Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see of these two the more my blood boils, they offer nothing to the world just a pair of waste less useless oxygen thieves. Neither of them work all though they would have you believe they do. She owes £3.5 million and she splashes the cash like it’s going out of fashion, I have not heard of him selling any cars recently (he’s never there) always jetting off somewhere on work assignments 😂😂😂🤔 never at home with the kids. So when it’s her weekend for access she’s not here. I really hope she gets her comeuppance soon 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have never in my life been see anywhere with a bloke in a vest top. Yuck - no class - a nice t-shirt or loose short-sleeved shirt says you've bothered. Oh and no football tops either!
Can’t make my mind up which is worse the sexy vest (🤣) or the baby grows he tends to think are a good look ( 😂🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Which actual award ceremony is harvey been nominated for the nta awards and the national diversity awards are two different things ..im not wasting my time watching a itv show and find hes not actually in the programme
The NTA short list will be announced in August. They have to get passed that first before they can hope to walk the red carpet.
The final is on 9 September. With any luck she will be detained elsewhere so not able to attend. ⚖

Reactions: 10
Probably hasn't even had her face done. She's just being her usual cryptic self to piss people off. Bet her legs haven't been done either

Reactions: 15
How on earth do you do an eyebrow life to a load of tattooed on rubbish? She'll look worse as it is all about tightening the skin not relaxing it for her. She is utterly vile and stupid. 43 trying to be 23.
She doesnt even look 43. She is looking like she is in her 60s holding back the years.
She actually doesnt even look an age.
She sadly looks like an Avatar.

Reactions: 14
Pack of bleeping lies as usual.bleep ..

She doesnt even look 43. She is looking like she is in her 60s holding back the years.
Awww I like that song.🤣

• Haha
The NTA short list will be announced in August. They have to get passed that first before they can hope to walk the red carpet.
The final is on 9 September. With any luck she will be detained elsewhere so not able to attend. ⚖
She wont want to miss that. Harvey is her chance of making proper money and not just flogging her wares.
But she will probably have to quarentine to go there.
No doubt they willl not accept those that have just flown in from varying countries.
Also she will be covered in scars etc.
It will be best seen via video link FILTERED.

Probably hasn't even had her face done. She's just being her usual cryptic self to piss people off. Bet her legs haven't been done either
Skanky and Wanky are not alone, they have some twit to do the filming, all will be revealed in the YouTube Video they are prepping.

How on earth do you do an eyebrow life to a load of tattooed on rubbish? She'll look worse as it is all about tightening the skin not relaxing it for her. She is utterly vile and stupid. 43 trying to be 23.
There’s no cure for stupid, or vile

Reactions: 9
Back from my little holiday and having a catch up
See its the same tit another day with skank and wank 😂😂
That tatt is bloody awful he really is making even more of a twit of himself (i seen a mate of his even commented on his last post about it markshark) 🤣
And on the picking it this morning did i hear her saying she was going for a sunbed? Why, when you are in Spain?

Moving onto Spain i see her plastic friend Jessica Alves is now there too and her and You Tube Chris are following each other on Insta,i wonder if they have all been meeting up comparing their plastic fantasticals 🤣

The Matt Hancock,Phil& Holly dig is so obviously aimed at Boysons bit in the press, poor Carlot is feeling jealous bless him (twit)

This story is still doing the rounds.

Comments are switched off, not surprised, we know the truth and it hurts the fans.
Katie probably hasn't seen bunny or her other kids for a month and she's panicked that it looks bad and has gone through her old pictures to put up so her brain dead fans keep believing that she's a great mother.
I still cannot believe she's not been pulled up by a journalist over it! I'm sure other celebs would've been.
How she doesn't feel guilty I don't know, she's so cold and emotionless🤬
She should get an award for crappy mother of the decade !

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Problem is that anyone who doesn't agree she is a good mother is called a troll which is not really fair.

Reactions: 15
I agree I don’t think she has had anything done either. Probably ivf I reckon as her top priority is a baby to exploit and earn her money.

• Sad
  • Wow
Katie probably hasn't seen bunny or her other kids for a month and she's panicked that it looks bad and has gone through her old pictures to put up so her brain dead fans keep believing that she's a great mother.
I still cannot believe she's not been pulled up by a journalist over it! I'm sure other celebs would've been.
How she doesn't feel guilty I don't know, she's so cold and emotionless🤬
She should get an award for crappy mother of the decade !
the media know she’s on yet another holiday so why print an old picture.
she never has recent pics of her kids anyway unless they are promoting something for her.

Reactions: 8
I agree I don’t think she has had anything done either. Probably ivf I reckon as her top priority is a baby to exploit and earn her money.
My god I hope not. These two dickheads as parents? They'd probably leave the baby with the dogs to go on holiday🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.