Katie Price #52 Kieran and Alex both fertile and proud, Mr Pricey is a Jaffa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not being managed, believes she can do it herself, is also clearly suffering a few mental health issues ( untreated ) ... hence the car crash we have been seeing these last few years, it will get worse, and it will be the children that suffer in the end ... she is surrounded by enablers, who encourage her behaviour ... while watching that ` i love coke ` video, you can see she begs for attention from the guys in it ... these were strangers, she just met, didn't know them from adam, went back to their hotel room ... she is very lucky they didn't turn out to be bad and want to cause her harm, she was pushing herself on them .... if her new mug boy, was any decent man, genuinely cared, loved her ... he would be guiding her on the right path, but it seems she is with yet another enabler ... one thing's for certain, and not that I care .... it will not end well for her
She did that before the last court hearing, managed herself…., 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I honestly can't guess what she may do next in an attempt to get attention 🤔. I really think she is nearly at the end of the line now. Nobody cares. She is boring. Even the media articles sound boring. Nobody cares about her surgery. Nobody cares about her YouTube. I'd love to know how many actually paid to watch the full lot of bollocks. Nobody wants any of the tat she sells. Everyone she has tried to destroy has moved on successfully. All these babies must have her seething. She'll be eaten up by the fact that they all think she's a bleep. Obviously she wanted them all to be devastated because they no longer have her. She really is an utter failure in every aspect at this point.
Does she honestly think she's still something? Or does she know she's a complete disaster & is just pretending? 🤷 I absolutely do not believe she thinks she looks better after all these surgical procedures. Her face can't be far from falling off by now 🤦. It really is so, so, so very sad. BUT because she is such a disgusting, poisonous, self obsessed skanky woman NOBODY CARES. She deserves every bit of her tragic demise. I feel desperately sorry for her children. They are the innocent victims in her truly shocking story 😔
I can't help thinking that, robotic as she is, even she has looked in the mirror and just burst into tears at what she's done to her once beautiful face. I absolutely detest her but there's no getting away from the fact that those playboy pictures from her time at the mansion were just stunning. She is totally unrecognisable as that girl. As for Captain Carwash Codswallop how can he honestly look her in the eye and tell her this surgery has been a success? An absolute enabling, fame hungry user. When will the penny finally drop? The man who said he didn't want to be a part of that life!!!😂😂😂😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She would make a fortune in a freak show.

ROLL UP ROLL UP SEE THE WOMAN WITH THE PISS HOLE EYES

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't help thinking that, robotic as she is, even she has looked in the mirror and just burst into tears at what she's done to her once beautiful face. I absolutely detest her but there's no getting away from the fact that those playboy pictures from her time at the mansion were just stunning. She is totally unrecognisable as that girl. As for Captain Carwash Codswallop how can he honestly look her in the eye and tell her this surgery has been a success? An absolute enabling, fame hungry user. When will the penny finally drop? The man who said he didn't want to be a part of that life!!!😂😂😂😂
Wanky can't look It in the eye - either of them - because they point in different directions now thanks to her gawjus Cat's Eye surgery. I've never seen a cat with eyes like that anyway, not even my old Auntie's Siamese moggy had mince-pies like that's given itself in pursuit of "purrfection", in fact it looks more like Ming the Merciless.
1629037766902.png

Come to think of it, if It just stops shaving it's facial hair I'm positive it could soon have a splendid 'tache and beard too :) They've got the same taste in gaudy clothing though LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I beg to differ. She was never 'beautiful'. She was rather vacant-looking and then she had huge implants and people stopped looking at her face is all.

I absolutely hate the fact she smirks all the time. woman.
I think, with her latest surgery, she can't actually do anything else.

Reactions: 16
She has always been known to be thick as tit..It shows,no class whatsoever..Just a silly bleeping old 43yr old woman who likes to show her tits etc..bleeping great big rum balls.! Dirty old bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Saw this on Instagram
In the pool other people have to use. Empty plastic drink bottles chucked in the pool left floating with empty plastic cups as well. She's off camera cackling and Harvey swearing like a trooper.

Absolute no respect for other holidaymakers.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.