Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she will do about the fact that Princess has posted the birthday messages she received from Peter, Junior and Ed (boyfriend).
She has left KP's serenade off.
Wonder why? <<snort>>

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Wonder/wander if it'll be the big unveil tomorrow/tomorriw of the new sparkly pink beast with skank showing off her new cleavage repair and the new nips she's had stitched on. 🤣😉
By the “sparkly pink beast” do you mean the car or skank?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
By the “sparkly pink beast” do you mean the car or skank?
Ridden in by many different blokes.
Poor quality aftermarket modifications.
Grossly oversized front end.
Bald rubber.
Battered undercarriage.
Noisy, foul smelling exhaust.
Garish paint-job.

Yep, he's definitely talking about Skank 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I was the same when I had my knee replacement op at Christmas. I have a real phobia of amputation (my mum lost her leg due to diabetic complications, so I told the surgeons I could only cope with a GA. No way did I want to hear and smell bones being hammered away for some hours and that I would be traumatised and having nightmares forever. I'm due to have the other one replaced Oct/Nov and I know the risks of full anaesthesia but I definitely won't cope without it, a waking nightmare it would be and would be traumatised no end. I still have flashbacks to being hit full on by a car whenever I try crossing the road. Could be PTSD? It has been suggested ...
As I said before, I had my hip replacement done with an epidural. However they do give you some form of relaxant. Felt as if I had had about 5 double vodkas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bald rubber.
Battered undercarriage.
Garish paint-job.

Don't forget oily, rusty, creaky, over inflated tyres, done 500,000 miles, battered, and finally like her brain flat as a pancake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Innit funny how the media have not given her any publicity for her amaaaaaaazin' pride showcase in Dublin?
(Having mentioned it how long before The Sun share those diabolical videos of it "singing"??)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She names her firstborn daughter Princess and 17 years later she still wears a plastic tiara everywhere and calls her daugter ”mini me”.
How rude 😄

And sad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Her face at the end, off her still very much the same tits…

View attachment 3026631

View attachment 3026630
if she had just had her boobs done surely she would not be able to wave her arms about like that she would be in agony
---
so what are we up to is that 3 or 4 singing gigs so far because only another 36/37 to go she did say she had 40 this summer(i would say i suppose she could have been counting her singing in the shower but i doubt she takes that many showers)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
if she had just had her boobs done surely she would not be able to wave her arms about like that she would be in agony
Ah but she is a martyr for Her Craft innit?
She couldn't bear to disappoint her "Fans" or let them down by not showing up......... plus, she wouldn't get paid either which is the sole focus of everything in these austere times, when its even been reduced to grifting for funds to pay to attempt to fix her hideous norks cos Doc Plovier will not do them as a freebie any more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bald rubber.
Battered undercarriage.
Garish paint-job.

Yep 😂 and the big end has seen far better days 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, what are we expecting to see with this book launch? Any attention from mainstream media? Or just her and Sophie talking about it on the dull podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll be very busy in her office, working hard on building her empire back as she's such an amazing, hardworking business woman 👩‍💼
🤭
Scheming and plotting you mean 🤣🤣
Edited to add I don’t think I’ve ever had a lie in and we’ve still been on the same page as the night before. Come on skanky pants move your bloody fat filled arse into gear

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So, Sophie has done her “gender” reveal by way of Albert playing with pink balloons.
Shocked she's having another child, when all she does is moan about the boy she's already got. Get's no sleep. Keep's on about him not talking & strange behaviours. How will she cope with anther one?
Looking at the picture of the fat frumpty dumpling & Arry together, they look strangely alike. Same nose's, same mouth/teeth. Sight for sore eye's that's for sure. :ROFLMAO:
Bland Bison was still saying before she announced pregnancy, she was still trying 'to lose' the baby weight from having Albert! Not tried hard enough after nearly 3 years! .... How massive will it be after this next baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.