Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
Thank you for clarifying, I did think it was him, from love island ... but Id never seen or read that he murdered his children .... someone has to be very sick to say such things
No no, I knew they meant Chris Watts. He is notorious in the True Crime world I play in.

Killed pregnant wife and his other two children.

He still has those that believe him innocent.

Kieran may be a lot of things, but his children far safer with him than KP.

Reactions: 17

wimble womble

VIP Member
HONESTLY THE DAILY MIRROR JUST DELETES ANYTHING IN ITS HAVE YOUR SAY LOL somebody pointed out the socks she was wearing were fake and bang..deleted i bet if you start posting things about another of priceys arch enemys like kelly brooke bunny will take the bait .. i gaurantee it

gashers

Chatty Member
But she hasn't looked after Harvey. Her mum did and a series of helpers and ex-husbands/boyfriends. Harvey was born in May 2002 and within 3 months she was at the Playboy mansion for 6 weeks without him. What about all the holidays she goes on - without him? He lives in a different house with someone looking after him. Also, Dwight set-up a trust fund for him and paid maintenance all the time and extra to Amy as he knew she was caring for him and didn't want it going to Katie. Don't be blind-sided by the lying rubbish she comes out with. She's only happy when she has no-one to focus on except herself. I agree she is slag of the century though :)
I remember her saying in an interview that the reason she didn’t become one of Hugh Hefner’s live in bunnies was because she didn’t want to how did she put it do the deed with him, no mention of the fact she had a severely disabled child at home she needed to take responsibility for. She also bragged about pissing in the grotto classy bird always has been NOT.

• Sick

Anna666

VIP Member
Okay people, early but we all know how fast this thread moves.

Time to start thinking a title for the next thread, we have some material.

Game On.
#44 .... The Skip Rats ... Strike again

He doesn't give a shit about them and I really don't believe he wants to have a baby with her. Why would he want a baby with a woman that constantly proves she is a shit mother, he'll be left 'holding' the baby! It's all such bollocks🤦‍♀️

I've put the oven on for my 3 kids to have croissants this morning for breakfast but they still haven't got up...looks like I'll see them for lunch🤣
He doesn't give a shit about them and I really don't believe he wants to have a baby with her. Why would he want a baby with a woman that constantly proves she is a shit mother, he'll be left 'holding' the baby! It's all such bollocks🤦‍♀️

I've put the oven on for my 3 kids to have croissants this morning for breakfast but they still haven't got up...looks like I'll see them for lunch🤣
It shows what kind of man he is ... he knows all her nasty vile history, yet continues with this farce, and wants a baby, with a woman who lost custody of her kids, was/is a drug user, has criminal convictions, is a bully, has destroyed lives, killed countless animals with her neglect ... the list is endless .. and he wants us to believe, he wants a life with HER ... pull the other one!

Last edited:
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Are they in Spain or is it just Chris for now? 🤔. Everything she puts out is done on purpose.
If she's had all the procedures we've been led to believe she's having, I'm not sure she'd be fit to fly from Turkey to Spain 🤔.
Body Lipo, brow lift, Turkey teef. Would the lipo & brow lift even be done at the same time?
Something isn't right about this latest attention seeking farce 🤔
I do however 100% believe the Skanky bitch will do anything she can to avoid the cost of quarantine to get back here.
She is absolute pure scum. I feel an email to my MP coming on. She needs to be made an example of 😡

Yeah, of course the Skanky bitch will quarantine for 10 days at home if she comes back via Spain. She's an absolute piece of shit in every possible way. She gives no fucks for anyone other than herself 😡
Carl has shown the video too, that's how I traced the villa, as Chris only showed the pool, but Carl put the whole area on his stories!.

I bet she had surgery all in the first few days of being there and that final picture of her saying 'Trooper' was probably delayed as a red herring, we all know how she loves to hold pictures and videos back to stage the scene.

• Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
So I have seen, apart from Facehugger, she probably will be too busy hugging the toilet to post
a reply.
Somebody talking about me? 👽 I'm good, I'm countering the bile with a binge watch of the latest SAS Who Dares Wins, can't be doing with old Jaffacock Spunkybubble Karlot or his bitch tonight, the pair of lowlifes, I'll nourish my eyeballs on a couple of proper blokes instead 🤣🤣 but I love you all tho ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
People give him too much credit. He's not intelligent or savvy enough to realise that he's playing with something that has been around this sort of thing for years.

