Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
1627639461154.png

What about all the deceit involved about you taking services from businesses with no intention of paying them you hypocritical POS?

• Angry
Reactions: 21

MrsEms

VIP Member
They'll never get married. I honestly don't believe that he could find her looks or her personality and baggage attractive. What has she got going for her now? He's fame hungry and desperate, the man that didn't want to be in the public eye has now got her agent, advertising her lashes, films with her disabled son. Yeah, he doesn't want fame the poor little sausage🤣 Dick.

• Haha

ThePelican

I’m sure Pete will have this in hand but you know what adolescence girls are like it’s a long process too keep them on the right path ( didn’t agree with the comment myself).
Look, I understand that Krusties are encouraged to say whatever they like about KP without fear of censorship, and fair enough. But a child's body and her behaviour should be off limits, even in this group. The comment about her "spreading her legs" was revolting (though maybe slightly mitigated by fact that the commenter's first language isn't English).

oopsidaisy

WOW!
Scummy mummy strikes again.
Knowing yesterday full well about the police and H situation but she gets bad press about being a CON WOMAN AGAIN and uses H for deflection she really is a piece of shit
How many times has she said H doesn't know what's going on?
So its her and her twisted brain that's put the words into his mouth
Nasty bitch

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Poor young man, why aren't her family stepping in and stopping this abuse...if that was any other family..you wouldn't hear the end of it.
Exactly. The SS would have been straight in there to remove the boy which is why I cannot understand WHY he is still there after all these years of being USED by it - WHY ????????

• Heart

Likes Pies

How much more 'up your own arse' can she get for god's sake! Anybody who has brought their kids up on their own doesn't say that, you don't even think it. And when other people say it to you, it's embarrassing. She's not brought him up on her own either, Amy did most of it, and his care workers at his schools. Kris, Kieran & Pete even did more than her with him.
How incredibly insecure it is. Blowing ones own Trumpet as it knows NOBODY else is agreeing.. it’s one of those things that if you say it enough, you believe it.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Its no wonder princess keeps getting banned from that site
Pete must be going off his nut
If that was me, I'd be like 'Right, off it, account closed, you go on it again, your phone goes under my right boot. You're 14, no.'' why she's still on it to keep getting banned is beyond me, Pete needs to step up a gear and stop enabling her.

DC16

VIP Member
@Binfest You also said they will have to downsize soon. he sold his house pretty quickly (STC) but they are still there and months later don't look as though any packing has been started on when pictures/videos are shown in his house. I think they got thrown when the court case was delayed and their plan got blown by this. If Carl is such a big shot and has his own money, job etc surely she can't claim homelessness as he can look after his 'fiancee'? She's been without the rental for months now anyway.
Is she planning to scarper again before court so she thinks they can't trace her, because she will be found...so it's absolutely pointless and will make it 10 times worse for her!

@BigBlue2018 Thinking of you xx

• Heart

Binfest

Ok, thank you. 😊 I'm guessing, from the pic you put on yesterday, the story is to do with Carwash and Harv. I noticed his expression. If you're saying PA is quiet, means he knows what's what but s keeping stum for now. That's how I've read it, maybe adding 2 and 2 to make 5? I really do still wonder what ''allegedly'' happend to Carwash's hand. Hmmm.
There was no bone break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
When my boy who is on the spectrum played at primary school music night. I sat through an hour of baa baa black sheep on the recorder by 6. Year olds and awful renditions of hot cross buns on out of tune violins you year 4, all this for him to have his drum kit dragged on stage for him to play 3 rounds of boom cha on bass drum and cymbal. I’d do it all again too! It’s called putting the work in! Otherwise known as parenting! She is the laziest self absorbed woman I have ever witnessed!

• Heart

Allan64

Chatty Member
Did she actually attend Harvey's graduation?
Or was that pictures someone sent her??
You would have thought she would have had her picture taken with him if she was there! Seeing she's such an amazing mum 🙄
(or is that coming on You Tube) 🤔
She was probably too busy being a cunt and couldn't attend

• Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Christ on a bike! I have the occasional nosey on their instas, I'd love! Love! to post "Fuck off you fucking Knobbers!! And give them a piece of my mind. Pricks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Sorry guys. but the daughter is what is called "in the trade", a two-bagger or a butterface.
As long as "The Worlds Best Mother" photoshops her offspring, she'll catfish a couple of thousand of viewers, is OF 18+ or 16+?
Miss P junior will be dicked by people wanting Fame through association, bit like ole CarlTheChippolata.

Her best option is to go full Alphabet community to escape from Mommy Dearest.
That's a pretty unpleasant way to describe a teenage girl.
She’s going to have enough issues given her parents, plus her mother editing photos (dreadful for any child's self esteem, her mother's basically saying you don't look good so I'm altering you).

How she looks is neither here nor there. She's a young person, and deserves to be judged on her character not her face (I suspect we all agree how her character is likely to evolve, sadly).