Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #402 Me, myself, I. Skank can't sing only lie. Her pics horrify. So let's wave her bye bye.
(& good riddance👋🏻)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her face at the end, off her still very much the same tits…

IMG_2134.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Wait, what???? She's put the microphone down but you can still hear her (off-key) voice. She's got a bleeping BACKING TRACK!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her face at the end, off her still very much the same tits…

View attachment 3026631

View attachment 3026630
She has such a tiny repertoire of songs, I just don’t get how she not know the words or the timings when she even has a backing track? I reckon all of us know the words to a huge amount of songs as we sing along to them in the car etc, and that’s all she’s doing, singing along? Make it make sense lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So why has the bleep bleep not bothered to see her eldest daughter on her birthday? The Pride gig was more important? P didn't want to spend time with her, or Pete wouldn't allow it? ( I don't think he'd do that).
She's a selfish witch bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't think Peter needs to allow/disallow Princess to see her mother. He just offers her un-turn-down-able treats.
No contest.
Although, it seems that even a quiet day of normality at Andre Towers is preferable to the chaos that reigns at Katie's place.

Reactions: 34
So why has the bleep bleep not bothered to see her eldest daughter on her birthday? The Pride gig was more important? P didn't want to spend time with her, or Pete wouldn't allow it? ( I don't think he'd do that).
She's a selfish witch bleep!
I really think P has chosen to stay away from her in general ... I suspect she was only around because she was worried about and trying to protect B&J, now they are away from her P is pretty much done just like Junior

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Wonder/wander if it'll be the big unveil tomorrow/tomorriw of the new sparkly pink beast with skank showing off her new cleavage repair and the new nips she's had stitched on. 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really think P has chosen to stay away from her in general ... I suspect she was only around because she was worried about and trying to protect B&J, now they are away from her P is pretty much done just like Junior
Last time they were all there apart from Harvey was Mother’s Day when she got pissed. Jr left - maybe P left with him. But she’s not posted anything since

Reactions: 29
In case anyone wanted to hear her dulcet tones!! I don’t know who I’m more embarrassed for! Her or Princess!!
I think I've burst my internal stitches with laughter and caused an bloody hernia 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. My bleeping god how hilarious but poor princess. OK not the best New Kids On The Block song but I don't think I will be singing this to my reflection in the mirror on my birthday next week like I usually do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
B&J. Plus, I think boyfriend wants to keep a low profile. He's accepted by PA now it seems as well.

Reactions: 18
The Harvey Flag at Glastonbury post a few pages back gave me an idea 😄😄😀😘 x...

Resizer_17197831100885.jpg

Can also be used as a sail on a boat..

Resizer_17197831158743.jpg

Night time negative glow in the dark flag is ideal to keep burglars away from your tent or your house once you get home ....

Resizer_17197831215171.jpg

Looooool 😅 x

• Haha
Reactions: 42