Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheDog

What a total idiot having unnecessary surgery, and at a poorly reputed clinic. So risky. I hope for the sake of her children that she survives it.
They probably won’t notice if she doesn’t, she spends that little time with them.

Reactions: 9

wimble womble

VIP Member
I think her mother is an only child. Her dad is a bikey so probably about 12 aunts and uncles she never mentions and no idea about grandparents - never seen/never heard of that I can remember.
on a plus side at least we know a little bit about her family background unlike boris karlot who has all his background well and truly hidden

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I stand corrected says they applied accepted in 2004but not admitted I should have read it all. Sorry 🥰
Thank god for that - I thought there was gonna be a fight

I have just been reading about full body lipo oh dear she could end up worse off🤣uneven skin ripple effect, when you put weight on again you end up with uneven fat and it could be worse than before seems like this is going to be ongoing 🤢🤢

There are some pillocks in this world. 🤷‍♀️
Shhh🤫 Hammy, let her go ahead and do it, could do with a laugh. Maybe she will stop appearing on the telly and just hide behind the filters - or sofa!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovelies, hope you are all coping with the heat ❤ still.pissed off with this pair. My son couldn't even go to the US to propose to his GF at Xmas, he had to video call her on one knee, ring in hand, he'd love to dick off to put it on her finger but c'est la vie.

@liar liar some kids start their GCSE courses at the end of Year 9. As Prinny is at a private school, she might well be starting a music scholarship at a different school for Year 10, not sure how it works 😘

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
First pic, poor bugger is clearly embarrassed & doesn't want the pic to be taken 😭. Second pic...isn't that a pic of Princess? Why use a pic of Princess to wish J a happy birthday? 🤷. And declaring he's her whole world....I thought Harvey was her whole world? Or was that just last month? And when the new replacement REALLY special ones are born *sniggers a lot* where will that leave the old ones? 🤷. I'm putting money on that Junior is hoping he'll be completely forgotten when the new ones arrive for exploitation 😁
Let's just hope and pray the 'speshull' new baby won't be conceived on Lesbos!

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Aah , it was only because I have got a lot of Northern mates , and a lot of people on here were saying northern sayings , They told me a Snicket was an alley, never heard of it , thought all the Northern monkeys on here would’ve jumped on it (y)
I'm from up North and we call it a 'ginnell.' (not sure exactly how to spell it though @peeko

I’m a northerner. Never heard of snicket. In my neck of the woods an alleyway is a ginnel
Ah, didn't see your post. Yes, we call it a ginnel round her!

I’m a northerner. Never heard of snicket. In my neck of the woods an alleyway is a ginnel
Ah, didn't see your post. Yes, we call it a ginnel round her!
But, she wants to look good when she's laid there in her open pink, blinged coffin - let her get on with it, all self-inflicted and we get to have a good laugh 😂

Last edited:

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wonder how his poor mum feels. I’d be devastated if he was my son. Completely disowned.
We never see anything of the parents on his side do we. Funny that. I’ll bet his dad sold that house that he lives in because of the relationship. Imagine being 32 years old and still being supported by mum and dad, then moving your old slapper girlfriend into the house with you. If I was his parents I’d have whipped the rug from under his feet so fast!
Isn't that what happenned with that silly boy Alex when his Mummy & Daddy found out what he'd dredged up? BAM! Off with the credit cards and the threat of worse still but sensibly he ditched the Frankenprice straight away and escaped it relatively unscathed (part from being labelled as another of the Exes! LOL

Doris Carwash is far too stupid for that as his parents have surely twigged by now, but seeing him turn into another Human Ken Doll with his Turkey Teef, hideous tattoos, the orange glow, hilarious clothing and everything else Frankenprice inflicts on Her Man I bet they're tearing the walls down at Home. They've probably been told to keep their traps shut too or Doris will never speak to them again (as ordered by her skankiness) :( Dear God if that was my son there is NO WAY I'd stand aside and watch it ruin my boy :(

midsummer blue

VIP Member
It irritates me when interviewers compliment Katie on Junior/Princess's manners. Not only does she not have "custody" (or whatever it's called nowadays), she's said several times that she prefers the parenting approach that most of us know leads to feral kids. If those two are turning out to be well-mannered, polite and respectful, it will be down to Peter's parenting.
Totally agree!!

TheDog

Aah , it was only because I have got a lot of Northern mates , and a lot of people on here were saying northern sayings , They told me a Snicket was an alley, never heard of it , thought all the Northern monkeys on here would’ve jumped on it (y)

peeko

VIP Member
Peeko I must apologise. I did you a poem and used a word I thought had a different meaning (in actual fact it can mean several things). I’ve deleted post but not before somebody replied henceforth it’s still available to view.

I am very sorry I did not mean to upset you, sometimes I don’t think before I post. Unlike Katie I take full responsibility for my own failings and can only again apologise.
Oh Harry. Four Things ,
1. I Had a Peek at half time , thought it was funny , didn't see anything wrong with it , youre getting good with the poems
2. I know you would never intentionally upset anyone , you're lovely
3. In Fact why I love it on here , Never seen a Krusty upset anyone on purpose , In the fact The only Krusty I've seen upset anyone is me, upsetting you if you remember, and that was totally unintentional .
4. The most important thing WE WON

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Yerrrr right , what does anyone do with 500 copies . Saying that they would the only ones that sold 🤣😂He is just beyond ridiculous these days .

I know what I’d do with them

burn the fucking things 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Perhaps they are good for barbecuing?

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
This is all @pinksquirrels fault
I really hated Skanky , stumbled on this thread ,
cant think anymore
somethings gone to my head
I love it on here ,made many Friends,
We always have a good Natter,
But lately I've lost interest in all the things that matter.
See, Someone introduced me to something that is fantastic
The seventh wonder of the world you see
it is all I can think about
and its the size of a small country
Oh , I love football,
and the sight of a Pretty Lass
But nothing excites me more
than seeing Lozzas arse
I have been to many places
been to many lands
But I have never seen anywhere
Id rather put my hands
its incredible fantastic
gives me great pleasure
we should get up a petition
make it a national treasure
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDERFUL WONDERFUL FACEHUGGER , Why are you still sober?
Saturday is racing day, get back to my Krusties later xxxxx
You won’t believe it I was just thinking today Peekos gone all posh he doesn’t do his funny poems anymore and here you are?

Enjoy your racing, no doubt with flat cap and pipe? Aye lad, ‘ave a good ‘un.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I thought her brother Daniel came across quite well when he appeared on some of her previous shows.
And all credit to him if he opted out of a potentially dodgy set-up in her financial affairs.
Thats the best move he did in distancing himself from her shonky ventures