Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilkco

VIP Member
never ever seen any pictures of the gruesome twosome in that house at all tbh..i know sparta was passing another house as his own and got called out on a hys for bullshitting
Early on there was a photo of her in the Bespoke office. I believe that is a a separate building. :unsure:

Reactions: 7

Harrigan

VIP Member
Busy Krusties, But just had to come on , saw basically the same story in the scum and the mirror , The usual contradictory unfounded Gobbledegook , But even by their standards , saw this “due to “
paragraph !!!! One of the most stupid statements I have ever read, Do these people read what they write ? or do they just print any shit skanky comes out with , it’s just imbecilic ,
Basically, apparently due to her having lipo , She can lose even more weight as long as she diets and exercises , Well I fucking never ,
One rag says she’s set to lose over 14 lb another 21lb
Set to ? What does that even fucking mean ????
Why hasn’t she lost weight ? We’ll these fucking geniuses said she will, after the Swelling goes down , and water retention ? then they mention, by the way she had all the fat injected into her arse
Honestly, you’d get sense out of reading The Beano
Hi Peeks
Slightly confused, I know stories on her, the writing is generally crap but I understand ‘set to’ meaning will or ready to. Probably just a funny way of saying it.
Did you see your dream woman, an eye watering photo for fearless folk such as yourself. There are so many funny comments on Lozzas thread, feel sorry in a way for the poor girl.

• Wow
Well,it’s not suited for ‘other visitors’ also not treated well if you pop in to local bakeries..Just get ignored. They tend to shop in local Asda,god I’m not being horrible the kids are so scruffy,fathers as well,mums with their wigs on..Dressed in black..
im on the south coast with a healthy Jewish community and always see the family'si n Asda on a Friday but seem well dressed but the Jewish area near me is a wealthy one

peeko

VIP Member
I would assume Katie is the type of person if she can’t have a man she won’t want anyone else to have him? Very possessive type and jealous.

Peeko, Helga misses you but understands you’re pretty tied up at the moment.:)
My wonderful Harry , tied up ? How do you know about my love life ?? one thing all the Krusties know is that I am always serious, been away treated for an addiction , When I get home will tell you all about itv

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Nothing overly exciting on there. The Lamborghini is expensive but I think it’s overpriced. As for the ratings I’m sure I have seen it well below the current rating with people complaining about after care service etc, unless I have the wrong company 🤔

Nothing overly special at all & not too different from what my car dealer husband sells.

Reactions: 6

Harrigan

VIP Member
I was Busy Lately , Life takes over , I would just like to to say to all the Krusties , who have trials and tribulations , I am with you , like everyone on here , ❤ Now Back to normal , I've only been gone a couple of days, and the thread is left looking like a shithole , Tonight Face and Staples , thought it was a Hen night couldn't get them out ,oopsidaisy Trouble that one is , anyway a Krustie got me a new Broom . had the last one for 25 years, (ha ha trigger me)
What are you like? You’re unique and a blessing to know.
Night Peeks x

wimble womble

VIP Member
Oh god please don't say that's what the so called fake wedding set up shite in Kirsty's back garden was actually some kind of official engagement party for skank and wank then?🤔

No, right company alright!
Have you read their replies to the bad reviews?
3rd one i read was proper rude

Daddies house still up for sale too!
lol wheres the link wouldnt mind a look at how the other half live

liar liar

VIP Member

Facehugger

VIP Member
I don't think he's an awful person. He's thick as mince! Though I don't think he's fake, he's been a paid lackey and he's gone along with everything that she's told him to. He was alot younger.
He really has stepped up and been a cracking dad to bunny and jett. They always look natural, comfortable and happy with him.

Katie Price 48# the surgery has given her more wrinkles, I've seen less in a pack of crinkles
Mrs E, do a separate post with your thread title suggestion on, put it all in bold my lovely ❤

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
I don’t understand re Cleopatra explain please. I thought they’d recently discovered a new more recent ancestor of man. Love to learn.
I don’t understand re Cleopatra explain please. I thought they’d recently discovered a new more recent ancestor of man. Love to learn.
[/QUOTE]
well the pyramids were built about 4,800 years ago , cleopatra bout 1900 ,

Hahaha, that was the first bit I saw 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣
u 2 Meaning staples and Face are the worst of the lot. lower the whole tone of the thread, bleeding behave or up to bed ,no dinner

• Haha
  • Wow