Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gashers

Chatty Member
So puss face slagged off Katie Hopkins on Australian tv, wow wonder what her moronic fans think of that aren’t they always banging on about if you ain’t got anything nice to say then say nothing or women should be building each other up not tearing other women down.
Maybe someone should point this out to them and see what excuses they come up with 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19

liar liar

VIP Member
Precious hasn't been around for quite a long time. It was mentioned on here, and surprise surprise, some pics, supposedly of her turned up, but it was debatable as to whether that was actually her. And then Princess showed her in some footage of her mucking around with makeup, but it could have been old footage. I don't get why they would get another puppy. Precious wasn't even full-grown. Who does that?
They do because they are simply terrible cruel people who just want a cute photo opportunity.

Lurker here - in Australia. Introduced on Studio 10 this morning as TV presenter, model, author, 5 kids. Bunny and Jett in background, and buddy. Put on weight as 8 months in wheelchair, love running, gym, eat healthily, could not shift weight as in wheelchair. Had surgery in Turkey, lift lips, eyes and liposuction. I am still healing. Talking about young girls that have botox. Besides my boobs been natural all my life. Filmed for YouTube, show people what it’s about, have to b careful and pick reputable surgeon. Had it done in Turkey. Introducing Carl. Talking about the big day now. Possibly Winter Wonderland wedding. Wouldn’t that b nice Carl. Both looked filtered. Telling kids to b quiet as on phone. The diamond is 7 carats. My mum’s terminally ill, so much going on my life. Filming her second documentary now with Harvey to college. Going on and on. Harveys Law. Got over a million signatures. Mentioning Katie Hopkins been deported from Australia and why didn’t u invite me u’ve got the wrong Katie for Australian Big Brother. Told the interviewer Katie Hopkins is vile, nobody in UK will have her on TV. Been cleared by gynaecologist everything in order, if not consider surrogacy. Love to come to Australia, wouldn’t we Carl, bring the whole tribe. Too busy this summer filming.
She's not a TV presenter, she's not a model and she used a ghost wirter. None of her kids live with her. She didn't spend more than 5 minutes in a wheelchair. Hasn't run anywhere for about 4 years. She's had more surgeries and corrective surgeries than you've squashed kangaroos. There is no wedding at the moment. The ring is a fake. This Xmas will be her mum's 6th 'last Xmas'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Ecosse

VIP Member
Precious hasn't been around for quite a long time. It was mentioned on here, and surprise surprise, some pics, supposedly of her turned up, but it was debatable as to whether that was actually her. And then Princess showed her in some footage of her mucking around with makeup, but it could have been old footage. I don't get why they would get another puppy. Precious wasn't even full-grown. Who does that?

• Angry

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
He shouldn’t be that weight in the first place.
so to stop him kicking off she feeds him crap.
Sorry but that’s just to make life easier for her!!! She should have put a stop to him‘kicking off’ when he was younger!!!
Offer him something healthy instead of cake.
They get used to healthy food if they are given it.
Harvey loves being in water, why can't they take him swimming or water arobics without the cameras on him - give him some privacy, not hard to do

JakeM

VIP Member
how big do we think Harvey is
poor lad the mother has never been a mother to any of them kids it all seems like to much trouble and i hate to say this but i dont think Karl likes Harvey as he always seems to tease him and really seems not interested in him
He is vile towards Harvey. Joking or not, Harvey doesn’t like it so that should be the end of it.

• Heart

Skiah

For somebody who supposedly has ridden since she was a child her position is awful. Also she uses spurs as she's obviously too lazy to use natural aids. The double bridle is also completely unnecessary for what she's doing, just for show just like everything else.
I know! It’s crazy. I have never seen anyone use a bloody double bridle other than when doing sowing etc. I have definitely joined the boiled piss brigade now!!

Uppompey

Chatty Member
re the mobility scooter- - in the you tube video Harvey doesn't even seem that interested in it - but she just keeps on and on in his face "DO YOU LIKE IT HARV" etc etc

It will be broken within days if not already if they ride it like a quad bike on their drive

And I think someone else mentioned it already - but he's blind / vision impaired so is this really a sensible item to give him?

