Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
This and other video's out are put out for a reason, Katie knows these video's will bring in abuse,
this is why she does it. She wants to stop trolls but she is the one who is fucking feeding them.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
It was said Precious was with Princess, according to Cole on his IG yesterday. They were walking the dogs 'yesterday' begging for a dog groomer, but I suppose it could of been filmed any day, anywhere!
Why do they ask on VT why can't they just look in Yellow Pages/Google you stoopid plank.

What happened to the last dog groomers they advertised, used up their freebies and looking for other mugs.
Do the the groomers go home to their OH and say, "OMG.. I washed Carl Woods dog today!"
Does he think people are starstruck when THEY walk in 😂
WANKER! 😆😂

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Yes he does already have a daughter, however Katie Price put paid to seeing his daughter by lying under oath in court against him. I think Nikki will be a million times better mother than Katie is.
Annoys me when zlebs are on the bum for freebies when they have money. Any companies that are happy to give out freebies should do it for families that are REALLY struggling

I think we have another Fox in the Hen House
I agree with you Mellow 🦊🐔🏡

Last edited:

DC16

VIP Member
Yeah I agree on the better mum part! She’s had a horrid time getting to this point. It’s the ads and begging for freebies I hate. It’s already started, she already seems less genuine.
Maybe if KP had paid Alex his £125K court award amount and not slated him in his livelihood she wouldn't have to resort to it. They seem much better brand ambassadors for any product. I'm sure she pays for stuff too.

But it is annoying celebs get all this gifted stuff, even though most don't know the correct advertising rules around it.
It is cheap advertising to most companies these days. Except KP has ripped too many people off since she got with Lucky 7 and #ad too many dodgy products the gullible buy and then complain they don't receive. She seems to get away with it time and time again.

Tut Tut, Cole, breaching the ASA advertising standards, you are a naughty boy!

• Wow

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Yeah about that, why hasn't Skanky had a meltdown over the therapy suggestion?
I was expecting her to throw her toys outta her pram over it.
I’ve noticed like when she did the interview about going to a red country for cosmetic surgery, she is a lot more defensive even bringing up her mum and seems to be firing back at certain people that dare to mention it.
It’s definately a sore point with her but I wonder if she hasn’t had a meltdown over the therapy suggestion as this is one of her next set ups, perhaps conveniently before a bankruptcy hearing?

• Wow

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Thank you my lovely Tattle family ❤

Another day, another transparent attempt to deflect by Skanky. Maybe the press keep posting anti Tattle propaganda because they know we do their job so much better than they do. I mean, we’ve logged all her shit and inconsistent ‘stories’ aka lies. We even have a wiki now. The grand Pricey take down is right there, we’ve basically written, correlated, done the sums and everything for them…..

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Plus Prince William supporting the footballers and wanting clamp downs on the racial abuse on social media. Think Prince William might trump Krusty somehow…..just a thought🤔
Not in her head though 🙄. In her head she's a winner at everything 😴

Anybody else kinda hoping that she'd fall off the IOW ferry, never to be seen again 😁

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I think Marcus rashford will win the foodbank. Of course the racism at the football.
Well he has helped countless thousands. I'm not aware of Harvey spearheading anything in particular; just being used by his vile mother.

Reactions: 17

CAKEANDCUSTARD

The only money I give is to Celia .Hammonds cat trust!now that is one awesome trust and animal rescue.
I love u Dolly for that. I’m a big cat person, they’ve kept me going thru my ups and downs, played nursemaid when I’ve been on bed rest….u can’t beat a cat🙂

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Does he have any visitation with his eldest daughter now as I saw he could only visit her at Chantelle’s mums house at one point and then Alex linked up with Father 4 Justice. It all seems very toxic whatever the backstory.
I don’t believe he does. 😔 Katie lied about Alex in court and destroyed his life with his daughter and his work, she is evil. You could tell from those pictures, their faces, just how much Alex and Nikki love her 🥰

• Angry
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
It is with a broken heart I write this.

Last night our Dudley went into final heart failure. My OH and Joe took him to the emergency vet at 4am this morning but there was nothing they could do for him and he was put to sleep.

We as a family are all devestated and heartbroken. I despise KP for her treatment of animals.

'Gods Speed' Duds, you were the best!
I’m so sorry Blue, you looked after him so well and I’m sure he knew you loved him very much, bless him and bless you, take care x

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
He ONLY growls on camera ... dosent have the minerals, to take someone on face to face ... he's nothing but a wanna be plastic gangsta, whos rich daddy funds him ... thats why, he is always at her beck and call, as long as daddies money keeps coming, hes fine to follow this skank around, being her lapdog ....
He is the most embarrassing man in England and how embarrassing for her, from millionaires, pop stars and footballers to Captain Carwash Codswallop!😂😂😂

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
What I can remember she never turned up for quite a few.Fucking old cunt.
Yeah coz the ticket sales didn't go very well. It was quite funny. I remember looking at the lay-outs of where these classes were to take place and the seating areas got smaller and smaller. She forgets that the kind of people who would go to see her don't have £80 to waste and then the extra for the VIP 'package'.

• Angry