He's caught up in this circus thinking he's going to be famous and wealthy.

He has nothing without her and he'll be spat out and fed to the dogs.

Theres no NDA with him allegedly so it could backfire but I very much doubt it.
That’s what the woman said, who he was in Sheesh with the night he saw her (KP) all he wanted was a blue tick ✔

• Wow

Monsieur Crumble

What is she spouting on about her legs are so swollen bollocks my legs swell and I can’t move them like she has in that video. I have no sympathy all self inflicted for vanity I hope she suffers every day following her needless surgery. By looking at the shite they were showing doughnuts and bbq the fat will soon pile on again, and apparently not evenly it can look quite gross 🤢
Since my darling girl had a heart attack and surgery her poor legs are now like what I can only describe as elephants legs and feet, she is a size 6 😔 there is no way she would be able to lift her legs up like that! plus she's still stuck in hospital, I hate Skanky with a passion 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I agree with Penguin prefer animals to people, there is no ‘side’ to an animal.
Bees do such great work all the while wearing their thick fur coats, doing overtime free of charge, never complaining.
Night all and God Bless
Very true animals give unconditional love ❤ On that note I’m off to bed night all ❤

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
That really is below the belt😡campaigning against social media trolls and then they are out there setting up fake accounts . Whoever supports her cause should really investigate the two of them makes me so mad .
This is just on a different level now utter POS 😡😡😡 the police should be investigating this.

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Now all he's got is turkey teeth and shit tattoos
amongst Other Things........................................... he probably walks sideways now 🦀

Her PR team are very good at what they do. If you dissect her posts it becomes clear that there's always room for manoeuvre.

His troll posts she generally distances herself. When she shouts troll hes there straight away.

Members here have experienced his character and I've also seen him at work.

It is all geared up to her trying to deflect the bankruptcy hearing.

Fortunately HMRC are not too be messed with.
I bloody hope not :( I am entirely pîssed that this thing has gotten away with everything thus far then laughs in the face of those she has destroyed;
I want to see It shot down in flames :)

😳 looking a bit Human Ken Doll there😳
I've seen better looking statues on the corners of churches - gargoyles!
1624599845420.png

Lookin' good Frankenprice :)

I am the same. I prefer animals too. The reason I got so angry and upset with Katie Price in the first place was the neglect of her pets. I still can’t believe that the RSPCA didn’t investigate after 11,000 people signed a petition to stop her owning pets. After that I realised that it wasn’t just pets she neglected. She never faces justice. That’s why I’m here. She enrages me with her shallow, law breaking, throwaway lifestyle.
I want to see justice for her pets and creditors.
Thats precisely what set me off on one against this hideous old monstrosity

Why does It get away with everything when its such an unpleasant, worthless, sponging, child-neglecting, old USER? What is so special about this garbage that so many exceptions have been made for it, or whose cojones does it squeeze in those plastic talons in order to escape justice time-and-again?

Its high time we were told the truth about this cretin then It suffered what the rest if us certainly would if we did half of what It has gotten away with :(

Last edited:

peeko

VIP Member
Never say that Dolly, if you was in any way thick you wouldn’t be a Krustie , Not easily conned us lot , don’t you dare put yourself down again , or I’ll get the hump

OMG.....Im too scared to catch up on threads, move so fast..been away at work past week, in a nutshell what has the p*xy c**t been up too now...is she a masterpiece a mona lisa or the bride of wilderstein contender...Hello all x
Well I’m on holiday, but keep popping back because I can’t trust you lot to keep the thread tidy , all the fucking empty wine bottles etc, but I’ll summarise , skankys had a leg transplant , Cole’s had a tattoo of Frankensteins mother or some such on his arm , and everyone thinks she’s a wonderful mother , if you don’t you are a troll , same old same old

Last edited:
  • Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
I would like Spain to be added to the red list now. :D
if they have gone to Spain for ten days they would still need to stay home for ten days when they get back so that will be nearly a month that she as no contact with the kids that she cares for full time(her words Harvey can not cope without me he seems to be doing fine)

• Sad