My conclusion is that social services etc simply do not care about a vulnerable young adult like Harvey, both in terms of his health (physical and mental) and that he is being financially exploited by his mother.

• Sad
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
why did the papers say Katie is renovating the house when all we can see is a pile of rubbish outside if renovations were under way why are they no builders about the place or showing what is going on
Because it is a lie. @Cloud Chaser said KP is allowed to use MM for storage that is all and anything else she says is just rubbish.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Many years ago I used to show dogs - Dobermanns. The kind of breeders commonly known as puppy farmers were around even then. The bitch was mated twice a year, her puppies were not looked after as the poor mother was not fed properly and allowed to have a rest between litters. It was disgraceful and is happening much more today. People are paying exorbitant amounts of money for puppies and it is a lucrative business. When the bitch is finished breeding and of no more use she is discarded into rescue centres. We had so many rescues back in the day that Dobermann Rescue used to have several kennels around the country to take them in, and get them spayed and rehomed to loving homes. We have had several rescues both cats and dogs. They need a loving home so much more because of what has happened to them previously.
One of my best friends shows Dobes ❤ I rescued one years ago from a filthy back garden, just chained up and left, she was about 6 months old. She'd been beaten & was scared of her own shadow, bless her. She'd shake with fright at men's voices if she didn't know them. Any animal cruelty upsets me, it really does. She was such a loving dog, she came right with plenty of love and patience.

Anyhow, back on topic one of the biggest reasons I despise Skanky is the way she treats her animals, she can do what she likes to herself, I don't really care.

• Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

So that’s 3 new classes. 🙄
All those filtered pictures she has used to advertise it!
Is she allowed to advertise it the way she does under her bankruptcy terms.
I wonder what happened to Zoe and whether she will ever talk.
What people don’t realise is that in Krustys world, everyone is disposable, esp the animals☹

• Sad
  • Angry

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Can someone explain how offering your services in return for things, rather than money works in bankruptcy? Especially as she then deplops them?is that allowed? I’m sure you have to declare gifts

liar liar

VIP Member
£80 and what happened to the other dozen masterclasses she had sold out, but were being arranged because of COVID? I'm sure it said no refunds when booking.
Didn't she not turn up to one because she was blind drunk but made some other excuse?

• Wow
  • Angry

Anna666

VIP Member
If you watch any UK (or USA) Main media that is what it is like. Subliminal messages. A convicted criminal, drug taker who owes me and you. £925,000. And youtube say ''your a top mother''. For info if any1 has any clips you need 'storing' upload to Liveleaks.

Oh wait. They shut that down as well (i dont condone revealing Military secrets). Revealing what Matthadadick did because some1 grassed him up does NOT warrant a million pound investigation (by Boris pal's investigation Company). On topic they should stop promoting ALL criminals like KP. I said 2 years ago that those 2 druggies jailed in Peru that the Blonde would 'go public and write a book'.

Sadly i did not bet on it with any1. 1 of them kept her head down. Other 1 is being sponsored by your BBC.

The same BBC that took away free TV Licences for pensioners= To pay a convicted drug dealer. On topic. KP is a drug taker, a convicted criminal and a ''luvvie'' of the main stream media (esp Scum and Mirror).

Anytime her lapboy wants to have a go at me then that is ok with me. He can leave Sid at home though ;).
He ONLY growls on camera ... dosent have the minerals, to take someone on face to face ... he's nothing but a wanna be plastic gangsta, whos rich daddy funds him ... thats why, he is always at her beck and call, as long as daddies money keeps coming, hes fine to follow this skank around, being her lapdog ....

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I can’t bare to watch the video, the photo is bad enough. Poor Harvey ☹ Why is she allowed to continue abusing him like this?

As a child from an abusive and neglectful home I know how slow social services can be to act, but my parents weren’t making videos, posting photos, in the papers or on tv documenting my abuse like this so called parent is.

