Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bollox

Why indeed; If this had been an ordinary little two-up-two-down place someone looks set to lose because of Covid devastating their lives, the mortgage company would have hoiked them out years ago and not allowed this farce to drag on interminably; Why has the old hag not just been evicted, the locks changed and have done with it? None of this fiasco makes any sense whatsoever :(

Just chuck it out, sling all it's crap in a pile outside the gates so it can collect it then put in storage (at it's own expense), change the locks and have done with it. What is so hard about that then???
maybe this?
https://www.bowfin.co.uk/how-can-i-stop-my-house-being-repossessed-12-options-to-stop-it/

Reactions: 3

bollox

Morning 🍎 I can just imagine the pressure horny pubescent lads will put on Princess to spread her legs. Not want to mean really, but we know what goes on in that age with hormones flowing. And sexual expectations and name calling from her mother being a whore.

I mean teenage boys😀not sure if pubescent is the right word in English
Sorry guys. but the daughter is what is called "in the trade", a two-bagger or a butterface.
As long as "The Worlds Best Mother" photoshops her offspring, she'll catfish a couple of thousand of viewers, is OF 18+ or 16+?
Miss P junior will be dicked by people wanting Fame through association, bit like ole CarlTheChippolata.

Her best option is to go full Alphabet community to escape from Mommy Dearest.

• Angry
Reactions: 2

liar liar

VIP Member
Yes but not Hunters total rip off now. I remember my dad used to buy them for me at Southall horse market, only green or navy those days and they lasted for years literally. Now you're lucky if you get 6 months out of them..... I'm waffling again.

I don't think she's got any these days, just borrows for photos. Let's face it part livery is a minimum of £550 a month which she'd never pay and she certainly wouldn't go everyday on DIY.

Wasn't keen on that used to go to Richmond ice rink to meet boys and play in Bentalls on a Saturday morning.We gave the floor walkers 40 fits.

Yes fantastic, my mum used to take me on the 131 from Kingston and walk along the towpath,. Phew that was a hot walk in a heatwave.
Ha! I used to have ice skating lessons at Richmond...

Reactions: 2

liliUk

She is not a good mother to Harvey. She has never been a mother to him. Other people looked after him. She disappeared soon after his birth to the Playboy mansion for 6 weeks lol. Nannies looked after him. Her mother looked after him. His school looked after him. He doesn't live with them he lives in a separate house being cared for by someone else. Katie just uses him for publicity and feeds him crap. He is now so close a very serious medical trauma all from her 'care'.
What medical trauma is he close to?

Reactions: 1

mrbusiness

VIP Member
It’s all to do with the bankruptcy, it should be sorted out in the next hearing. It is up to the mortgage company what they are allowing her to do there. If she can increase the property value by getting work done on it, it will be more money to pay off the mortgage and then the solicitor’s fees, who have the 2nd charge on the property. I highly doubt she will actually move back in there, they will not allow her to keep an asset of that value when she owes £3m. Remember, it’s all smoke and mirrors with Katie, just because she says something, doesn’t actually mean it. There is also the element of her burying her head in the sand by not responding to any correspondence regarding the bankruptcy, hoping it will all be forgotten about. Please have faith Hudson Weir are fully investigating everything bought to their attention to the letter of the law.
But isn’t Hudson weir working on her behalf ?

Reactions: 1