Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone cleverer than me can find any solid details for her or H. Please refer him to the relevant services. I think it will be Surrey adult social care

Reactions: 12
Does anyone think she would be so evil that this is what she wants. His estate would go to her as his closest relative.
She wish.
Like someone pointed out yesterday, DY would make sure she doesn't get her filthy hands on his money

If anyone sees DM publishing the story let me know, I have copied Mercedes comment and will paste it on the comments for all to see

Reactions: 13
She wish.
Like someone pointed out yesterday, DY would make sure she doesn't get her filthy hands on his money
I just don’t understand her allowing him to get so overweight when she knows all his health problems. I’m so worried for that poor boy. Just lazy parenting and just wants someone else to do it. After all she never eats healthily,

She wish.
I just don’t understand her allowing him to get so overweight when she knows all his health problems. I’m so worried for that poor boy. Just lazy parenting and just wants someone else to do it. After all she never eats healthily,

• Sad
She wish.

If anyone sees DM publishing the story let me know, I have copied Mercedes comment and will paste it on the comments for all to see

There is this today. :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 11

She didn’t care about Harvey when she was pissed ,falling out of nightclubs in Newcastle when pregnant. She’s never cared about him all the evidence is on line look at the clip of her on that green mobility scooter in the house she goes past Harvey and doesn’t say anything he’s naked from the waist down soothing with his coat hanger . Very odd body language she give off bad vibes. ( tit mother ) .

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So she has been to Comfortzone? Yet said after they messed up her boobs she would never go back again 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh well, watch this space for another repair job in Brussels 😡

no #ad, so if anyone wants to ASA it...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So she has been to Comfortzone? Yet said after they messed up her boobs she would never go back again 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh well, watch this space for another repair job in Brussels 😡
I bloody knew it was You Tube Chris Harris filming there a week or so ago in the operating theater (remember i posted the ss's) why the hell did they have her back after all that crap

• Angry
  • Wow

Hang on, she had a weave put in the day before she flew to Turkey! No wonder she has none of her own hair left

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hang on, she had a weave put in the day before she flew to Turkey! No wonder she has none of her own hair left
Well, we all saw the state of her hair using the Keranoa hair brush, 5 minutes after she landed in an #ad, she just can't look after her own hair and is too lazy also.

She is a total moron - I hope all her hair falls out completely. She had a weave before she left. The damage she is doing is immense. So selfish - what is her son living off - boiled wigs?

Hi everyone, I try not to read anything about the rancid cow, but saw a pic from the smashed house vid. Shocked at how much weight poor Harvey has put on. As he's diabetic, he can't carry on like this, he'll have a heart attack, have a leg amputated. How the duck is that issue not being addressed by anyone involved in his care. He'll be dead in five years. 😔
Welcome. It is worth reading through a few of these threads to see how much we've discussed these very issues. No-one with censor your comments and you can off-load your anger :)

Does anyone think she would be so evil that this is what she wants. His estate would go to her as his closest relative.
The Trust fund would go to whomever was designated after it ends with presumably Harv's death. It might be a charity or maybe DY gets the residual value back. There is no way it would be left to KP. I will give you an example: my hub's ex-mother-in-law is the beneficiary of a trust whereby she lives in a 3 bed bungalow rent-free for the rest of her life. On her death the bungalow will be sold and the proceeds split 5 ways. 1/5 to her estate and the other 4/5 to my hub, his ex-brother-in-law - they bought the bungalow - and their ex-wives who never contributed a thing but got their fifths through divorce. The purpose of the trust ceases on the death of the beneficiary. This is the normal way of Trusts.

Last edited:
She is a complete bleeping mental case in every possible way. She gets more erratic as she goes along. She has paid 'the price' in what she's done to herself. She's absolutely ruined her body beyond repair. She knows it but would never admit it.
We wait patiently for her to be bought down in every other aspect of her miserable, fake, lying existence 😡🤞
I just hope it doesn't happen too late for Harvey 😭. Her latest YouTube about him is truly 1 of the most shocking & horrific things I've ever seen. I personally believe he needs interviewing to see if he understands or agrees to what she's done. I'm sure none of us believe for 1 second that he consented to that or was given the opportunity to understand it. I've never disclosed on here before but I am fully trained & qualified in safeguarding vulnerable people. I am able to be a voice for those who do not have 'normal' vocabulary skills to communicate. I am confident that given the right environment & support Harvey is perfectly capable of making a decision on whether or not he wants his most intimate & personal business 'out there'. I've said many times he uses Makaton to aid his communication. This is just 1 way that he could be supported in understanding what she's doing. Of course this is just my opinion. I have never once seen her interact with him using Makaton. I have heard her refer to it briefly only once. In the Harvey & ME ME ME ME débâcle he used the sign for thank you. She said something like "oh you're using your language". The only reason she commented was because other people were present & she was trying to make herself look good 😡

I notice The Fail have printed nothing about the skanky woman since Saturday 👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She is a complete bleeping mental case in every possible way. She gets more erratic as she goes along. She has paid 'the price' in what she's done to herself. She's absolutely ruined her body beyond repair. She knows it but would never admit it.
We wait patiently for her to be bought down in every other aspect of her miserable, fake, lying existence 😡🤞
I just hope it doesn't happen too late for Harvey 😭. Her latest YouTube about him is truly 1 of the most shocking & horrific things I've ever seen. I personally believe he needs interviewing to see if he understands or agrees to what she's done. I'm sure none of us believe for 1 second that he consented to that or was given the opportunity to understand it. I've never disclosed on here before but I am fully trained & qualified in safeguarding vulnerable people. I am able to be a voice for those who do not have 'normal' vocabulary skills to communicate. I am confident that given the right environment & support Harvey is perfectly capable of making a decision on whether or not he wants his most intimate & personal business 'out there'. I've said many times he uses Makaton to aid his communication. This is just 1 way that he could be supported in understanding what she's doing. Of course this is just my opinion. I have never once seen her interact with him using Makaton. I have heard her refer to it briefly only once. In the Harvey & ME ME ME ME débâcle he used the sign for thank you. She said something like "oh you're using your language". The only reason she commented was because other people were present & she was trying to make herself look good 😡

Well said @Pink Squirrel - she has done nothing to help his development over the years. She just screeches and yells at him which must be very overwhelming along with the constant conveyor belt of men that she drags around.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The Trust fund set-up by Dwight was confirmed only the other day by someone connected to the bankruptcy as at one time standing at £2mil. Apart from that, he paid monthly maintenance and extra care cash to Amy so it didn't get into to Price's hands. The only person to blame is Katie Price - she is the one who blames everyone else.
Well well, what does that show you. She is not too be trusted, speaks volumes he had to pay through Amy!!!

What happened to Bunny and Princesses clothing range? Did it flop? Not seen her plugging that for a while, now she's moved on to using H and his clothing line for money!!

I'm not on the Mirror's can anyone else do it, I'm on the Daily Mail
Every time I try to post in the Mirror I’m deactivated straight away , it’s so annoying and frustrating. They hate the truth . I have sent an email asking them they do this , they are now as bad as the Scum . Sorry Staple I tried x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
As usual with a skanky story nobody can make a Qualified judgement because it just another self promoting video aimed at whatever agenda she is pushing, and as usual you always end up with loads of questions but no answers, for instance that boy is far too vulnerable to be left on his own for any length of time, so where was everyone while this was going on ? Because it was all about her, not one mention was made of any damage he might have made to his hands ? That’s the concern , he must have hands of steel or does he walk around with a club hammer? Didn’t mention even a scratch , as a qualified professional you’ve probably got more questions than me

Reactions: 10

You can see Harvey didn't like what she was saying, it showed in his face and she said she wasn't telling him off, no, just humiliating him on camera 🤬

Every time I try to post in the Mirror I’m deactivated straight away , it’s so annoying and frustrating. They hate the truth . I have sent an email asking them they do this , they are now as bad as the Scum . Sorry Staple I tried x
Why the duck do they defend this Monster!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.