Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Mrs ems Mrs ems , Me and the Mrs were having a dance Tonight , To Ill never fall in love again , Going To see the Great man Friday week , anyway one of those music reviews came up after , two youngsters never heard of Sir Tom , can you Believe it ? , Blown away, how can you not be ????♥
Peeko, I was gutted he wasn't doing a Cardiff concert. I can get to that. Or his ponty, same distance!
I'm going to sort it. He's invited to my bbq...messages all ready sent🥰

Over my dead body.
Let's not go over the dead bodies again 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It doesn’t look a particularly classy company if all the car pictures are on a private houses driveway, especially as they are more expensive vehicles.

Gx2018

I still don't believe he had a sex addiction as he was with the most desirable woman in Britain🤣 I'm pissing myself laughing as I type🤣 I don't know tbh, he's looking after his kids well, his partner too. Who knows?
Hopefully he'll stop as soon as his new baby has arrived...and he can wipe his arse and his internet!
I mean someone putting dildos in their ass and then licking it for their followers clearly has some kind of sex addiction. It’s not unheard of.

• Sick
  • Wow

NParker

Chatty Member
He can do what he pleases but the money he’s making isn’t much for what he has to do for it. Unfortunately when those kids are old enough to google their parents they’re going to see some damaging photos from both of them.
I do believe his sex addiction was one of the few honest things pricey has ever sold. He’s doing it for the thrill. He barely has 50 subscribers.
Yep! I agree...anal play for a few dozen followers? He's hardly up there with the big money makers. I really don't get the 'amazing dad' thing some people try to push across. He's a fame whore and as grotesque as Katie.

liar liar

VIP Member
Crawl is an imbocile.

'Monkey Haven is unreal, look at all these monkeys' then posts a picture of an owl!??
I'm on the floor - ha ha ha! 'Owling' with laughter...

yeah his onlyfans is all anal play. Some disturbing stuff on their. And even worse he’s doing it in his home.
How strange when he spent his evening b4 the creature stripping for hen parties... what name does he go by?

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’ve said it before penguin , and been slated for it ,
But I say it how I see it , I worry about the Fella, People we’re talking on here today about the Car Business, look at the company accounts , the Fella doesn’t come from money what ever the papers tell you , at the moment I guess all the Money goes through him, You never hear them mention Priceywoods , I believe they are on dodgy ground there , But I really believe he is a bit simple , it’s like a mouse getting hiked up to a snake , People talk about Karma , what sort of life do they live though?
personally I think it’s shit , would you swop ?

Had a lie in left home at 6.30 got in at 3 left home at 6 just got in, hard day Harry bloody hot too
Poor thing, get rest at weekend.
So you think Carl doesn’t realise what’s happening and is naive? I don’t know, maybe it’s all for show a la Joey Essex?

Gx2018

I don't judge Kieron either ... whatever he is doing, his partner has no problem with it ... seems like an excellent father, and what he does on his only fans, he doesn't advertise, and keeps it private, not boasting ... does not affect his kids ... if his fiance has no issue with it, no one else should either ... as long as the kids are happy and content, which they seem to be with him and Michelle, thats all that counts .... the cunt that is price, has done far worse over the years, and its out there for all to see ... and once the children are older, they will seek out what their mother is ... Keiron selling a few pics on only fans, is nothing compared to the life the whore price has lived .. not even close!!
He can do what he pleases but the money he’s making isn’t much for what he has to do for it. Unfortunately when those kids are old enough to google their parents they’re going to see some damaging photos from both of them.
I do believe his sex addiction was one of the few honest things pricey has ever sold. He’s doing it for the thrill. He barely has 50 subscribers.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've always said she's got something on somebody somewhere. And I have a hunch it goes back to her very early days even pre-inflated tits 👍 just my opinion like.

Oh I do hope so 🤣🤣❤ big up the reds, at least they can always be guaranteed to come home 🎉🎉

And yep, they're back, just had the garden flypast 8.07pm 🤣🤣❤
They wanted to get back to watch the match 😂⚽

• Haha