Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Who the hell dresses like that for a wedding event? What is she wearing under that t-shirt? I agree looks like Kirsty's again. Like anyone would want her and her crowd anywhere need a celebration...
I love the earrings so dainty
but the eyebrows look too unnatural in shape and colour. Too heavy

She looks curvy now and I think she probably wants the shapely body

Reactions: 7

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning,
Does anyone know if Carl is still working as a car salesman or has he gone into celebdom full time?
The photo of them on their walk the other day, where he smiles, Katie doesn’t need a reflector when she’s got her fellas teeth doing the same job!

Anyway I’ve been in hysterics this morning. I spotted the sausage that was in the spot the difference pic Carl put up, it was in a cheap family sized breakfast, to be precise a battered sausage, that the eater described as looking as though it needed to go on holiday for a tan.
Have a good day

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Nothing overly exciting on there. The Lamborghini is expensive but I think it’s overpriced. As for the ratings I’m sure I have seen it well below the current rating with people complaining about after care service etc, unless I have the wrong company 🤔

peeko

VIP Member
Harry , I know ur not all about puzzles, know u love ur history, did u know that cleopatra is nearer to mobile phones than the building of the pyramids ? did you know that the t rex is nearer to us that he is to the stegasaurus ? blows my mind

liar liar

VIP Member
Nothing overly exciting on there. The Lamborghini is expensive but I think it’s overpriced. As for the ratings I’m sure I have seen it well below the current rating with people complaining about after care service etc, unless I have the wrong company 🤔
Note: no reviews since April 2020. They just act as middle men... if that Lambo was on their books can you imagine the value write-down year by year.

Ekathrina

VIP Member
These people are leaving their kids open to all kinds of bullying and ridicule once they and their peers get old enough to access the Internet and that’s a stone cold fact.

• Sad

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
She's probably not allowed in the 'main house'. I do honestly believe they are embarrassed about her and the situation. I know I would be mortified if it was my son, I wouldn't disown him because I love the bones of him but I would seek immediate psychological help for him and hire a hitman for her😳🤣
Likewise

Lucid30

VIP Member
The next video with Crawl and Harvey is interesting.
The Robinsons orange squash…. Most people would have a glass of orange squash and not a full bottle of concentrated squash each.
Methinks Crawl is after an advertising deal with Robinsons now.
Price seems to be plugging the “skinny” range of products. Maybe she is after a deal too 🤔

• Angry

Harrigan

VIP Member
I see. I know Egyptians were way ahead of their time many things we use today they invented/discovered. To be honest those dates, hard to grasp and there’s the AD and BC bit too.
Don’t mean to be rude it’s getting late and I don’t want to get into trouble so I will wish you a Good Night. Speak soon x
ur never rude , nite
[/QUOTE]
Oh yes I am, frequently! Night x

• Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
She's a bitch, hair like that takes some looking after and not any old stuff will do, like you say there are some amazing ranges especially for curly hair. Why she lets her walk about looking like a bedraggled bloody Afghan hound I have no idea. 😡
Bedraggled Afghan hound!! Brilliant :love: . But, yes she is a bitch for not encouraging her to look after it.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh yes I do mean Mythology I love it especially greek..It can be so in depth when you read though..I love the legends etc.

Oh no fuck it.

Well,I see Kerry Katonicokehead as has a tit job! 🙁Prat.
I lived very near Polis in Cyprus and Aphrodite's Baths was just along the coast - the restaurant is shite so if ya go eat in Polis.

Gx2018

I'm on the floor - ha ha ha! 'Owling' with laughter...

How strange when he spent his evening b4 the creature stripping for hen parties... what name does he go by?
His name. He links it in his Instagram. I saw screen shots yesterday

• Wow
  • Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I'm not really clued up on it all really....its always been my Achilles elbow🤦

Ok, I that maybe my worst joke ever🤣
Greek Mythology was one of my A Level subjects. Sister in Law lives in Greece and is fluent in the language. I just get by. I'm a right sad arse.

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Hi my wonderful Krusties , was going to say like I always do , I was going to tidy up the thread after the fucking mess you left

ooh ooh that’s what the Films sixth sense and Titantic have in common
I c dead people

• Haha
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
I'm not really clued up on it all really....its always been my Achilles elbow🤦

Ok, I that maybe my worst joke ever🤣
Ever since I kicked this box last year I’ve had a pain in my foot. Could call it my Tennis heel. Nah, not as good as yours MrsEms.

• Haha
  • Heart