Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just caught a whiff of herself. Rancid bleep bleep.
She really is an ugly old slag even with all the weapon grade filters on and whats with the stupid childish plastic bleeping crown just shows what she thinks of herself i bleeping ate her
---
She's just caught a whiff of herself. Rancid bleep bleep.
Yes she bleeping is no shame about all the crap she left behind at the MM bet she bleeping stinks 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 31
His face always makes me laugh, he must only have one or two brain cells 😄 x

View attachment 3024936
It's clear now why she says he's really laid back and cool and let's her get on with things.
Errr Skanky that's because he's constantly wasted and away with the bleeping fairies.
He's actually a lot smarter than we give him credit for.
Bet you didn't know he'd never touched the weed before meeting her. Well EinsteinWeedyBongBoy has found a way to survive his relationship with The Skanky One.
Perpetually stoned. Well played son 👏🏻👏🏻 well played 🌿💭💭🛏😴💤

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Bingo Tracey, she wouldn’t be doing this if she had the Op she is saying she had, it was a minor procedure, she may not even have had GA, just local, why she could get on the Eurostar so quickly, she’s such a f*cking liar…

View attachment 3024816
For goodness sake will someone shut her up 😡😡 Does she watch any of these videos and says to herself.. yeah, you're sounding good Pricey. I love it. Bwing it on

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still saying on this video (just a still from it yesterday) that she had her boobs done yesterday (Friday) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Had to show off her bandages (attention seeking) and say how she couldn’t let them down (by not coming)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Still saying on this video (just a still from it yesterday) that she had her boobs done yesterday (Friday) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Had to show off her bandages (attention seeking) and say how she couldn’t let them down (by not coming)
She knows this will get a headline too, what a martyr having to have her norks fettled for the 57th time!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She seems to have been very busy the last few weekends too, no visits at all it would seem!
---

And where do the flowers come from Edna? Shipped in from North Africa and doused in pesticides probably. I don't think there's been any updates on her own Good Life allotment experiment, all for show. I think they're very fake too. I'm not one for criticising people's weight usually but there's a contradiction with the sort of low carb meals Edna is always cooking and the way the two of them look. I would guess plenty of crap food is consumed but not photographed.
Think those Costa coffees are full of calories especially with the 2 pumps of hazelnut 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like she's been caught with a mouthful of something....🤢 I'll let you decide what 😉

Also notice the Pringles on the table, did she request them for when 21st century Cheech and Chong get the munchies later 🤔😂😂
I re looked 😂 and shouldn't have 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.