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Lurker here - in Australia. Introduced on Studio 10 this morning as TV presenter, model, author, 5 kids. Bunny and Jett in background, and buddy. Put on weight as 8 months in wheelchair, love running, gym, eat healthily, could not shift weight as in wheelchair. Had surgery in Turkey, lift lips, eyes and liposuction. I am still healing. Talking about young girls that have botox. Besides my boobs been natural all my life. Filmed for YouTube, show people what it’s about, have to b careful and pick reputable surgeon. Had it done in Turkey. Introducing Carl. Talking about the big day now. Possibly Winter Wonderland wedding. Wouldn’t that b nice Carl. Both looked filtered. Telling kids to b quiet as on phone. The diamond is 7 carats. My mum’s terminally ill, so much going on my life. Filming her second documentary now with Harvey to college. Going on and on. Harveys Law. Got over a million signatures. Mentioning Katie Hopkins been deported from Australia and why didn’t u invite me u’ve got the wrong Katie for Australian Big Brother. Told the interviewer Katie Hopkins is vile, nobody in UK will have her on TV. Been cleared by gynaecologist everything in order, if not consider surrogacy. Love to come to Australia, wouldn’t we Carl, bring the whole tribe. Too busy this summer filming.
Welcome squeaky. The same old crap then she always spouts 🙄
I thought the interview was at 2.40am, so surely the kids would be in bed at that time? 🤔 I’m sure J&B have been with Kieran. As she’s been IKEA, horse riding, getting a nice facial 🤣
Anyway sounds like all she talked about was “ME, ME, ME” 🤦🏻‍♀️

liar liar

VIP Member
  • Haha

gashers

Chatty Member
Flipping heck just catching up hope you all like my snowy picture to cool you down. Anyway congrats to Alex I know that baby was a long time coming but I know they will both be over the moon. I know a lot of you on here have varying opinions on Alex but I think he was blindsided when he met puss face overnight he went from his life to her media circus and at the time was totally taken in by it. I don’t want to be unkind but I don’t think Alex is an intellectual soul just a simple man who she got involved in all her shit storm. Then again her men all have the common denominator for not being the cleverest anyone who has half a brain would never get involved in the first place.
I think there are a few reasons she always wants kids with anyone she meets the first being the money spinning aspect but also she likes to be in control and a child would give her headlines sob stories when they split not allowing them to see said child as in Pete and Harvey. Unfortunately in Alex’s case she had videos that should of been kept private she knew who he was and what he liked when she married him you can’t tell me she didn’t. He left her she wanted revenge that’s how she operates she’s just a cruel heartless bitch who thinks she can do no wrong the biggest narcissistic scum bag ever the cunt.

• Heart
  • Angry

Monsieur Crumble

Katie will be fuming that the media is focusing on Alex and not her. I expect there will be some sort of publicity stunt coming up to grab the attention back.

Congratulations to Alex and Nikki.
Really pretty lil girl, I'm so pleased for them ☺

Well I think she is right if it is the patient's first surgery. It is the serial repeaters that are the real problem ergo Katie Price where she has been told that no-one in this country is prepared to operated on her.

I really hate mojitos - mint in drinks makes me thing of toothpaste. More for you lot on the shelves though...

Poor you - how did that conversation come about?
She was cleaning/flushing my hickman line and I logged onto Tattle to take mind off what she was doing, I started laughing at the Krustie's comments and Pom creations and she asked me what was so funny, I showed her the gruesome post surgery pics and she said " oh she looks very sore but it will all heal, say what you like about Katie though but she is a brilliant mum especially to her disabled son" I could feel my hackles rising and I felt it difficult to converse with her after her comments, it was awkward to say the least as she is entitled to her opinion even if she is not aware of the truth.

Oh dear you have time to change her views. Point out her negatives like killing animals ignoring COVID rules when she has vulnerable family members 🤞she will see the light. Love to you ❤
I can but try 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart