Caroline 🀣
The line broke monkey got choked we all went to heaven in a little row boat,Clap,clap! God I loved that,remember dancing in the sixties to it at Tottenham Royal.17 I think I was.Maybe younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you Sweetcheeks β™₯ , I'm going to need a backup forum member to start threads when I'm not around, any volunteers?
Welcome, I would but as you know my stoopid phone doesn't do the linky things πŸ™„β€ and I'm not going to be around after the weekend till end of August either. Or I would def help.
Phew, Capt @265 , our hero , has saved the day!! Not all heroes wear capes!! Well bloody done @Penguin86 for a spiffing and very accurate title!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ–πŸŽ–

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thankfully I got home at my normal time, nice to see you my La Perla Queen.πŸ€—
I've been knocking about here and there but working long hours; listening to people's tit all day (I work in HR) is enough without this twit and her ballbag sidekick's antics!! Only so much this Jersey cow can cope with!!! πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ πŸ₯°

Welcome, I would but as you know my stoopid phone doesn't do the linky things πŸ™„β€ and I'm not going to be around after the weekend till end of August either. Or I would def help.

View attachment 698619
What????? !!! End of August??? Sorry but we need a note excusing you from here- a bit like the ones we used to forge to get out of PE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been knocking about here and there but working long hours; listening to people's tit all day (I work in HR) is enough without this twit and her ballbag sidekick's antics!! Only so much this Jersey cow can cope with!!! πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ πŸ₯°

What????? !!! End of August??? Sorry but we need a note excusing you from here- a bit like the ones we used to forge to get out of PE!!
Sounds like the facehugger is having a holiday..... lucky girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Ermmm, my note will have to say I'm off ill, you can sign me Mam's name if you like for me lovely 🀣❀ I'm going on my holidays, peace, quiet, just seagulls and no WiFi. I'll be back, honest 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congratulations Penguin, this is getting to be a regular occurrence, give the rest of us a chance! Only joking. I’m not bitter…….now where did I put that voodoo doll? MrsEms!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ermmm, my note will have to say I'm off ill, you can sign me Mam's name if you like for me lovely 🀣❀ I'm going on my holidays, peace, quiet, just seagulls and no WiFi. I'll be back, honest 😘
Bloody seagulls!! Bane of my life!! I'll send some your way!! πŸ₯° πŸ₯°

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.