Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I’m not talking about parentage because I don’t actually care about that (as is my right). We are talking about not being good people and his past (like it or not) is not going to fair well for his kids!

What than watching him waggling his cock in some woman’s mouth while he cums hahaha, ok!
Well this thread is about Skanky and Wanky is included as her current lurrrrvvveee interest. I would say the majority of us think that Pete and Kieran do tremendous jobs with the shared kids and both spent a lot of quality time with Harvey. He's not allowed to see either of them now. Kris Boyson also tried to help with Harvey and his fitness - she wasn't interested and neither is Wanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Binfest

Someone stating the obvious IS NOT A FUCKING TROLL....and as for the minion's defending her 'mothering' skills, FUCK OFF 😡😡

Congratulations on a cracking title Penguin 🏆

Someone stating the obvious IS NOT A FUCKING TROLL....and as for the minion's defending her 'mothering' skills, FUCK OFF 😡😡

Congratulations on a cracking title Penguin 🏆
The troll stories and deflection will be endless for a while unfortunately.

Let's hope they return home safe and well.

❤

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
I hope for all those she has fleeced, and continues to con, not paying what she owes ... that whatever can go wrong with all this surgery does! .... lets face it, the courts are not doing shit, allowing her to laugh in their faces, that will be real justice, they may not get their money, but will enjoy watching her suffer
They are doing things but this time they are making sure she has little or no wiggle room. Stuff has to be legally delivered and she kept moving. It is very difficult to exist in this country without legal access to personal bank accounts, credit cards, driving licence/car, insurance, etc. It is also hard to hide money and actually appear to have a certain lifestyle. There is only so long she can say 'Cole' paid for it. He has no discernible income and does not work as he is her slave. She still isn't divorced although said back in 2018 that she would be divorced from Kieran by end of the summer of that year. She can't sell a bigamous wedding. She is thick and deluded and can't speak properly and has the concentration span of a gnat when anything isn't about her. Enjoy her journey into oblivion because I will.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pommy, I think DC

Pommy, I think DC16 deserves a special badge for being a Super Detective, because she does a great job at finding stuff out and I think everyone else would agree too ❤

Here you are @DC16 ..your well deserved gold badge with a red star with T for tattle 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16247152094100~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I love animals more than humans. Even ones that can kill me haha

Yeah but it can't fly and doesn't have it's stinger anymore so feels cruel to prolong it's life.
I am the same. I prefer animals too. The reason I got so angry and upset with Katie Price in the first place was the neglect of her pets. I still can’t believe that the RSPCA didn’t investigate after 11,000 people signed a petition to stop her owning pets. After that I realised that it wasn’t just pets she neglected. She never faces justice. That’s why I’m here. She enrages me with her shallow, law breaking, throwaway lifestyle.
I want to see justice for her pets and creditors.

• Heart

Binfest

The narrative had been noted a while back on that how it was heading. All duly noted with the necessary. She continues to ignore communications, despite promising, under oath, that she would comply…
You can run but you cant hide 👍

Anyway, I'm missing his good looks as I haven't seen his boat race last couple of days.

He's inspired me to get a tattoo .... 😂

5600986442_011a479f03_b.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
They are both thrill seekers ... they get off on this stuff, to them its one big laugh .. they are well matched ... If he was any decent man, he'd tell her to stay put and be a mother to her kids ... but he does not, so that tells me, he as bad as she is .... both thrill seeking twats! Life is one big joke to them
And she is even worse now, probably explains why she doesn't see her own children that much, so she can get her thrills, I'm sure that's why she is happy for her kids to be with their Fathers. She only cares for Harvey when it's convenient for HER.

• Sad
  • Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
There for another 10 days…
Have junior and princess 'liked' her posts. We know Harvey wouldn't unless prompted.
Bunny and Jett are not old enough.
Her children are going to, and I know it's a strong word.... will possibly hate her. She has given them mental abuse that will effect adulthood in a bad way. We will hear about them in the future.

And back in the room...

DC16

VIP Member
Except she hasn't done it with little to no help
Precisely, an army of nannies, her mother, friends, neighbours, husbands, residential school, while she is always out and about. 3 holidays abroard in 2 months so far and not to countries on the green list.

Binfest

Why would he allow himself to be portrayed in this way? What could it possibly do to enhance anyone's opinion of him? It would be a death warrant...

She has no friends and doesn't see her family.
People give him too much credit. He's not intelligent or savvy enough to realise that he's playing with something that has been around this sort of thing for years.

He's caught up in this circus thinking he's going to be famous and wealthy.

He has nothing without her and he'll be spat out and fed to the dogs.

Theres no NDA with him allegedly so it could backfire but I very much doubt it.

• Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
How can they do that?

If this is true they are clearly taking the piss.
She's an absolute arsehole.
I haven't seen my consultant for 18 months, I need to. My daughter is on a waiting list over her joint issues for 18 months too, and my son couldn't get an xray at our local hospital last week.

WTF, my children are more important than her. Who is paying for her vanity shit because I'd like to know the reasons for it...and her reasons for taking it up.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I photographed a bird today and it reminded me of skanky because she doesn't shut the fuck up either

103_7296-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Former " super duper model " .... krustie draws frankien price ..... emerges after her 455th facelift, and full lipo ... somewhere in Spain .... looking radiant, with her long flowing locks ..... beautiful stunning smile, wide big sparkling eyes .... her and beau arrfffaa boy, wannabe plastic gangsta ( who gets of on bullying women and the autistic online ) were seen drinking ... calorie laden, fully carbonated " Coke " and eating something that resembles, a manky, greasy, fat sausage with cream ... Ooooops klatie ... we think maybe, having had all over body lipo, does not give the green light, to continue stuffing your boatrace, with fucking junk shit .... a doctor source commented >>>> if she keeps eating like a fucking hog, the fat will return, thats guaranteed ... she will eventually, look like a fucking obese hog! ..... We wish her and beau, all the best, and hope she and he continues to enjoy themselves on the back of other people's money ... :oops: :oops:😫 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Pass the pot @Dollylovesshoes there’s a massive queue

It was thought that was set up. 😡😡😡
That really is below the belt😡campaigning against social media trolls and then they are out there setting up fake accounts . Whoever supports her cause should really investigate the two of them makes me so mad .

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I would like Spain to be added to the red list now. :D
Do you suppose It is trying to get back into the country by stealth?

She crosses from Turkey to Spain, then from there into France, a drive up to Calais and then a lilo from Calais to Kent?

Before you know it the Thing will be back at Trampy Towers again bleating about it's surgery,

"an' I'ze dunnit becos me an cole wanna behbeh from dat IVF fing an' I woz so fatt dat I 'ad to go an' get it drained off me arse an dat y'knooo..................... But look nah - I is bewtiful like wot I always woz innit....................................."

I really do despise this vile creature :(

• Haha
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
Fucken terrible. The flower looks like a Chelsea bun 🤣 he'lll be needing to be off on 'Tattoo Fixers' with that.

Haha, the lad just walked in. What the fuck is that mother he said. 'Is that a terd with a vagina in the middle? I hope hers doesn't look like that, it's a burst rugby ball'. He's wandered off again now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow