Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
Aww he's gorgeous - thanks for that 😄

I am pissing myself laughing. How utterly ridiculous. Which pretend journalist needs sacking? Are you alluding to Skankers and Wankers in your last sentence? ;)

Surely the buyers of Crawl's dad's house want to move in? Where will they live?

Ron is an old gasbag. I think he secretly wants his own thread on here but it won't happen as there really is nothing going on between his ears except an endless supply of cotton candy and Hallmark card-like moderate fluff.
Dont tell me that creepy deviant bastard ron class is on here? .... if he is im going to rip him a new arsehole! when the sun had comments, we would get into disagreements about this old whore price, all my comments were deleted, yet his were kept up ... he must be someone who knows her, as I would flag his comments, just to see what would happen, and they would instantly be unflagged, did it a few times, and everytime, mine removed, his were not

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Anna666

VIP Member
Yes, it’s chilling - and I like gory shit
He has an issue with women ... I remember once reading on his IG, when he got together with skanky price, a friend of his commented to him .. ` dont do this, just because your mum left when you were younger, this woman is not for you mate, her track record shows this, most of us who know you, know why ... dont do it " .... so it seems he has deep rooted mummy issues, apparently, she had an affair, and left when he was small .... from his side, I dont believe its love, he is controlling, a nasty bully particularly women, and since he met her, she dresses down, covers up completely in those cheap track suits, Id imagine she has to ask for permission to what she wears, dont get me wrong, she deserves it all ... and this nasty tat is further proof

Reactions: 25

MrsEms

VIP Member
Jaffa hahaha, have we established its him firing blanks now? 🤣
Yes. He's seedless. Katie has probably got a higher sperm count due to the amount of deposits made in her over ther years😂

Although he may not be poking the old trout at all which is understandable...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ClivE

VIP Member
what is bunny cuddles on about saying Katie is a wonderful step mother to Peter Andres two youngest kids (shows how stupid it is Katie is nothing to do with Peter Andres two youngest with Emily but Emily IS THE STEPMOTHER OF JUNIOR AND PRINCESS DUE TO BEING MARRIED TO THEIR FATHER and seems to be doing a good job of parenting them

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I’m banking on karma delivering big time when it finally comes……
View attachment 630474
I agree with you. When she gets her karma it will be spectacular. She's already basically homeless, bankrupt, has a 'career' based on lies & bullshit, many failed procedures leaving her looking like roadkill. She's lost primary care of her kids, a string of failed relationships, cheating on all her men, any & every desperate attempt to make a few quid. So much effort goes into portraying a fantastic celebrity lifestyle. She has nothing. She is nothing. She's lost it all. She's destroyed everything. It's really tragic. BUT she is poisonous & evil through & through. She deserves every bit of her downfall 😊

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
An old pic for now seeing as no news or pics up on Katie and Cole.

Katie's new look after her surgery, hair and lipo hoilday 😄 x

Resizer_16078212100970.jpg

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Very sorry to hear your story. Sadly, most people have no idea how to check about the validity of companies who give investment advice. I used to be a private client stockbroker so am well aware of the unscrupulous people out there. If something sounds too good to be true it usually is. Even people like Kevin McCloud have taken investors for a ride and lost them hundreds of thousands. Funny how he still gets tv time...

We don't care - he is nothing but wants to be something. We normally spot the shit posters who try and divide us - it is the same on many threads on here. We have our opinions and no idiot is going to arrive and persuade us otherwise.
Thats the only reason I joined, someone at the suns comments was telling us how good Tattle was, and that we could express ourselves properly without the strict dumb, unfair moderating going on over there, which was always in favour of a select few, who we all knew were part of prices posse, and even she herself was on there, deleting our comments ... I joined last year, and would just scroll through reading peoples opinions, and honestly, this place is breath of fresh air ... we can express our thoughts, without some silly moderator deleting us, because the newspaper dosent want to offend their biggest twat features .. price!

They are doing things but this time they are making sure she has little or no wiggle room. Stuff has to be legally delivered and she kept moving. It is very difficult to exist in this country without legal access to personal bank accounts, credit cards, driving licence/car, insurance, etc. It is also hard to hide money and actually appear to have a certain lifestyle. There is only so long she can say 'Cole' paid for it. He has no discernible income and does not work as he is her slave. She still isn't divorced although said back in 2018 that she would be divorced from Kieran by end of the summer of that year. She can't sell a bigamous wedding. She is thick and deluded and can't speak properly and has the concentration span of a gnat when anything isn't about her. Enjoy her journey into oblivion because I will.
Well said!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 23

liar liar

VIP Member
Is it buying a villa with all its dosh from Deeplop? So the Costa del Crime is still welcoming dodgy guests then?

Here he is. He's a bit scruffy at the moment as he's halfway through his moult plus he likes rolling in mud, so I've used a photo from last year :)
Aww he's gorgeous - thanks for that 😄

Morning all,

Just looking at the Mirror article it said “Katie is the rising Dooley of undercover reporting”….. What utter rubbish. As far as I’m aware the job of an undercover reporter is to show things that are happening that are not ok, illegal, dangerous etc, not just show off their latest cosmetic surgery! As I’ve said before, full body liposuction is a misnomer as I presume the other fat has to go somewhere, you can’t suck all your body fat out (see that woman from Honey Boo, she has a very strange body shape). Also when it mentioned her being a trooper, that’s an insult to people who served in the war or were badly injured through no fault of their own.

Changing tack, Peeko is keeping an eye on us so please mind your Ps and Qs and Dolly I want you to get your piss pott gleaming!

Lastly, the joy I got seeing a bird with a worm in his mouth, it’s the simple things that make me happy.

Have a good day
I am pissing myself laughing. How utterly ridiculous. Which pretend journalist needs sacking? Are you alluding to Skankers and Wankers in your last sentence? ;)

Are they in Spain or is it just Chris for now? 🤔. Everything she puts out is done on purpose.
If she's had all the procedures we've been led to believe she's having, I'm not sure she'd be fit to fly from Turkey to Spain 🤔.
Body Lipo, brow lift, Turkey teef. Would the lipo & brow lift even be done at the same time?
Something isn't right about this latest attention seeking farce 🤔
I do however 100% believe the Skanky bitch will do anything she can to avoid the cost of quarantine to get back here.
She is absolute pure scum. I feel an email to my MP coming on. She needs to be made an example of 😡

Yeah, of course the Skanky bitch will quarantine for 10 days at home if she comes back via Spain. She's an absolute piece of shit in every possible way. She gives no fucks for anyone other than herself 😡
Surely the buyers of Crawl's dad's house want to move in? Where will they live?

Morning Ron the mindless as I know u are following so closely. I would still watch paint dry than watch a bully get a tattoo (daily fail comment that Ron picked up on)

I hope uve just read what Pink has said which is extremely accurate as u seem to be taking notes. I will look forward to what bull u spout Ron when u try to defend Krusty when karma hits and it will, bec there is no defence. As pink says, Krusty deserves every bit of her downfall and she has every bit of it on herself. But u go back to waiting so eagerly for footage of a bully getting a tattoo.
Ron is an old gasbag. I think he secretly wants his own thread on here but it won't happen as there really is nothing going on between his ears except an endless supply of cotton candy and Hallmark card-like moderate fluff.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Binfest

Without a doubt. Katie has been in the industry practically her whole life. When I saw that post I knew which storyline was coming next.

If there’s one thing Katie hates it’s a storyline she’s not in control of. She been very vocal about trolls and is well known for reading comments about herself yet she has said NOTHING about any negative comments towards Carl.

She went out of her way to promote the happy family image but the media didn’t snap it up so she changed tactic wearing the tracksuits and looking a mess. Carl’s hand all bandaged up and the mystery how it happened. Plenty of speculation over how it
which she deliberately ignored.

She’s playing him, those videos with Carl winding Harvey up are deliberate. Funny it was Carl’s car window he smashed.

Harvey living in his own house so he’s away from nasty Carl 🙄. Showing Jett being stand offish with Carl is another deliberate move.

and Oh Look whilst she was having surgery Carl “bullied” an Autistic boy potentially damaging her Troll campaign. She’ll bleat on how she tried to stop him.

Luckily for Carl though she’s been non compliant with the bankruptcy proceedings for over 2 years and has only been with him for 1 year.

She has lied and manipulated every relationship she has had. She’s torn apart families including her own. She doesn’t care what damage she causes. She does have connections in a variety of places so surely she’d be able to threaten Carl in the same way she did the other men.

She is going to claim she’s not been allowed to see family or friends because of him…. You sure about that Katie? Or is it due to Covid restrictions but it fits your narrative.

Junior is an incredible boy and there’s is NO WAY ON EARTH he would keep quite if you were in a troublesome relationship with Carl.

Now you keep your legs up Katie. The swelling could be due to a DVT which horrible Carl could have caused when he MADE you get on a plane.

I’m sure Piers Morgan would help save you from that nasty man.
Blame Carl all you want BUT he’s only been part of your life for the past year and remember you still made the choice to put him before your children by even agreeing to a relationship 🙄
Basically what I'd have said if I had your vocabulary 😂

Great stuff 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Except she hasn't done it with little to no help
Dont make me laugh ... her terminal mother, who celebrated her last easter a few months ago " again " ( 5 yrs running and still terminal ) was paid well, by Dwight to take care of Harvey, and a long line of paid nannies, housekeepers, and the many many men in her life, all took care of Harvey ... the only time she is near her child, and slobbering all over him, like he is a lover, not her son .. kissing him full on the mouth, is when there is cash to be made .... he is nothing but a cash cow for price, as are all her children ... narcissistic mothers are the worst creatures, they dont feel love for their kids, but are good at pretending for the outside world ... when her two ex`s got custody, this skank breathed a big sigh of relief ... kids with dads ... disabled son, away in residential ... so she can live " her " life, because the only person who matters to her, is herself

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Harrigan

VIP Member
I agree with Penguin prefer animals to people, there is no ‘side’ to an animal.
Bees do such great work all the while wearing their thick fur coats, doing overtime free of charge, never complaining.
Night all and God Bless

• Heart

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Ask his daughter how she feels about it in 10 years! And he did choose her to have kids with so I think you’re all a bit blindsided to him!
Is this same Daughter who’s first day a school she missed as she was shagging some bloke and snorting the days away in Magaluf? You might not like him but he (and Michelle) are providing a loving and stable home for Bunny.

• Heart