Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
What a pair of cunts 😡 There are families who have not seen loved ones for 18 months yet this tramp and her man twat feel it’s ok to take themselves on a foreign jolly. Fucking joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

JakeM

VIP Member
Spot on there, she doesn't really mentions her kids much, too busy with her latest rent a dick, not exactly a very good mother,
A good mother would never go on holiday ten days after her son came out of the ICU.

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Theres something about all this shite over Frankenprice laying out the stepping stones to allege DA that perplexes me.

Why the hell would Wanky go along with it if its going to label him as a psychotic mysoginist?
How would he ever live that label down when she's elbowed him for another idiot once she extracted all useage out of him?

Is he really that stupid to go along with it all?

Anna666

VIP Member
I’m banking on karma delivering big time when it finally comes……
View attachment 630474
I hope for all those she has fleeced, and continues to con, not paying what she owes ... that whatever can go wrong with all this surgery does! .... lets face it, the courts are not doing shit, allowing her to laugh in their faces, that will be real justice, they may not get their money, but will enjoy watching her suffer

liar liar

VIP Member
Agreed .. she has quite a few sickofants on the payroll, defending her in the comments section on a few media sites, another was that thick twat ` lord welly boots ` who I would always spot when it changed its name, that really pissed it off .. and of course the biggest sicko of all of them is that no mark, gibbering stalker ` bunny cuddles ` who many have said is in fact her brother daniel .. got no idea if that true, but most of these trolls are certainly known to price ... I once worked out one of them was her son junior ... on purpose I was mentioning his mum, and all her past history, and he couldn't handle it ... he left only to return under another name, and we repeated it all again and again .. these people are as thick as mince, to not understand, that when a person writes something, they will use the same spelling mistakes, same words, over and over, and the construction of their sentences, follow the same pattern, which is how they are recognised even with many name changes ... ron class goes beyond creepy, his words make my skin crawl, which means there must be an underlying darkest within him, something is not right :sick:
The good news is that for the time being The Scum has no comments running on anything. Long may it last. If and when they do re-open it they may find little to no traffic as no-one wants to be moderated at the behest of Ms Price or anyone else paying for a news story. Ron and the rabbit are off my radar - they are worthless nobodies.

Monsieur Crumble

You know, I have a real gut feeling when she was a kid,bet she destroyed her toys,like teddy bears etc,Andre has never spoken about the animals they had,bet she was cruel as a kid,well,not being awful but she is bikey,sorry,but they do not care about their animals look at the way they treat their poor horses etc,I know for fact my horse sanctuary rescue horse left just wondering,it’s pikeys that just abandon them.
Yes Dolly,I remember watching a clip of Skanky when Peter came out of hospital(she was pregnant with Bisto) and the two bulldogs were excited to see him she said " I hate those fucking dogs" then proceeded to kick them outside! 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Precisely, an army of nannies, her mother, friends, neighbours, husbands, residential school, while she is always out and about. 3 holidays abroard in 2 months so far and not to countries on the green list.
Basically dump him on anyone she could and when she has had Harvey, he has always been pictured with junk food, or helping himself to his breakfast with a large bag of sugar in front of him. But it’s not in Krustys interest for Harvey to be slimmer, she can’t make so much money from him then
I’ve always said the Harvey’s worst enemy will always be his mother, she will end up destroying him.

• Sad
  • Angry

Allan64

Chatty Member
what is bunny cuddles on about saying Katie is a wonderful step mother to Peter Andres two youngest kids (shows how stupid it is Katie is nothing to do with Peter Andres two youngest with Emily but Emily IS THE STEPMOTHER OF JUNIOR AND PRINCESS DUE TO BEING MARRIED TO THEIR FATHER and seems to be doing a good job of parenting them
Bunny cuddles is a tit

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Well we now have the Delta plus variant they are doing a good job of spreading it about 😡 don’t wear their face masks properly can you imagine being on the return flight with that on board it’s enough to make you want to jump out without a parachute 😂😂
She doesn't give a shite. What happened to her and Cole being part of the #jabarmy. She doesn't care about Harvey in the slightest.

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
wtf the Chris Hughes thing has nothing to do with our thread!😳Strange,strange woman.😳
I think we get these ‘strangies’ now and then..makes me PMSL..piss pot ready.🤣

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Totally irrelevant to this thread. I think there should be a bell e-moji which means unclean/fuck off.
(y)😂
Keiran would never hurt HIS kids, t

I was gonna say, he hasn't got kids unless he actually did kill them
In their fathers care, they always look clean, happy, and relaxed, just like any other normal child ... in her care, feral ... plastered in make up, and all over social media, in those cheap clothes she flogs online to her idiot fans, who call her " a great mother " ... both fathers are doing a good job with their kids, sadly children can not choose their mother, in all truth, she does not even deserve that title

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Happy Saturday Krustie's. May it be skank free 👍

KATIE PRICE #44 FAT OFF, TATT ON, KRUSTIE'S KNOW IT'S ALL A CON

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, shows loyalty but there are no close friends it's business at the end of the day.

When the ship starts to sink ......

👍
I don’t think it should wait to coincide with the court case, who knows when that will be. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It needs to come out soon, C4 can then stop filming at the MM, Masterchef, the book…