Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Katie treats her kids to a day of pampering?.....errrrr, no, Skanky treated herself & those poor buggers were dragged along. I feel sick thinking about that poor tiny puppy rolling about in that huge carrier that madam isn't even holding straight. The poor thing is probably scrunched up in a corner 😕
When your whole life revolves around hair salons, nail bars, having your make up done, surgery etc.
Does she ever take her kids on a trip to the seaside, or the countryside or anything that they might actually enjoy. She is so self obsessed. Not one thought for anyone else unless she can make a pound out of you. She actually glazes over if anyone has a conversation that doesn't involve her. Just a narcissistic old hag.

They must just live on this 💩 week in, week out, that and takeaways. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Dying to see her on Masterchef. I don't think she even knows how to turn an oven on

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MrsEms

VIP Member
Agreed. Any man who willingly seeks out Katie price, marries her within a month and has kids with her is as awful a person as she is. He may be the better parent of the two, but, that doesn’t say much for what kind of bloke he is. It’s all very fake like the pricey.

I don't think he's an awful person. He's thick as mince! Though I don't think he's fake, he's been a paid lackey and he's gone along with everything that she's told him to. He was alot younger.
He really has stepped up and been a cracking dad to bunny and jett. They always look natural, comfortable and happy with him.

Katie Price 48# the surgery has given her more wrinkles, I've seen less in a pack of crinkles

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Going to need quite a few sessions to to get rid of those moobs and pizza belly 😂🤣, got sick of the tiny home made gym in the garage they blagged for Harvey then 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
The home gym is ok for H to not use but he DESERVES better dontcha know,

So I am assuming here that its the Scum offering to buy skanky's grubby little story about Paige since they automatically buy all her other bullshit.

One question then. Seeing as how they're already up shit-creek without a paddle over WAG Wars and withdrew their comments sections over it, how come they are prepared to do the same thing to this moronic Paige at the behest of Frankenprice? Wouldn't it be easier just to send the old hag an open cheque to keep her septic gob shut rather than completely lose all credibility by supporting It like they do?

Last edited:

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member

She'll be furious with this article 🤣😂🤣😂. It's done an absolutely brilliant job of making her look like the filthy lowlife slut she is 😂🤣😂🤣 I bet Pete is quietly laughing his head off 🤣😂🤣😂
Yes, a total old bikey cunt.Always has been always will be,no intelligence thick as fucking shit.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
She didn't manage it though, everybody could see how she'd treated him, cheating more than once and then running back again. After that shouting round his house do, she's gone very quiet on that one, she knows he's got the tea on her.
She became quiet on the subject after he threatened to give out damaging information. I’m glad that he did. She is very lucky that he didn’t do it.

Last edited:
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
We miss you Plinky 😘

Oh, so the paps you employ doctor the pictures do they? 🤥
It's amaaaazing what you can hide with dark eye shadows and long eyelashes, taken from above without any facial expressions...so you can't see the scars of your butchered face🤣
Who's she trying to kid? Oh yes, the IQ challenged fans🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Just looking at a recent interview some of the things Katie comes out with, there is no other word for it, are crap. She said she removed her hair extensions to let herself breathe. What, were they covering her mouth like? Also that she looked and felt refreshed after her latest round of surgery. A tip from me, far cheaper and same effect. For limp lettuce stick yourself in ice cold water or if you want a full body effect shove yourself in the fridge for half an hour. It’s amazing what bits will tighten up!
MrsEms I saw a pelvic floor advert the other day and thought of you.
Oh before I go I was reading on Kerry Katona’s Wikipedia page it said something like she lives in a large house with a chandelier. I mean what ever next, the kitchen has tiles in!
I expect she probably has a floor and a ceiling or two in her mansion as well.

Phew, i thought I was the only person who thinks steph is an utter waste of space.
Nepotism, zero talent.
Then again I don't watch daytime telly ever, so it might have been highly intellectual 😁
Steph is rubbish at interviewing BUT I am delighted to say that the darling Paul 'O Grady has landed a prime time Saturday night slot :) I love Paul, such a kind gentle man he is :love:

You have a point. She would be going for the “I almost died” story, without a doubt. Who knows, maybe she’s just waiting for the right time to use it as deflection.
That thing has almost died during every single one of its countless surgeries not to mention how it was on death's doorstep "wiv covid innit" when It cancelled all those sold-out make-up masterclasses LOL

I think she may have kept it quiet if she did, she would of known the backlash they would of got, out nearly everyday, no masks, or not wearing them correctly, sneaky trips away, holidays abroad, the amount of people they had constantly round to the house doing hair, makeup and meetings etc.

I'm sure going camping isn't really a good idea when you have to be extra careful with healing wounds from surgery, but then we all know she isn't careful.
This thing? Camping? More like its rented a cottage for two and left the kids in a tent in the back garden;

I hope the people get the rent up front and a damage waiver from it

Is that Skankys real date of birth on the bottom right?
39 BC??

Last edited:
  • Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
You mean theres still more that crap to come? I was hoping it had reached the terminus finally

Ron Class will pay fortunes for his belovéd skanky :)

I think it might be a change of tack as regards Alex's newborn , at least in public, ie "I'm so pleased for him............................he'll be a great Dad.......................... I'm here if he needs advice.........................................;"
BUT
behind closed doors it'll be absolutely apopleptic with rage and wanky will be copping ALL OF IT because he has failed to deliver the goods and that is all she wanted him for. Another sprog to keep her relevant (so she thinks)
Keiron and Michelle's baby will be here soon as well. She's going to blow a gasket!

• Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
🥳🎂🥳 Hurray!

Tattle is the best forum ever! Thanks to all you guys! Dont know how I ever managed without 🎂

• Heart