Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
What I struggle to understand is how she has now ended up with Coal, a highly unlikable character with no apparent personal background or history (very suspicious, if I were Pete or Kerian I'd want to know who the hell was spending time with my kids). He also has, which he has demonstrated numerous times, what appears to be a nasty bullying streak, even against her own disabled son?

All her other men, yes they had their weaknesses as we all do, seemed to want to help her, cooked, cleaned and nurtured her kids, especially Harvey. I don't recall him ever seeming unhappy or scared in their presence. He even wanted to live in Kris' house until Skanky wrecked that.

I, in my humble opinion think it's possibly one of 2 things:

1. He's all she can get now and is desperate to hold onto him even at the cost of her own kids.

2. They are a perfect match for each other with their unscrupulous, dubious characteristics and behaviour?

The only redeeming feature this 'man' has IMHO is his love of his dog Sid.

Reactions: 19

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
A fan in total denial.

NEWSFLASH!!!

A source previously told The Sun of Katie's participation: 'Katie’s really excited for people to see a different side to her - she’s actually a really good cook, and wants to show off her kitchen skills.'

'She won’t crumble under the pressure of cooking for Gregg Wallace and John Torode, because she has to cook for five fussy kids every night!'

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣WTAF🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Her thick followers are still praising her, wonderful muvaa........

She's still banging on about signing her petition but less than a quarter of her sheeples (followers) have signed. For those that haven't seen, the government have already responded back in May:
Oh piss off.....
I just sent her a message after seeing this shit.
She was called out in her Instagram a short while ago by a coupleof victims of the scam. She totally ignored them. Now this pile of shit appears as she’s been caught out by the media. I told her to pay her victims back with her fees.

• Angry
  • Heart

Noelc

Chatty Member
Lord cane as an anagram is colander and like their stories is also full of holes

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
This is why the output is so high, she is trying to get people to troll her so she can play the victim, what a sad life she really has.

Brought up? dragged up more like.
No thanks for the years her actual mum brought him up then? She's done nothing except neglect his needs and nearly kill him by over-feeding and lack of exercise. He's been like her experiment for the last couple of years I feel.

• Sad
Pete seriously needs to stop all this nonsense regarding Princes,yeah she may dislike you for awhile but needs must otherwise things will get much worse and then it will be to late,she is alreaady morphing into her mother and her mother is the one encouraging it she is grooming Princes and guess what she will become her mom manager and suck every £££££ out of princess,she will mess her up in so many ways please Pete if you read this help Princess she will thank you in years to come let her have normal life unlike her mother that is beyond help

Why dosent the nan step in mind you she let her own daughter get involved at 16yrs old and should imagine encouraged it also

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
And who'd want to be stuck with that life! Isn't he bored shitless? Sat about waiting while she does her TV shit or surgery shit or other various assorted promotion shit, or sat about cabbying her all over the shop. Sat about posing in hairdressers, sat about taking selfies everywhere doing fuck all.

My brain would be screaming at me to give it a workout before it turned to porridge if that was me, I'd go mad.
Exactly there doesn’t seem to be any real feelings for each other they both look a pair of shirkers I don’t think they have done an honest days work and put any effort into it. All she knows is getting her knockers out all he knows is selling I use the word loosely cars and now as you so rightly point out facehugger is run around after her and the kids he will soon get fed up with this life. Won’t be long before she’s off out in nightclubs then things will change 🤬

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
what if something H did made wanky flip and he smashed his fist on the wall (holes attribute to H). They then make H worried as they tell him he caused it. Not sure if this is what happened but it could account for them pushing everything on to H. Just a thought. The link is between H the “broken hand”. this is psychological abuse to that poor young man. if so skanky is complicit

• Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
Rehomed allegedly
Another dog rehomed because the dumbass thought it would stay tiny and cute. Who the hell keeps giving her dogs?
I've just let my alfred give me night night kisses, he's a soppy big oaf and I love him so much. Now I have to wash my face and re-apply my moisturizer. I'd not change him for the world. She's as cold as ice, to animals and children. That's the truth, dolly...pass the pot!

• Heart

Monsieur Crumble

I have never known Krusty promote the clinic so much as this time even getting it in with the Oz interview. I wonder if it was the only place she could go to and after slagging them off has had to go on blended knee to get the surgery. If I was that clinic I would of told her to fuck right off
Well they got their own back,they fucked her fizog up good and proper 🤪

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I loved this comment on the DM story:

BACK TO BEYOND, Back of Beyond, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

Ok, all joking aside.....how can it spend that much money on procedures, have that MANY procedures, THEN apply all those filters to the photos.....and yet still look THAT frighteningly hideous? Seriously, will you look at the STATE of it. Its hilarious. I'd love to know what Coal actually sees in the wart covered, animal slaughtering, disabled child exploiting serial liar......he must just lay back, try ever so hard not to retch, and fantasise about Bianca Gascoigne......after using a photo of that Ken Doll to help him get it up!!

I don't think she's getting the comments she thought she'd get about her You Tube surgery video coming (and its only on her insta and part 1)
Hopefully people will start seeing her for the selfish bint she really is now
And Cole having to get in there too putting it on his page but getting grief for letting her get it done

What's the deflection going to be later i wonder?
I shall not be watching it thank very much. I like to actually see life-saving things on TV that help people not vanity surgery where the Z-lister inevitably bleats about 'how they lost so much blood, they almost died, the wound has gone septic and my lip, leg, tit, arm could fall off in 3, 2, 1'. It is all nauseating and serves no purpose whatsoever except all of us going how fucking awful they look after these mutilations because that is what they are. What worries me most is that it is all being 'normalised' without considering the physical and mental dangers.

• Haha

oopsidaisy

Yay i got the title thanks guys 🤗😍

God that baseball cap looks ridiculous on her ,she's 43 not 13
And like someone mentioned the other day she isn't half started following a load of tarty dress, and swimwear companies recently ,its either for the new body reveal or another holiday after her filming

• Wow
Reactions: 18